Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (65258 Views)

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by drlance(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor, I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters.

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members, on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them.

After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba, she didn't pick my calls till the next day.

The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me.

A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook, low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out, that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week.

On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again.

She left me for a Medical Doctor!!

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word.

Fast forward to today I got a job with the government and relocated to Abuja.

She called me later shedding crocodile tears and begging for me back.

People of Nairaland, what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

She isn't the first woman that has left me for a better person.

396 Likes 25 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by KingSatan: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
cheesy

You are not ashamed to share your stupidity to the world.

What the hell happened to Growing up Mr?

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

Hungry leeches looking for free meal tickets.

1623 Likes 174 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by drlance(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2019

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by viceddy95(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bro ,don't take her back,,,don't let her blackmail you into taking her back with yeye crocodile tears..
She is trying to take you as an option incase the doctor guy doesn't marry her.....

395 Likes 30 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by madridguy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
an ex is an ex, never go back to your vomit..... o boy you still like the girl

abeg move forward...there are high quality girls out there, levels don change. let her regret her decision forever.

339 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Her krama is real unlike your fake story.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by johnkey: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
op is a pvssy nigga

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by drlance(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
lilwetdick:
an ex is an ex, never go back to your vomit..... o boy you still like the girl

abeg move forward...there are high quality girls out there, levels don change. let her regret her decision forever.

Thanks G

I forgot to mention she has a 9 year old kid and claimed she was raped

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by drlance(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
johnkey:
op is a pvssy nigga

Your own no good oh ��

6 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by ZiriMane(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
no try chop am small to dump am o....na bad ide dats my advice
anyways, You already know what to do

22 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Korllami007: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
She wants you back when she sees that things are now rosy for you. Please send her back to the doctor she left you for. I'll advise you not to take her back because if you do, whenever she sees anybody that's better than you again, she will dump you.

It's very easy for women to switch branch like a monkey if they see more comfortable branch to switch to.

Use your head. grin

249 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by drlance(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Amakavula:
Her krama is real unlike your fake story.

Message me in private let me clear your doubts thanks

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by joshboo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
You never appreciate what you have till you loose it.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by drlance(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Korllami007:
She wants you back after dumping you. Please send her back to the doctor she left you for. I'll advise you not to take her back because if you do, whenever she sees anybody that's better than you again, she will dump you.

It's very easy for women to switch branch like a monkey if they see more comfortable branch to switch to.

Use your head. grin

I will bro , may your days be long wink wink

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Korllami007: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

I will bro , may your days be long wink wink

Thanks and you too.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by daisidavid(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
That's a no go area for you brother! Cause circumstances should reveal who your true friends are... Moreover this no issue at all... a girl leave your broke ass now wanting a 2nd chance when God answered you! Suppose you still a street hustler! Tell me what's gonna happen to you and her after she's gone with a medical doc... think twice after the love nah your love

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

Thanks G

Use her for rituals.... That’s the only thing girls like that are useful for....

You can thank me later

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by daisidavid(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Korllami007:
She wants you back when she sees that things are now rosy for you. Please send her back to the doctor she left you for. I'll advise you not to take her back because if you do, whenever she sees anybody that's better than you again, she will dump you.

Use your head. grin
more blessing... kudos

13 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Pubichairs(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
cheesy must we advice u on wot to do?...

Topic like this de vex me...tufia!!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by KingSatan: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

Lol

Funny thing is that he isn't Ashamed to share his stupidity to the world.

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

That's the attitude of a regular Nigerian Lady. Hungry leeches looking for free meal tickets.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
It's a cycle bro..... She isn't serious

Don't take her back, she can always meet her Medical Doctor friend for assistance cheesycheesy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by vivypretty(f): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Looks to me you know what to do but only looking for a reason that justifies your proposed action.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by stephcat: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
She played u...used u and even called u back out of the blue and requested for money and you foolishly sent her that....on top of it all, you get mind dey ask us what next you should do
O.p you are a disgrace to men

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by stephcat: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Its because of people like you that makes them see us as the weak gender..(spits)

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

Thanks G

which rape, all those stories na pity stories

stop sending any money...let her go and find job to fix her and her child life..pls stop taking care of another man's kid

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by drlance(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

You are not ashamed to share your stupidity to the world.

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

Hungry leeches looking for free meal tickets.

Thanks I needed this

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Zombiekiller010: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Take her back, be using her to pass time steady steady, don't give her what you can't afford to loose, don't take her serious and don't complain on anything she is doing wrongly,
Raise another relationship with a lady and make sure that relationship end up in marriage, dump you ex few weeks to when you're about to settle down , break up with her .Moving into marriage with a loyal lady is how you can pay her back, she will be heartbroken while you laugh last

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
the medical doctor don chop her and dump her grin.well its up to u wehter u will accept or refuse her but understand that if u accept her back u were just her last option since the doctor has thrown her away.the medical doctor was always her first option.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Ayoothniel1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
I’m sorry to derail this thread’s topic, but I would like to ask if anyone knows the meaning of “opianto”..I don’t know the local dialect that uses it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Homguy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor,I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members,on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them
After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba , she didn't pick my calls till the next day.
The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me
A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook,low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out ,that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week
On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again

She left me for a Medical Doctor

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word
Fast forward to today I got a job with the government and relocated to Abuja.
She called me later shedding crocodile tears and begging for me back
People of Nairaland what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

She isn't the first woman that has left me for a better person
if you have her back, then you have no self worth. Becaeyou have only been treated as a second option and you are happy with that

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out ,that she knew months before meeting me. She was s
ok lemme give u small expo cheesy.when a nigerian lady tells u someone is asking her out what she is actually telling you on code is that she is tired doing relationship with u and the next person asking her is her next option.dats all she is telling cheesy.nigerian ladies they talk in codes and its left for u to decode what they say.and also when u girlfriend is splashing pics on facebook of her in a car or an eatery then bro she has another man in her life.so nxt time if ur girlfriend tells u that someone is asking her out that will be the right time to prepare ur breakup with her.

67 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP / Problems With Handsome Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.