Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,160 members, 7,807,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (53844 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by calamitous: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hey guys I need your help regarding this:

My girlfriend and i weren't on talking terms for a while, six months to be precise, but last week she started talking to me all of a sudden and we kinda shared one or two mutual feelings that led, to sex.

But while she was about to leave, I kind of saw some drugs in her bag, when I asked her the purpose of the drugs she replied that they were for infection.

Meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection. But one occurent led to one another that made me to suspect her only purpose for showing up was to infect me with HIV or some other STDs.

I don't know what to do regarding this issue but I'm planning on dealing with her if i get to find out she infected me with any STD on purpose...

Need advice guys and girls.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by DonBenny77(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Chai all these girls with staphilococus infection oh!
Did you skin dive?

187 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by abuuthmaan: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
calamitous:
Hey guys i need your help regarding this ;
My girlfriend and i werent on talking terms for a while a while , six months to be precise , but last week she started talking to me all of a sudden and we kinda shared one or two mutual feelings that led sex . but while she was about to leave i kind off saw some drugs in her bag when i asked her the purpose of the drugs she replied that they were for infection , meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection. but one occurent led to one another that made me to suspect her only purpose for showing up was to infect me with hiv or some other STD. I don't know what to do regarding this issue but i planning on killing her if i get to find out she infected me with any std on purpose... Need advice guys and girls.

Murder is a grave sin

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by tico1212(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
My girlfriend and i werent on talking terms for a while a while , six months to be precise , but last week she started talking to me all of a sudden and we kinda shared one or two mutual feelings that led sex . but while she was about to leave i kind off saw some drugs in her bag when i asked her the purpose of the drugs she replied that they were for infection , meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection. but one occurent led to one another that made me to suspect her only purpose for showing up was to infect me with hiv or some other STD. I don't know what to do regarding this issue but i planning on killing her if i get to find out she infected me with any std on purpose.. Need advice guys and girls.

Just do that

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by CosmicGoat: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Guy go find pep and drink before its too late
Suspicion won't save you from danger o
You had better find it before 72 hours goes out. If it does, you're OYO o

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by tee59(f): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lack of self control. Your girlfriend came back after a six months break, and the next was, sex. You have already dug your grave.

393 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by TheExecutioner: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2019

446 Likes 30 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by realestniggah: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
You people won't listen.. Stop fucking_ raw

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by GraGra247(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
tee59:
Lack of self control. Your girlfriend came back after a six months break, and the next was, sex. You have already dug your grave.

Thank you. Some men are totally dumb.

181 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by 24kmagic: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Na WA
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Crofton: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
cheesy
Op, You no see condom buy ?

192 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Congratulations for a life well spent!

Now playing " Chaka Demus and Pliers "
Murder she wrote...

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by paix(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
First and foremost, advice yourself not to sleep with her.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Salutem(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
calamitous:
My girlfriend and i werent on talking terms for a while a while , six months to be precise , but last week she started talking to me all of a sudden and we kinda shared one or two mutual feelings that led sex . but while she was about to leave i kind off saw some drugs in her bag when i asked her the purpose of the drugs she replied that they were for infection , meanwhile she previously told me that same morning that she needed some money to threat virginal infection. but one occurent led to one another that made me to suspect her only purpose for showing up was to infect me with hiv or some other STD. I don't know what to do regarding this issue but i planning on killing her if i get to find out she infected me with any std on purpose... Need advice guys and girls.

Get yourself tested and be sure of your HIV status, however, you ve come way too long "a week" which is quite to long for you assuming she is HIV positive, you should have been on PEP not later than 72hours after the sex.....

Also did you by chance get to know or familiarize with the drug's name?.......That would give hint on what she's likely managing

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by calamitous: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
infectious or so , it was in a small plastic like that .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Salutem(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
calamitous:
infectious or so , it was in a small plastic like that .

I'd suggest you validate it, it will help your next line of action....and if you're feeling uncomfortably weird, go to a hospital to have comprehensive tests.....okay!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Kastrom: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why re you nw concluding it's HIV when you didn't see any antiviral drug there. Next time, after diving with parachute kindly help yourself and check the names on the plastic grin mind you once you see names ending with -vir vir bros just run go do test o. But for now, you go still go run test but I am not sure it's HIV.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Danzakidakura(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Girls are wicked, they dont think twice to wicked person.@ op if you skin dive better go hospital and report yourself, better still bundle her to test.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Edyice: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Whats yours is hers and
What's hers is yours

Guy enjoy your bae ... Mate grin

32 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Phenomenal16(f): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
calamitous:
...go n take retro viral drugs now!!!!
Before looking for hu to kill
HIV/AIDS is on d rampant now

11 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by drezzyx(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Recent happening on NL.. They will create a new moniker then post sex related issues.

All I see and read is all about sex sex and sex. Many of us will go to hell.
Sex is overrated.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by calamitous: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...go n take retro viral drugs now!!!!
Before looking for hu to kill
HIV/AIDS is on d rampant now

Please where can i get one around lagos ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by SenecaTheYonger: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Profile created 45 minutes ago. Audio story

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Phenomenal16(f): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
calamitous:

...not in lag
Check any govt hospital.... U need this drug bf 3 days I think.....correct me if am wrong ppl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Salutem(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
calamitous:

Bro.....like I said you need to get tested and inasmuch you are not since if she has HIV or not except there is an higher chance you would have to go to government hospital (Any General Hospital) in Lagos to get the PEP. And it is free. The PEP will help block the seroconversion of the virus in your own body system. JUST LOOK FOR A NEARBY GENERAL HOSPITAL IN LAGOS AND ASK FOR THEIR HIV-Clinic.....don't be shy okay

However, like I said PEP is best used or better still commenced within the first 72hours of contact, that was why I said you spoke out too late since you had sex a week ago.

To safe yourself from this emotional burden, try to know what she's being treated for, it will surely help your next step.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Salutem(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
AfroKnight:
What you need is Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP).

Don’t do raw with anybody who is not your spouse. The pleasure is not worth the risk.

Google the drug and find centres in Nigeria where you can get it.

You also need counselling with additional slaps and knocks since you don’t want to have sense. Be sleeping with girlfriend raw. I pity you.

PEP is readily available in the country (well I m sure of all General Hospitals in Lagos State).....the PrEP is not easy to come by.......
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
stop doing skinto under the guise of relationship cheesy
una no go hear word
iyam very sure u worried now because u doing skin to skin with her
disease full town and not only HIV but other deadlier STDs roaming about
in this age wey ppl dey have multiple sex partners u risking ur life diving in without raincoat
always play safe cheesy
op just go and do test and put ur mind at rest

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
realestniggah:
You people won't listen.. Stop fucking_ raw
they will be saying i trust my girl..i trust her with my life grin..trust ke
the only time i will trust her is if we both do a HIV test.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is a seriouz accusation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by SalafRider(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
You both been off communication for six months, she came back and bleeped her raw. Na you mumu pass.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive by bimbotua(f): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
calamitous:
Whatever you do, just don't kill her

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.