Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Falling Out Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling Out Of Love (745 Views)

Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? / How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? / Are You Falling Out Of Love? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling Out Of Love by mediatrix8(f): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
When should you listen to your heart? When it screams at you to leave or when it pleads with you to stay?
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Dabss(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2010
hmmm
Re: Falling Out Of Love by 190: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2010
too many ladies smoke weed these days on nairaland

true or false!! angry
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Boxer007(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2010
Be nice to the ladies
Re: Falling Out Of Love by mediatrix8(f): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2010
190:

true or false!! angry

, What do you mean?
Re: Falling Out Of Love by kay177(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2010
mediatrix8:

When should you listen to your heart? When it screams at you to leave or when it pleads with you to stay?

Through Physical observation of events taking place between the two parties,
Re: Falling Out Of Love by jaybee3(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2010
Heart pleading for you to stay => You are finding reasons to stay <= Your head has stopped working in tandem with your heart so constant counter-arguements going on in your mind

Heart screaming for you to leave => Communication between your head and heart is now asynchronous so leaving is the best thing you had be doing for yourself.

Neither of these 2 situations is any good so once you start having the doubt then it's best you start listening to your head more often than your heart
Re: Falling Out Of Love by jaybee3(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^^
why? wetin i do you?
Re: Falling Out Of Love by mediatrix8(f): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2010
jay bee:

Heart pleading for you to stay => You are finding reasons to stay <= Your head has stopped working in tandem with your heart so constant counter-arguements going on in your mind

Heart screaming for you to leave => Communication between your head and heart is now asynchronous so leaving is the best thing you had be doing for yourself.

Neither of these 2 situations is any good so once you start having the doubt then it's best you start listening to your head more often than your heart
, a good advice from a great lawyer kiss
Re: Falling Out Of Love by mediatrix8(f): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
I made this post for my best friend ,she is experiencing it right now and getting advice here will help me encourage her more, please contribute, I just do not know how to help her now.
Re: Falling Out Of Love by 190: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2010
190:

true or false!! angry

true or false!!
Re: Falling Out Of Love by mediatrix8(f): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
190:

true or false!!
what do you think?
Re: Falling Out Of Love by 190: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^TRUE
E.G you!! angry angry
Re: Falling Out Of Love by mediatrix8(f): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
190:

^^TRUE
E.G you!! angry angry

YOU? grin grin grin
Re: Falling Out Of Love by r231(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
mediatrix8:

it depends
Re: Falling Out Of Love by 190: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
mediatrix8:

YOU? grin grin grin

I aint no female!! angry
Re: Falling Out Of Love by iice(f): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
When everything screams for you to get lost. People though still remain blind to the neon lights.
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Dsense(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2010
190:

^^TRUE
E.G you!! angry angry

False!
Re: Falling Out Of Love by MrCork26: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
D-sense , bro, did your boy friend dump up? undecided
Re: Falling Out Of Love by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
mediatrix8:

you need to use both your heart and reasoning
Re: Falling Out Of Love by freecocoa(f): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2010
You weigh both options,anyone that weighs more but although whenever your heart starts screaming at you to leave then it means there are no much reasons to want to stay.
Re: Falling Out Of Love by mediatrix8(f): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
D-sense:

False!
that was a sweet defense , d-sense smiley
Re: Falling Out Of Love by livedit(f): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
I can understand the confusion your friend must be feeling. What is her gut telling her? I mean, deep down in her stomach. Your mind can and will reason with you and therefore, have you debating back and forth and have you even more confused.  She really need to take some quiet time away from everything and everyone to really go to God and pray and ask him for wisdom and revelation on what to do about her circumstance(s).  He is the only one who can give her the best advice.  Then wait on Him to answer her before acting upon anything.  I'm sure whatever the case(s) maybe, it's for a reason. It's not written in stone that every person you fall in love with that you two were meant to be together forever.
Re: Falling Out Of Love by MrsEve1: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2010
Once you fall in love, it hard to fall out of love really,
Re: Falling Out Of Love by mediatrix8(f): 2:07am On Nov 23, 2010
livedit:

I can understand the confusion your friend must be feeling. What is her gut telling her? I mean, deep down in her stomach. Your mind can and will reason with you and therefore, have you debating back and forth and have you even more confused.  She really need to take some quiet time away from everything and everyone to really go to God and pray and ask him for wisdom and revelation on what to do about her circumstance(s).  He is the only one who can give her the best advice.  Then wait on Him to answer her before acting upon anything.  I'm sure whatever the case(s) maybe, it's for a reason. It's not written in stone that every person you fall in love with that you two were meant to be together forever.
YES, IT'S TRUE
Re: Falling Out Of Love by mediatrix8(f): 2:11am On Nov 23, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Once you fall in love, it hard to fall out of love really,
You're RIGHT!It's hard to fall out of love for two people who are deeply in love but circumstances and situation prevails to let the feeling burn out.
Re: Falling Out Of Love by MrsEve1: 2:15am On Nov 23, 2010
The problem with that is that it takes a long time to fall in love regardless the circumstance only the different is that the circumstance help you realize the severity of your love for that person, and when you are not happy your emotions is clouding your thoughts of what important to you, after the storm we tend to think clearer and then regret that we are not with that person because emotionally we acted instead of mentally acted,
Re: Falling Out Of Love by mediatrix8(f): 2:32am On Nov 23, 2010
Exactly! That's why there is "unconditional Love"Love conquers all.Oftentimes, it will lead to success and happiness but sometimes it is the caused of Failure and frustrations of a lover.Really hard but that's Life. wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Does This Information Help? / Pregnacy Whom To Blame / Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.