Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Infinix S5 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Infinix S5 (7310 Views)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Infinix S5 by drayboi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
MartinsD12:

3 to 4 days is stand by time like the days expected for it to last on stand by time it means not using it or light usuage
exactly, but it can last up to 3/4 days on heavy usage
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Infinix S5 by drayboi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
MartinsD12:

3 to 4 days is stand by time like the days expected for it to last on stand by time it means not using it or light usuage
exactly, but it can't last up to 3/4 days on heavy usage
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Infinix S5 by MartinsD12(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
drayboi:
exactly, but it can't last up to 3/4 days on heavy usage
Nawa u o even my 18500mah power bank cannot last for 3 to 4 days heavy usuage, but for someone that does browsing the average way it should last 2 straight days that's enough power before one can charge the phone again, presently now in the market I mean Nigerian market pouvoir 3 plus is still the battery king straight two days usuage, 3 days on light usuage and 4 days on stand by or more than
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Infinix S5 by drayboi(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
MartinsD12:

Nawa u o even my 18500mah power bank cannot last for 3 to 4 days heavy usuage, but for someone that does browsing the average way it should last 2 straight days that's enough power before one can charge the phone again, presently now in the market I mean Nigerian market pouvoir 3 plus is still the battery king straight two days usuage, 3 days on light usuage and 4 days on stand by or more than
true, nd someone is here telling me that he uses it for 3days with data on throughout
Andyoung:

Lol.. You are not using Pouvoir 3 *PLUS* Mr Man.... I am typing this msg with my pouvoir 3 plus I bought last year first week of release, it still last 3 days with constant usage.. Mind u my data is always ON

Maybe u bought pouvoir 3 Pro or pouvoir 3 Air..
how can u say the phone last up to 3days with data on throughout, Dawn that's totally untrue
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Infinix S5 by MartinsD12(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
drayboi:
true, nd someone is here telling me that he uses it for 3days with data on throughouthow can u say the phone last up to 3days with data on throughout, Dawn that's totally untrue
Well it depends on how you use it the fact still remains the phone is a battery king with good battery life of straight two days on heavy usage and three days it's possible on light usage, battery life is good
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Infinix S5 by Chifrando(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2020
Am planing to buy this plus 3 hope the 4gb own battery lasts.my friend have the 3gb own and the battery lasts
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Infinix S5 by Homeyfav: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innjoo Fire InnJoo's BIG THING – Full Specifications & Price / How To Subscribe To MTN 20MB For N20 And Free 2mins / Please Does Anybody Know This Phone Tecno D8, I Need Stock Rom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.