Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! (96964 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by tianshie(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Geminita1:
Its not true sir, you just want to be on fp. May your dream come true kiss

You've got me mixed up with them Nairaland-clout-chasing teens. I'm not the one. I run a music promotion company in Atlanta. I'm busy enough.

59 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Geminita1(f): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
tianshie:

You've got me mixed up with them Nairaland-clout-chasing teens. I'm not the one. I run a music promotion company in Atlanta. I'm busy enough.
k

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by tianshie(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
LadySarah:
He was waiting for the New biafra undecided undecided
A lot of them believed so much in it.

Probably true undecided
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by ctleurocollege: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
My friend's father told him on Christmas eve, 3 days ago, that he planned to sell a prized property as restitution. What my friend told me: His father worked for John Holt, the British company, in the 1950's. The day after independence, in 1960, after the British left, his father stole 900 pounds from the company accounts and ran away. He invested the money through the years and became wealthy.

Now in his old age, my friend's father wants to sell his 9 storey building on Victoria Island, and give the money to St. Vincent's for the poor. Because he wants to die with a clear conscience.

Do you know of any similar stories of people who worked for UAC, other British businesses, who lived in British built houses, estates, and stole from the British as Nigeria gained independence? We aim to convince my friend's father that everybody else did this during independence, and not to beat himself up.

My friend says he will "attack" his father if his father sells the VI property!!!

Bro you lied

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by tianshie(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
ctleurocollege:
My friend's father told him on Christmas eve, 3 days ago, that he planned to sell a prized property as restitution. What my friend told me: His father worked for John Holt, the British company, in the 1950's. The day after independence, in 1960, after the British left, his father stole 900 pounds from the company accounts and ran away. He invested the money through the years and became wealthy.

Now in his old age, my friend's father wants to sell his 9 storey building on Victoria Island, and give the money to St. Vincent's for the poor. Because he wants to die with a clear conscience.

Do you know of any similar stories of people who worked for UAC, other British businesses, who lived in British built houses, estates, and stole from the British as Nigeria gained independence? We aim to convince my friend's father that everybody else did this during independence, and not to beat himself up.

My friend says he will "attack" his father if his father sells the VI property!!!

Bro you lied

It's a sin to have complicated friends?

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by YorubaPrince: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
OP.... abeg, go borrow sense. angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by eskimoeze: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
I know a woman who married ghost too in my village. They have been living together for years but the woman doesn't know anything about her husband. She started pressuring the man to take her to his village and they agreed to a particular date to visit the man's village, on the agreed date, the man disappeared and and up till now, no one has seen or heard about the man. After the incident, half of the their only child paralyzed.

Just advise your friend to be prayerful that's the only thing that will help him

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by tianshie(m): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
eskimoeze:
I know a woman who married ghost too in my village. They have been living together for years but the woman doesn't know anything about her husband. She started pressuring the man to take her to his village and they agreed to a particular date to visit the man's village, on the agreed date, the man disappeared and and up till now, no one has seen or heard about the man. After the incident, half of the their only child paralyzed.

Just advise your friend to be prayerful that's the only thing that will help him

Thank you. They've been praying at a nearby celestial church.

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Elxandre(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
And Nairaland is where to practice your creative writing skills abi?
Lmao.

32 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by bremo(m): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
There are something's we cannot explain because they are beyond us for now. I've heard similar stories around sometimes ago. Such people do exist and whenever they are found out, they just disappear into the thin air just like that. Let your friend be prayerful and continue with his life because he can never see him again.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by tianshie(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
LadySarah:
He was waiting for the New biafra undecided undecided
A lot of them believed so much in it.

Btw Op,your friends seem to have weird 'fathers'.Has the 9 storey building been sold? grin grin

Story teller

No, it wasn't sold. Thank you for asking.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by tianshie(m): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Elxandre:
And Nairaland is where to practice your creative writing skills abi?
Lmao.

You sound like those folks who spend all their time on Twitter checking to see who followed and unfollowed them.

58 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by finalboss(m): 1:09am On Nov 27, 2019
Katier00:
Wow interesting but i seriously find this story unbelievable
pure lie

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by tianshie(m): 1:11am On Nov 27, 2019
finalboss:
pure lie

It's true. Here's Pa Thaddeus's picture. His son sent it to me.

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Born2Breed(f): 2:50am On Nov 27, 2019

I remembered this movie that year.

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Bojack(m): 3:29am On Nov 27, 2019
its either he faked his death or you are a good story teller grin

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by digitaltrades: 3:41am On Nov 27, 2019
tellwisdom:
Are you starting a movie? sad

Your moniker talks about wisdom, but your comment is on the flip side of wisdom

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by tianshie(m): 3:56am On Nov 27, 2019
digitaltrades:

Your moniker talks about wisdom, but your comment is on the flip side of wisdom

I was thinking the same thing.

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Richy4(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2019
smiley I will nominate Chinwe Owoh to play the role of the wife because of her crying abilities.

Chinwetalu Agu to play the part of man who witnessed him killed during the war.

Zulu Adigwe to play the part of Husband who turned into a fish in bathtub or what was it he turned into when confronted..

Okey Bakassi will do nice as your friend on this movie,

OP you did not say how many kids the man had. Anyways, it doesn't matter we will assume he has 3 kids a son and 2 daughters. I haven't watched Nollywood for ages. So I will say Maureen Solomon, Chioma chukwuka or Nkiru Silvernous would be a better options for this movie project as daughters...

OP I want you to nominate who will play your part very well as a good friend..

What a tales by moonlight.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by digitaltrades: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2019
Bojack:
its either he faked his death or you are a good story teller grin
You guys just think everything in life is black and white. That's a very dumb and myopic mindset. There is more to this world than meet the eye.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by ctleurocollege: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2019
tianshie:

It's a sin to have complicated friends?

grin Baba I know you're lying

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by seunmohmoh(f): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2019
It happens a lot. So I heard.

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Akious2k2(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2019
Okay
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2019
From your post/thread history, this is obviously fiction.

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by ikennamadu1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Geminita1:
Its not true sir, you just want to be on fp. May your dream come true kiss
You just dey fool yourself here

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by tianshie(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
theButterfly:
From your post/thread history, this is obviously fiction.

It's not fiction. I'm tired of posting my friend's dad's photo, but here it is one more time. I know it sounds stranger than fiction—this happened in Onuimo.

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
tianshie:

It's not fiction. I'm tired of posting my friend's dad's photo, but here it is one more time. I know it sounds stranger than fiction—this happened in Onuimo.
And who is asking you to post anyone's photo? As if that proofs anything to people here. Abeg, direct yourself to yaba left, pls. Your friend's father, your friend's father all the time.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by tianshie(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
theButterfly:
And who is asking you to post anyone's photo? As if that proofs anything to people here. Abeg, direct yourself to yaba left, pls. Your friends' father, your friend's father all the time.

If you have no useful advice to offer, dilute yourself back into the nothingness whence you came.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
My only useful advice is for you to seek the psychiatric help you're in dire need of. Weirdo.

tianshie:

If you have no useful advice to offer, dilute yourself back into the nothingness whence you came.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by MKULTRA: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
tianshie:

Here it is.
that pic with his smile looks creepy self grin

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
MKULTRA:
that pic with his smile looks creepy self grin
creepilly creepy.. It looks like "yeah I'm back who missed me grin" hahaha

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by hadduni(f): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
"Akudaya" is known in yoruba socio-linguistic hypothesis as returning, transformation or transmigration of a dead person into a living being post untimely death. The belief in Akudaya is one of the metaphysical psychologies in Africa, most especially Nigeria and Yoruba culture as a case study. The op could ask any elderly Yoruba person I believe they are in a better position to explain Better.

36 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga?