Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa (25796 Views)

Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 / Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners / Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Noblekingmusic: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Tiwa Savage as she wins the best female artiste in Western Africa in Afrima Awards.
According to Tiwa Savage, she wrote ;
Thank you so much to everyone that voted and to the afrima team. God bless you ALL for me ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5VRB5vhyla/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She appreciates everyone that voted for her she posted on instagram.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/afrima-award-tiwa-savage-wins-the-best-female-artiste-in-west-africa/

8 Likes

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wetyn she dey sing? So there are no good singers in west Africa.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Netanya(f): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
I'm not a hater , but these award board members do not screen wella at all. The best in west Africa, c'mon

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Wetyn she dey sing? So there are no good singers in west Africa.
Congratulations Tiwa.

Mention a female artist that best hardworking grammy nominated Tiwa salvage in west africa and in Nigeria?

Don't try to mention Yemi alade cuz you will not have a point

You opened two accounts just to hate her..nawa o? She done win but how will u too be successful yourself in life?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by johnkey: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Her PA just died
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by SultanOfAbia: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
AlexReports Can Mold Better Awards
What Kind of Children Plastic Award is This

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Spontaneous007: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
like for tiwa
share for teni

57 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by klever18(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
since on Sunday?
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
The people complaining are just against hating on a hardworking lady

Listen to 49-99 and tell me which Yemi Alade's song is better than it

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by etrange: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by fiercehillz(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
I love Tiwa no doubts...she has no mate musically when it comes to the female folks in Nigeria (Teni not included grin)...but when I listened to "Try me", "Mr. Rebel" and "looku looku" by Tems...it became clear to me that hyping is the most needed strategy in the entertainment industry. TEMS is fire aswear...thanks to the Tacha x Ciroc video (didnt know her before).
Her songs as well as "Get to you" and "1 milli" by Davido have been on repeat for days now. I was underestimating a good time before now...but David made magic from intro to animashaun

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
this wizkid used dump is the best west Africa can produce as a whole, no wonder they are the most backward part of the whole Africa.
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by jumpsuit: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
YorubaPrince:
GET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10630965_jato_jpeg68dd528f7bb459007fc4576b499039a4
win win win mama jam jam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by oneTIMEman(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
Doro diva

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by temielects(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Starboy punah grin

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Gibsonho(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
She's fucking wizkid for greatness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by ikorodureporta: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
na now dem do AFRIMA??
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by vibre: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
congrats Queen T
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by temielects(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
this wizkid used dump is the best west Africa can produce as a whole, no wonder they are the most backward part of the whole Africa.
guy the time you used in typing this trash is a waste!..you should have used that time to drink water maybe your body wey dey hot you go calm like 2baba advised grin

21 Likes

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
central africa is the most backward part in africa

4 Likes

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by CapitanS: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
She deserves it, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by OvieBlogger: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by tsinzu: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Congratulations mama jam jam

2 Likes

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
temielects:
guy the time you used in typing this trash is a waste!..you should have used that time to drink water maybe your body wey dey hot you go calm like 2baba advised grin
The guy just weak me.
Most people are hungry which makes them so angry.

10 Likes

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by garetz: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Well done Tiwa Savage, always making us proud

5 Likes

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by garetz: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
ImpregnaTor:
[/s]
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Godhatesodomy: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Zuorom: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
She is the best in the whole of Africa, not just West Africa

9 Likes

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by femi4: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
After 72hrs...old news

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Zuorom: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Netanya:
I'm not a hater , but these award board members do not screen wella at all. The best in west Africa, c'mon

Shut up!! You're a hater

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

#vgmas2016: Wizkid Named African Artiste Of The Year (full Winners List) / All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice / Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.