Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,450,008 members, 5,519,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 April 2020 at 10:36 PM

How To Start A Big Time Construction Company With A Maximum Of 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Big Time Construction Company With A Maximum Of 50k (222 Views)

Bank Of Agric Giving Out Grants Maximum Of N4,000,000 To Empower Youths / Mmm-if You Have A "Maximum To Withdraw Of 31K On Your GH" Try This. / What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Big Time Construction Company With A Maximum Of 50k by greatreality: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
am here to help those who need to live their dream read this thread from start to finish and you will be blessed, my regards to everyone.
Yes just like the topic analyses it, own or start a big time construction company.

What is construction company all about and how to venture into it and make huge income from it
Just like starting any other business, construction is all about or any business, company, enterprise or similar organization created and operating to construct a wide or diversity of buildings, developments, housing, path, pipeline, pavement, roads, motorway and many other types of construction projects.

Then the second question says how do you venture into it and make huge income from it.

To some people whenever a construction is been mentioned their mind will fly to architectural works or artisans or real estate management, they believe that it is what you must go to school to acquire. But am here to let you know this, you can start a construction company today and become a full time millionaire depending on your desire because i like been specific, a construction company can be managed even with or without the knowledge of electrical, pipeline or building knowlegde, who does not even have the knowledge of building or molding blocks.

There is what Robert Green called using others to get what you want, you use other people's skill and achieve your aim. Start by looking for a beautiful domain that will match your dream,
get it registered then host it using any hosting site of your choice like http//:www.hostamcheap.com
another thing is that you need to find a legalized agent in Nigeria and register your company name to avoid intimidation

then advertise it in any advertising platform of your choice

sit down and write a meaningful proposal, you can summit it to any company of your choice, especially for building

whenever you get a contract there are many good to go artisans you can hire to get your work done.
you can modify your company like getting the necessary equipment, or ware house or space for there storage and lastly the product licence when you start making money from it

I believe you have been blessed with this write up, try it today and you will be amazed. I have an amazing script for this work just order for it today and your dream will come through, any comment should be related to the link shown at the end of this write up. we also couch people on how to start this business, like providing you with available space, well coordinated engineers, if you need our help call us on 08100648103, or visit us at no 86 Ambassador Leo Okogwu Road Asaba Delta state.

Re: How To Start A Big Time Construction Company With A Maximum Of 50k by trevorhorace(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Not as simple as you jus outlined
Re: How To Start A Big Time Construction Company With A Maximum Of 50k by DonX001: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
greatreality:
am here to help those who need to live their dream read this thread from start to finish and you will be blessed, my regards to everyone.
Yes just like the topic analyses it, own or start a big time construction company.

What is construction company all about and how to venture into it and make huge income from it
Just like starting any other business, construction is all about or any business, company, enterprise or similar organization created and operating to construct a wide or diversity of buildings, developments, housing, path, pipeline, pavement, roads, motorway and many other types of construction projects.

Then the second question says how do you venture into it and make huge income from it.

To some people whenever a construction is been mentioned their mind will fly to architectural works or artisans or real estate management, they believe that it is what you must go to school to acquire. But am here to let you know this, you can start a construction company today and become a full time millionaire depending on your desire because i like been specific, a construction company can be managed even with or without the knowledge of electrical, pipeline or building knowlegde, who does not even have the knowledge of building or molding blocks.

There is what Robert Green called using others to get what you want, you use other people's skill and achieve your aim. Start by looking for a beautiful domain that will match your dream,
get it registered then host it using any hosting site of your choice like http//:www.hostamcheap.com

then advertise it in any advertising platform of your choice

sit down and write a meaningful proposal, you can summit it to any company of your choice, especially for building

whenever you get a contract there are many good to go artisans you can hire to get your work done.

I believe you have been blessed with this write up, try it today and you will be amazed. I have an amazing script for this work just order for it today and your dream will come through, any comment should be related to the link shown at the end of this write up.

Really stewwpid write-up.
I usually do not comment on crap like this, but the sheer idiocy of the post compared to the title just got to me.

greatreality:
I believe you have been blessed with this write up, try it today and you will be amazed. I have an amazing script for this work just order for it today and your dream will come through, any comment should be related to the link shown at the end of this write up.
Blessed kor, cursed ni.
You are doing the opposite of blessing people by making them waste their precious time reading crap like this.
You're just here to sell your bullshit script.
Ideally, you should be banned for such crap.
Re: How To Start A Big Time Construction Company With A Maximum Of 50k by greatreality: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
DonX001:

Really stewwpid write-up.
I usually do not comment on crap like this, but the sheer idiocy of the post compared to the title just got to me.

Blessed kor, cursed ni.
You are doing the opposite of blessing people by making them waste their precious time reading crap like this.
You're just here to sell your bullshit script.
Ideally, you should be banned for such crap.
people will continue to ......black unreasonable, you should blame your lazy thinking ability that put you where you are today and stop beeen aggressive over someones thread, your type will never move to greater level because of unreasonable mindset.

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Dubai At A Very Affordable Rate / Dacma-dan Tower;nigeria & Africa No.1 Building Materials Mall..... / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.