Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (56268 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by Islie: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bola Bamigbola, Osogbo

One Labake Olowokere has reportedly stabbed her lover, Seun Komolafe, to death with a fork after she caught him with another woman.

Labake, it was learnt, had visited the residence of Seun at Okeopo area of Ilesha around 8.00 p.m. on Monday to pick her cooking gas when she met another lady in the house.

After recovering from the initial shock, Labake was said to have picked a quarrel with Seun and the lady, whose name could not be immediately ascertained.

A fight followed and it was gathered that Labake picked a fork and stabbed Seun in the stomach, which led to his death.

Acting Police Public Relations Officer for Osun State Command, Mustafa Katayeyanjue, confirmed the incident and added that the Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Ige, had directed an investigation into the matter.

He said, “At about 10.30 p.m. on Monday, one Adeyemi Ojo of Araromi Street reported to the police that one Labake Olowokere of Ido Ijesa, a lover of Seun Komolafe of Okeopo area of Ilesha stabbed him in the stomach with a fork and killed him on the spot.

“From preliminary findings, Labake went to the resident of his lover to pick her cooking gas. On getting to the house, she met another lady there, and a fight ensued.

“It was during the misunderstanding that she reportedly took a fork and stabbed Seun in the stomach. He died on the spot. The corpse of the deceased had been deposited at Wesley Guild Hospital, Ilesha.”

https://punchng.com/lady-stabs-lover-to-death-with-fork-after-she-finds-another-lady-with-him/

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by lodscott(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nigerian blogger: "Lady Forks lover to death"

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by beresponsible(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bet you she didn't mean it. Lots of regrets now. Sometimes a deep breath and walk away is the best action or just say a little prayer

256 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by Lekison(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
the guy was forked to death

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by Jackyboy: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
She forked him up badly shocked cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
shocked

Before we proceed let's confirm this name first

Labake Olowokere

A very confusing name

Can someone confirm??

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by emeijeh(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
So all The Fücks not given on Nairaland was gradually gathered by this lover?

Wicked soul!

19 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by Slawormir: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Damnnnnn

We should all learn to control anger

That is why i keep advising my real niggarrrz

Four things can ruin a niggarrrs life so easily
1) anger
2) pride
3) greed
4) excessive lust towards the opposite sex

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by Kobicove(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
This lady is an animal!

There is no excuse for violence against a cheating partner!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by ijewejones: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
1.The notion of "what a man can do..."

2.The malice/bitterness she grew cos the guy has forged on without her..

3.The notion of "boss-boss" lady in her

Aunty go serve your jail term as a murderer angry angry

[/b]“From preliminary findings, Labake went to the resident of his lover to pick her cooking gas. On getting to the house, she met another lady there, and a fight ensued.[b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by qualityovenbake(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Extreme anger is short lived, it eats you up and can cause fatal damage.

The cheated girlfriend will be murmuring "if I had known"...."had I known I would have allowed him cheat".

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by nairalee(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
What a way to go. I watched 1000 ways to die and none was of fork.

I wouldn't wanna go that way. How will I explain to Angel Gabriel?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by ademidedavid(f): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
This life sha, you Bleep your girl friend finish she go come use fork kill you again....... Local man is confused
Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by petarr1: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
jesus
Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by tammie24: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Girl don't play undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by yesloaded: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
No matter how beautiful you are, I can't stay with aggressive woman

Never!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by ednut1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bintin laye
Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by wittyt98(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
U Killed A whole Human being simply cus he cheated, lol you could've taken your gas and walk away from his life Forever but u chose to be stupidly hot tempered so now u gotta face the consequence

KiriKiri loading.......... 65%

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by Iykediallo: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Inside life. One thing must kill a nigga
Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by AlphaStyles(m): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
In that case he was Forked to death
Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by West2019(m): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Egwu1bolu:
FORGET ABOUT GOVERNMENT AND ALWAYS WIN BIG ON PAYMENT AFTER WINNING WITH ME
and u stil dey here

8 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!

She should get ready to spend the rest of her life in jail.

No Cheater is worth dying for.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by MrImole: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wow!
If you get any private school wey need father Christmas abeg call m I'm ready

Hustle is real ooo.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by Nwaonyishi69: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Is she a martial artist to have overpowered and killed a man with fork? Or did the man pour all his strength to the hole of the new lady? I am confused, please.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by Corwin1: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sad
Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

Before we proceed let's confirm this name first

Labake Olowokere

A very confusing name

Can someone confirm??
You need to pray for sense to fall on u before Xmas, Naija Olosho!
Pathetic!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by Tunedida(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nawaooh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by KanuSE: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Naija chicks are not smiling...grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him by RamseyBolton: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Please sentence the ill-tempered LovePeddler to death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.