Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? (20541 Views)

Launching a Career in 2024: Advise a Fresh Graduate / As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job / Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by Knox123(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
SimeonOTC:

omo na youtube,udemy and youtube oh..

Ok...

u get video tutorials for the graphics?
Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2019
roladex:
Go n learn handwork
why do you always reason like a kid?
Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by SimeonOTC(m): 1:24am On Dec 02, 2019
Knox123:

Ok...
u get video tutorials for the graphics?
yes nah..y nt..surplus
Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by sparkle7: 5:10am On Dec 02, 2019
obamartins:
Certification is better but don't venture into it with all ur savings. Certifications

Peace!
Wow your dashboard ain't smiling.
Well sir, I have tried kdp but the returns isn't encouraging at all.
I just wasted time typing books without seeing the fruit of my labour.
To be sincere, it is not as easy as your dashboard portrays.
You will have to make your research, type, edit, proofread, format, design the covers and a host of other things. And when you don't get sales relative to the hard work inputted, writing more books would just be weaking me.
I will just take a break from kdp and continue with my programming.
Maybe during the holidays, I can try it out next time.

Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by Godbuoy: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2019
SimeonOTC:

yes nah..y nt..surplus

Bro, i fit get udemy videos for ur hand?

The graphics package habeg
Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by naijadrivablog: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Slow down niggarrr
Guy, na you be kotslawomir1?
Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by AI007(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Knox123:

shocked

Most Nigerians are currently embracing

Python
React
Nodes.js

Others are pursuing

Data analysis
Data structure
Cybersecurity
CCNA / CCNP / CCNE

That is the one I know...
It pains me that someone will drop comments about how they learn one I.T skills and they are getting bucks with it, when their fellow dude as them which I.T field is that, they keep mute... cry

Na so we go dey dey? [/b]

My brother see life o
anyway though thanks for the heads up.
I'm already into the programming world so the silence won't take anything from me

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by yemyke001(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
][/b]VACANCY EXIST IN A GROWING FACTORY FOR TWO (2) YOUNG, SMART AND COMPETENT INDIVIDUALS FOR THE ROLE OF SALES PERSONS

N:B - CANDIDATE MUST BE YOUNG , SMART AND MUST LIVE AROUND AGBOLE, AJUWON, DENRO-ISHASHI, AKUTE, AXIS

08162311227, 09053865402
Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by MrAlert(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2019
babasadiq79:
Hello i just graduated from the University, i need advice from experienced people.
To the experienced peoplewhat did you do when you graduated?
I wasted time only looking for job, without learning any skill. I discovered that online skills are easier for me to learn, and within a month, I started earning.
Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2019
SimeonOTC:

omo na youtube,udemy and youtube oh..
pesin fit use android phone learn am?
Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by Olatunde1808(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2019
Do you need a professional website developer?

Build your easy to manage, tractable and long lasting website from scratch and not WordPress today!

contact us for ;
Blog website, Business website , Company website, Betting site, Real estate, E-commerce ( online store like Jumia or Jiji), etc. We deliver on the stipulated time frame.

All at budget friendly price.

Basic Benefits:

1.)Domain name.
2.)Unlimited Hosting (1year) with unlimited email and lot more.
3.) Free SSL.
4.) Free site maintenance (1 year).
5.) Built from scratch and not WordPress.
6.) Standard Admin panel with login access.

Available for both short and long term contract.
nine five five zero
Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by SimeonOTC(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=francisgodstime post=85174694] pesin fit use android phone learn am?[/quote

yes naa...

na android i take start..
Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by roladex(f): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
why do you always reason like a kid?
so to learn handiwork is reasoning like a kid? N.a. wa ooo
Re: What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? by Hahjascho(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2019
obamartins:
Certification is better but don't venture into it with all ur savings. Certifications won't put food on ur table immediately. Find something that will give you steady income. After graduating worked for a while with no good income. Naa so I carry laptop connected to the Internet and started book publishing. Today, I am free. I see between N900,000 - N1,000,000 monthly by God's Grace and have been doing this and taking care of a lot of financial obligations. Take advantage of the Internet legitimately and be financially free. No company in Nigeria will pay you what a dedicated and diligent work will give you on the Internet legitimately without defrauding anyone.

Spend 30 Minutes a Day Learning a Marketable Skill

Success doesn’t go to the smartest or strongest, but to the most skilled.

When you have something valuable to offer the marketplace, people will pay you for it.

Devote 30 minutes a day to learning new skills for fun and profit. The Youtube is my teacher and i will be most grateful to God for opening my eyes to skills there.

Whether it’s writing, coding, marketing, Facebook ads, a new language, sales or negotiation, don’t let a day go by where you don’t improve your skill set and abilities.

Work no dey Nigeria o, use ur tongue count ur teeth b4 hand meet u.

Peace!
' love this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear Of Job Losses As FX Scarcity Persists, Oil Prices Crash Further / Nigerians Studying Abroad: Would You Go Back Home To Work? / Dropping Psychology For Nursing. Am I Making The Right Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.