Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Advantages Of Leave-in Treatment On Your Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Leave-in Treatment On Your Hair (637 Views)

10 Best Herbal Plants Used In Treatment Of Rheumatoid Arthritis / Black Seed Oil Could Be Used In Treatment Of Corona Virus / 15 Amazing Benefits Of Cranberry Capsules In Treatment Of Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Leave-in Treatment On Your Hair by PamelaFoester(f): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
We put a lot of efforts in order to make our hair look beautiful as well as healthy and for that we make our hair go through some very high-level treatments. These treatments which include high-contamination of chemicals in their formulation or method does not even provide the effective result as per our wish. Instead of spending your precious time and money on these useless treatments, try this most effective and trending method called leave-in treatment.

Leave-in treatment is a bit different than other methods of hair washing with shampoo and normal conditioner. There are specific conditioners and other products available in the market for the purpose of leave-in and comes with this particular name and benefit. Since its beginning, this formula for treating and repairing damage and fine hair have become famous and most admired method of hair treatment all around the world.

Let us acquire some knowledge of the kinds of benefits leave-in provide to your hair.

Moisturizes your hair

A good leave-in conditioner like as i am leave in conditioner comes with a good formulation that's main aim is to moisturize your dry hair. Shampoos are sometimes a bit harsh on our hair as it removes all the necessary oils and sebum while cleansing and purifying your hair and removing dirt from it. Leave-in conditioner stays in your hair for hours or until the next wash while staying it fill your hair with much-needed moisture and required oils.

Strengthen the hair root

Penetrating deep into your hair shaft and root, leave-in conditioner treats all the scalp related issues such as dryness, dandruff, itchiness and more. By eradicating these problems, it makes hair root stronger and enables it to grow healthy and smooth hair with a stronger base. Leave-in treatment allows your hair to be stouter and healthier by acquiring necessary ingredients and a perfect element that is good for hair and scalp.

Adds brilliant shine and gloss

Another main aim of leave-in formula or conditioner is to add shine and gloss into your dry and dull hair and make it look beautiful and attractive. It permits your hair to absorb the necessary oil which helps to add gorgeous shine and silky texture. Further, leave-in conditioner moisturizes your hair by staying for hours in your hair and scalp and providing warmth to it which result in a much lustrous and soft hair.

Provide necessary sebum

While cleaning dirt and residues for your hair and scalp shampoo also remove all the necessary sebum from your hair and scalp which make your hair extremely dry and coarse. Leave-in conditioner helps to restore this lost sebum to make your hair healthy and moisturized.

Repair damages and dryness

Repairing damaged or other prevailing hair problem is the main aim of using any kinds of good hair care products and leave-in conditioner also comes with this purpose. By making your hair root stronger and your hair softer and smoother, it repairs all the damages like dryness, dandruff, split ends, hair fall and many more with just a couple of uses.

Thus, by treating your hair with leave-in conditioner instead of using luxurious treatments or products can be proved more beneficial for your hair type. There is a particular leave-in method available for all types of hair which you can consider to make your hair super amazing and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Leave-in Treatment On Your Hair by TrixieC: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2019
That's a very interesting article, thanks for sharing. Everything mentioned above I already know and use these principles in my daily routine. But why I don't see anything about reducing frizz? I guess everyone experienced frizz, especially during the dry weather, and it doesn't matter what type of hair you have. If you want to keep your hair healthy then you should be more concerned about the hair products you are using. For example, my routine is made according to Mystraightener blog, I apply coconut milk every time I take a bath as well as a natural serum. You should try this routine too. I would say also that applies to beards as well.

(1) (Reply)

Foods To Cure Premature Ejaculation – Premature Or Early Ejaculation Is A Sexual / Say No To Drug Abuse!! Young Girl Runs 'mad' After Taking Drug / Fibroid Pack Healthgarde Herbal Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.