Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons (905 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nigerians are the reason why the doctors we have in this country cannot be bothered to care anymore. This is how a young doctor was paid with wickedness for his kindness and proceeded to share his story on twitter.

Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by healthserve(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Nigerians are the reason why the doctors we have in this country cannot be bothered to care anymore. This is how a young doctor was paid with wickedness for his kindness and proceeded to share his story on twitter.

Cry me a river cause you're a nurse
It's so a medical expert that forged document so a convict in kirikkiri can have free access to pull off a 1Million dollars heist in prison

There are many more examples. What's with the stereotype. How about nurses who ignore pregnant women to go attend to the same boyfriend who keep denying them affection they continue to chase them around for.

Abeg jor shift

Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by thorpido(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Oh well, stories like this don't go viral.It's when a doctor,nurse and other health workers make errors that it flies everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by Blakjewelry(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
no too much shout get them arrested
Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by Abfinest007(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
not even thank you

Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
healthserve:

It's so a medical expert that forged document so a convict in kirikkiri can have free access to pull off a 1Million dollars heist in prison

There are many more examples. What's with the stereotype. How about nurses who ignore pregnant women to go attend to the same boyfriend who keep denying them affection they continue to chase them around for.

Abeg jor shift
Don't worry we will leave the country so that bitter quacks like you can decimate the Nigerian population
Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by healthserve(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Don't worry we will leave the country so that bitter quacks like you can decimate the Nigerian population

I'm more Pro-med that you're entire epigenetic can imbue you with kwack skills.

Swever with your bitter character. No wonder you're single and desperate

Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by SirVintageCock: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
healthserve:

Abeg jor shift
This is one of the most tactless and thoughtless post I have ever seen cry
Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by healthserve(m): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
SirVintageCock:
This is one of the most tactless and thoughtless post I have ever seen cry

I wished I care honestly.
Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by Gloriousheart(f): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
The nurses and security should not have allowed her go or discharge herself because her folder should have shown she still had outstanding payment.
Not even a 'thank you...we will run around for the money o... 'pls be patient'
Very bad. The husband and family members no try at all. If she had died or developed complications, will they be running like this? God have mercy on us all.
Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by ultron12345: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
This kind of topic will never reach front page. If it was a story painting doctors bad, the story would have been on the front page, on the 20th page by now.

Nigerian patients are some of the most wicked people on earth.

Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
healthserve:

I'm more Pro-med that you're entire epigenetic can imbue you with kwack skills.

Swever with your bitter character. No wonder you're single and desperate
spoken like the undesirable, low quality man you are.

Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
ultron12345:
This kind of topic will never reach front page. If it was a story painting doctors bad, the story would have been on the front page, on the 20th page by now.

Nigerian patients are some of the most wicked people on earth.
Are you minding the mods
Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Are you minding the mods

Hello babe...how are you?

I have been following your posts most especially on the Romance section.

Do you mind dropping your whatsapp line for us to chat?
Re: Nigerian Doctor's Are Demons by Babacele: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2020
Hi Op , had wanted to discuss the autocide thread when i later realised you have put it down. Was awed how supposedly tribal foes were able to single in on a common female enemy - a feminist as they won't to say. Had wanted to tell you to be you while you trim the edges that deep inside of you you feel really needs some trimmings . You ain't doing bad , and you can only get better as it is obvious in that public letter that you are evolutionary minded. You may disregard the unsolicited intrusion. Cheers .

Help! How Can I Cure This? / How To Rescue People Trapped In A Collapsed Building / High Blood Pressure