Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget (24200 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) / Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by AnanseK(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
There is no need for NDDC budget. The contracts will never be implemented. Niger Delta Elders who share the contracts to themselves will never allow any development in the region. Just give them the money to share, no waste of time preparing contract documents.

Of course the Niger Delta misguided youths will blame Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by nelcliff(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
I honestly do not like this present 2019 / 2023 SENATE becos no strong opposition to banta them..
Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by dboss12(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
the Senate are doing their job auspiciously.
Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by Kuginzi: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Champneys:

You are mad. My friend will you get your rotten backside off my mentions?!

Silly prat.
If you can call me mad, then you are in is a state of severe mental illness
Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by LordNonso(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
In my opinion, the Senate is being mischievous, and this is because in the first instance it had no reason to screen the list of nominees that was sent to it. The nomination goes against the NDDC Act and inaugurating the board would only be an embarrassment to the PMB administration.

Furthermore, the chain of command in the NDDC places the Acting MD as administrator in the event of that the board has not been reconstituted. This will also apply to the IMC led by Dr Joi Nuineh.

So there is no vacuum as Senator Enyinnaya is trying to allude, rather I think this is another ploy to get the board to the negotiation table especially during this Audit period.

IMC members including Dr Nuineh, Chief Ibanga and Hon Dr Ojuogboh lead the NDDC and so can defend the budget.
Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by Chrisenwa: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kick wetin Mr Headliner?!
Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by moyinoluwa123: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
fly out to study, work and live in Canada with accommodation support upon arrival without writing any English test or Exams with just your O'level, 100% professional support is Guaranteed Contact 08080101678 or WhatsApp 07059860462 for more details

Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by lukui: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hope Buhari still won't be blamed for this one
Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by JonDon12: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Abaribbe is the only senator we have All the others are insane
Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by ChyjoskyJ: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
post=84380388:
A better Nigeria is all we want......no matter what it takes

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.
My broda wake up stop dreaming, Nigeria as a country is dead.
Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by rexwalters: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
id911:
Senate didn't kick anything, the rubber stamp senate will do whatever the executive orders them to do. We currently have no senate nor judiciary. Ahmed Lawan and illegal CJN Tanko Mohamed are under Buhari's armpits
Go and disturb the peace, then you will find out whether Nigeria has no Senate or judiciary.
Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by webngnews: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
hmmm
Re: Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget by kwalangida1: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
post=84380388:
A better Nigeria is all we want......no matter what it takes

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Won His 1999 Governorship Election By A Major Landslide (Throwback) / Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery / Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.