Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (65257 Views)

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by ProfGday(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor, I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters.

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members, on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them.

After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba, she didn't pick my calls till the next day.

The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me.

A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook, low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out, that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week.

On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again.

She left me for a Medical Doctor!!

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word.

Fast forward to today I got a job with the government and relocated to Abuja.

She called me later shedding crocodile tears and begging for me back.

People of Nairaland, what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

She isn't the first woman that has left me for a better person.
Op,don't ever made that kind of mistake again.... And also stop rendering any help to her,she would be alright ... Go on with your life,loyalty is a bedrock of good marriage .. And what kind of love can make a bachelor to marry a single mother? Wise up bro,don't let your village people set you up for pardition.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nackzy: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Please an Ex is worse than Satan, Don't take her back i repeat, don't take her back
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Centcanada: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:
She kept lying about this guy who happened to be a medical doctor, I am unemployed but sell phone accessories and do mini importation on the side but doing my Masters.

It happened that one time she told me she was to travel to Asaba to meet her family members, on hearing this I was happy and looked forward to talking to them.

After spending the night at my place I put her in a bus to Asaba, she didn't pick my calls till the next day.

The next day she posted an outing pic of herself in an eatery I didn't see it as anything but it's the next one that broke me.

A guy took a picture of her with her phone while backing a glass door so I could take that he wore a blue shirt I called that day and when I asked playfully to talk to the family members she asked me "what kind of talk is that ?"

Not long from then I got tagged in a picture on her wall on Facebook, low and behold it was a selfie of her and the Medical doctor in blue shirt and the caption "I love you forever, my personal person" someone she said I shouldn't worry about but he is asking her out, that she knew months before meeting me. She was supposed to be away for 2 days and ended up coming back after a week.

On seeing this I called to demand for an explanation if they were related, she sighed cut the phone on me and didn't pick my calls ever again.

One month later now she calls me out of the blue to ask for 2k to buy foodstuffs. Which I gave without saying a word.

People of Nairaland, what would you have me do? What will you do if you were in my shoes? It's not my fault she didn't see the bigger picture.

O boy use your brain. No use your yash. That girl no be your girl. I done talk finish.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Ubdavis(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2019
U can continue with her but be ready to curse the day u took her back
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by WriterX(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Use her for rituals.... That’s the only thing girls like that are useful for....

You can thank me later

and to think a woman birthed you and to even think you may have a sister or one day have a girl child mehn you have got problems.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

You are not ashamed to share your stupidity to the world.

What the hell happened to Growing up Mr?

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

Hungry leeches looking for free meal tickets.
Bros that harsh. Him giving her the money was out of his own good personality not because he was hoping for comeback.
But OP you should be careful with that kind of girl because she's not only a cheat but a liar. That
On a side note, you need to realize that it's the human nature to look for greener pastures and some people become genuinely sorry after taking such missteps. Lot chose the plain because he felt it was greener.
#PeopleWhoSeeTheGreenInOtheraAfarOffAreVeryFew
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Raymondreigns(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

She called and you gave her 2k to buy foodstuffs. BROTHER YOU ARE MAD! AND I CURSE YOU angry

A "Nigerian" Woman treated you like used rags because she didn't see the big picture, now that you are made she is crying and you are asking us what to do in such situation?

If you don't open that your smelly mouth and tell her to G-E-T T-H-E F-U-C-K O-U-T, then i will terminate your manhood.

Wow!!! This has to be the highest number of lines I’ve seen on this forum !!
cheesy grin
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Raymondreigns(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

Thanks G

I forgot to mention she has a 9 year old kid and claimed she was raped
E dn do !!
U wan begin lament now !!

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Supersymetry: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2019
prizlezzlalasky:
God! This is terrible, from the stories I've read here on Nairaland, one thing so glaring is the fact that genuine guys are always attracted to slay queens.
Where as sincere and genuine ladies are being "Ronaldorized" by awon play boys aka Lionel Mess I.

@ Op.... Take heart, do what ever your heart tells you. But please look for a sincere lady for your sanity and long life.

The problem stems from the fact that good girls always reject the good guys. So they have no option than to be with the bad girl that is using them as secondary option.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2019
WriterX:

and to think a woman birthed you and to even think you may have a sister or one day have a girl child mehn you have got problems.

Get of my mentions if u can’t read sarcasm.... and please grow a sense of humor...life isn’t this hard ...
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2019
2k for foodstuffs Some people have no pride and shame though.

Simply move on. She already burnt d Bridge and she trying to go back is silly. Talk about eating ur cake and still wanting to own it.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2019
menuBar:

Hate speech grin

I heard they’ve removed the death sentence clause....so no wahala...fine is manageable grin

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Avast(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

What sort of question is this.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Yxxx: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2019
Nmmm. Sense fall on you.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by DeRay98(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2019
Supredible:
What's wrong with this generation sef.. After the break up, she called you to give her money for foodstuff and u sent 2k...smh.

This is where good and nice guys are constantly preyed on by terrible girls.
She simply tested to see if his kind/nice side is still there inspite of her dumping for him a bigger fish.
His positive response by sending her the money was "Bingo!"for her to push her luck.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by praz001(m): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2019
prizlezzlalasky:
God! This is terrible, from the stories I've read here on Nairaland, one thing so glaring is the fact that genuine guys are always attracted to slay queens.
Where as sincere and genuine ladies are being "Ronaldorized" by awon play boys aka Lionel Mess I.

@ Op.... Take heart, do what ever your heart tells you. But please look for a sincere lady for your sanity and long life.

I was forced to ask someone why genuine guys do fall in the hand of slay mamas and vice versa.

The person told me it was God who made it so.......... if a maradona and a slay mama get married, it's always disaster.

So God made it one goat one sheep......
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by DeRay98(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
2k for foodstuffs Some people have no pride and shame though.

Simply move on. She already burnt d Bridge and she trying to go back is silly. Talk about eating ur cake and still wanting to own it.
Gbam!
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by airbrush: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2019
drlance:

shedding crocodile tears
why asking wen you have already answered your question!

one question why doctors specialize in chopping young girls left ,right,center ??

i have 2 friends who are medical doctors .women is their main job while medical profession is the side job!!
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by ACE1010: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

Oh boy See TKO grin grin grin

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by DeRay98(m): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2019
Yxxx:
How about if its the other way round.
Should the lady accept him back.
Lets say the lady he preferred disappointed him and he decides to go to the one he rejected and disrespected.
Should she accept him?

That's not the issue here, take a case on the peculiarities of the case and not generalisation of issues.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by dona2us(m): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2019
Hahaha doctor your girl want and doctor she must get. Its good you have settled her with 2k for food stuff any other request should go to the doctor's table please enjoy yourself with abuja babe.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by ejembi28(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

Calm down , be mature in your advice pls
I am not the Op tho
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2019
Take her back if only you are a fool
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by kingdestiny(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2019
bro u gat to move on, better days ahead
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by vivypretty(f): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2019
mimimile93:
why are women the same everywhere?
kudos to the only man that has studied all the women in the world and have come to the conclusion that they are all the same.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by cozyfaithex(f): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2019
Some girls re so lucky ooo
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

What is dis 1 saying? Some1's daughter, mother, sister and friend should be used for ritual...are you okay?

It’s not everything you read that you’ll take literarily......there’s something called sarcasm...
If you are okay you would have noticed that....

But it’s fine ...talk is free.....u can always say wateva u like
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by femmoy(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2019
oyatz:
You don't understand the issues very well.

Let me add 1 plus 1 for you.

1) The OP still loves the girl.

2) The girl is a single mother, more experienced in Man-woman affairs than the OP and liberal in sexual matters. In fact she is mostly using sex to seduce and hold on to guys.

3) The OP knew from his head that what the girl did is a great betrayal of trust but he is missing the girl (sex) which is clouding his judgement.

4) If he hasn't relocated to Abuja, she would have gone to his house, knee down and start crying. The OP will then hug her, then she will kiss him, put breast in his mouth, then they will just fvck and she will be back into his life.

5) She understands the OP's weakness. With some emotional blackmail and good seduction, she will find her way back into his heart.

just when I thought I'd seen it all,u said exactly my mind. the op is a foolish person to be trapped with sex the girl knows his weakness and she's capitalizing on it. I f**k u once,I move on.....they call me Mr one chance no time for second nacking.
op get sense.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by frozen70(f): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2019
1StopRudeness:

People that take life too hard should stop jumping on my mentions....I’m not buhari that made Nigeria hard for u so much that u can’t identify a sarcasm when u read

Whatever, deal with your woman when you get one
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Cinacci124: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy

Real talk.
Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by Martinez39(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2019
jimcaddy:
Ahn ahn Bro isn't this your comment too harsh?
We need to show these weak and stupid men tough love. Women become conceited, entitled, and irresponsible because of men like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance by guestwlanb123: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2019
Calm down bro
KingSatan:
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Problems With Handsome Guys / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.