Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Doctors In The House, What Should I Do - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, What Should I Do (1111 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, What Should I Do by seanwilliam(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin
Re: Doctors In The House, What Should I Do by sweetonugbu: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
Congrats you are now HIV positive it's the symptoms of hiv, be religious with your drugs congrats once again.

4 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House, What Should I Do by ctleurocollege: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
HIV grin
Re: Doctors In The House, What Should I Do by DarkJeddi(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2019
Treat with Ivermectin and I will suggest you run tests for STDs to know the cause..
Re: Doctors In The House, What Should I Do by seanwilliam(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Congrats you are now HIV positive it's the symptoms of hiv, be religious with your drugs congrats once again.
thunder faya yo grin

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, What Should I Do by seanwilliam(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Treat with Ivermectin and I will suggest you run tests for STDs to know the cause..
bro I don use plenty anti biotics

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, What Should I Do by shege45: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
seanwilliam:
Walai is like the world is turning against me oo grin from phone hanging to body scratching..
Well the itching started 5days ago, and I've not been myself ... well my instinct is telling me it was the sex I had with one old lady that is mature enough to be our second born for house ( I didnt dive in raw, but she bloujob me well well) .. haah and na my girlfriend cause am oo, well the lady's lapse confused me sha.. well I've taken ampicillin cloxacillin bitchamp( that's name on the tablet).. I couldn't see any improvement so I took printing( i dont know the spellings but that's what the nurse called it).. I even bought deworming drug and used it. Well I thought maybe the worms in my stomach don full.. I've stopped using my old sponge and soap.. I bought a new soap( of same maker).. I dnt use any sponge right now.. it gets intense whenever I dip my hands in water( my palm especially). I've used aloe vera to rub my body but somebody suggested I buy cacatin with dettol liquid and soap.. please help me .. abeg nobody should mention HIV here.. no kill me abeg grin please tell me what to do please.. I don cause that lady already...
just talk to a doctor. Stop this self medication
Re: Doctors In The House, What Should I Do by Babapyro: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
Walai is like the world is turning against me oo grin from phone hanging to body scratching..
Well the itching started 5days ago, and I've not been myself ... well my instinct is telling me it was the sex I had with one old lady that is mature enough to be our second born for house ( I didnt dive in raw, but she bloujob me well well) .. haah and na my girlfriend cause am oo, well the lady's lapse confused me sha.. well I've taken ampicillin cloxacillin bitchamp( that's name on the tablet).. I couldn't see any improvement so I took printing( i dont know the spellings but that's what the nurse called it).. I even bought deworming drug and used it. Well I thought maybe the worms in my stomach don full.. I've stopped using my old sponge and soap.. I bought a new soap( of same maker).. I dnt use any sponge right now.. it gets intense whenever I dip my hands in water( my palm especially). I've used aloe vera to rub my body but somebody suggested I buy cacatin with dettol liquid and soap.. please help me .. abeg nobody should mention HIV here.. no kill me abeg grin please tell me what to do please.. I don cause that lady already...
You're a bastard, if you were not an unfortunate person you will learn to respect those that are bigger than you on all level, you use Samsung a10 and you're disrespecting your fathers mate,aye e mabaje ni.
Re: Doctors In The House, What Should I Do by seanwilliam(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Babapyro:

You're a bastard, if you were not an unfortunate person you will learn to respect those that are bigger than you on all level, you use Samsung a10 and you're disrespecting your fathers mate,aye e mabaje ni.
grin grin
Re: Doctors In The House, What Should I Do by iPOOPinURmouth: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Babapyro:

this 500 naira begger sef get mouth to talk. na thunder go strike your useless mama

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Not Having Enough Sleep / Re: 90-yr-old Lagos Man's Secret To Longevity And Low Cholesterol / How Can I Stop This Staph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.