Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat (9207 Views)

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces / Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of a 4-units 2-bedroom Blocks Of Flat / CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nigsrdumb:
This is great , please keep posting, watching and praying for quick progress.

Please can you help with this, I saw this land scheme in 3 ibeju lekki for 1.35 million per plot.

They gave me the excision number.

I've attached the link please click to see it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nMz4flnL3/?igshid=4itbvqrql68a

Is this a good buy ?

I'm not in the position to say whether it is a good buy or not but before u buy any land, make sure u go for physical inspection... There's a lot those marketers won't show you that u can see yourself... If u need help on that, call or Whatsapp me on 08069452707

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Preparation for the Raft formwork almost done

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
More on the Raft beam reinforcement

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ensuring quality job at all times

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
The Raft is taking shape along with the plumbing works

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ready to cast our Raft Beam

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by tonididdy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hajivince:
2Nos of Borehole sunk to required standard... Pure water achieved at admirable depth
Hi how much did you get the geepee tank?
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
tonididdy:

Hi how much did you get the geepee tank?

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by tonididdy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hajivince:

thanks
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
We started casting of Raft Beams... So much efforts going into achieving quality like we always do

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
After casting the Raft Beams...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by mosquitoway: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Thank you for the update so far, can you please let us know what state or area you are building this? would you be able to keep within the same budget in the ibeju lekki area for a building of the same size? What is the measurement of this plot? Can you show us the plan? thanks
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
mosquitoway:
Thank you for the update so far, can you please let us know what state or area you are building this? would you be able to keep within the same budget in the ibeju lekki area for a building of the same size? What is the measurement of this plot? Can you show us the plan? thanks

This particular building is in Lagos state & it is around ibeju lekki... So the budget can work for any "supposed" dry land in ibeju lekki without the "Omo Onile" factor included... We won't be able to share the plan here publicly but we can share u the sketch if u can contact us on any of the contacts below

Call or Whatsapp: 08069452707
Email: Crystallinksintltd@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
We started filling today, we are that fast... Not jus fast buh we optimum accuracy

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
More on this phase

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Aiyegbajeje2001: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hello and I hope u are doing great. My question is it that most finished buildings don't always look like the pic or architectural drawings. None the less, i have a project at hand and was wondering if I could get a second opinion about it. It is a restructuring job, two stories with 6 of 3-bed nos. Planning to change it to a mix of duplex and flats totalling 8 altogether. Someone -an architect, gave me a design but would like another opinion and design before settling for one to go with.
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aiyegbajeje2001:
Hello and I hope u are doing great. My question is it that most finished buildings don't always look like the pic or architectural drawings. None the less, i have a project at hand and was wondering if I could get a second opinion about it. It is a restructuring job, two stories with 6 of 3-bed nos. Planning to change it to a mix of duplex and flats totalling 8 altogether. Someone -an architect, gave me a design but would like another opinion and design before settling for one to go with.

Barring any change from the client, I'm assuring you this building will look exactly just like the 3D... That's y "competent" professionals are always needed when you commence any project. I will need an in-depth brief on what u mean sir/MA...

U can reach us on
Call or Whatsapp: 08069452707
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Aiyegbajeje2001: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Just wondering how we can begin with WhatsApp chat
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Aiyegbajeje2001: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
also would like to see pics of other projects u have handled and completed. I am a nairalander who deserves an honest and trustworthy person.
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aiyegbajeje2001:
Just wondering how we can begin with WhatsApp chat

Just a simple Hello from you will suffice sir since I do not have your number yet sir
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aiyegbajeje2001:
also would like to see pics of other projects u have handled and completed. I am a nairalander who deserves an honest and trustworthy person.

This won't be a problem, I will show u some of the jobs I've done so you can feel at ease
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Filling for today... We making tremendous progress

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Adegunle4(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hello good evening, I understand how disheartening it sounds when you’re in such situations. There could be many reasons as to why this is happening. Firstly it could be from the architect, trust me not all architects have the technical know how or how to bring their designs into reality. Secondly, it could be as a result of decisions taken in the course of design by the architect. Some architects shelve drawings off the internet and present to the client. This is where professionalism takes it role. You should try as much to hire professionals who you can be rest assured your project will be delivered excellently. I’ll share with you a project I’m currently working on...then you can contact me if you’ll like me to work with you. I’ll share the 3D renderings and real life images

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Adegunle4(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
See attached pictures

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Adegunle4(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
See attached

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Adegunle4(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
@ Aiyegbajeje ...you can contact me via WhatsApp on 07068474271 or email at nthdesigniq@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Adegunle4:
Hello good evening, I understand how disheartening it sounds when you’re in such situations. There could be many reasons as to why this is happening. Firstly it could be from the architect, trust me not all architects have the technical know how or how to bring their designs into reality. Secondly, it could be as a result of decisions taken in the course of design by the architect. Some architects shelve drawings off the internet and present to the client. This is where professionalism takes it role. You should try as much to hire professionals who you can be rest assured your project will be delivered excellently. I’ll share with you a project I’m currently working on...then you can contact me if you’ll like me to work with you. I’ll share the 3D renderings and real life images

Was this meant for this place?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Adegunle4:
@ Aiyegbajeje ...you can contact me via WhatsApp on 07068474271 or email at nthdesigniq@gmail.com

Create yhur thread & advertise there now
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Aiyegbajeje2001: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Great
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Aiyegbajeje2001: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
I will contact via email and with time connect with phone
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Adegunle4(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
We build to high standards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat by Hajivince(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Adegunle4:
We build to high standards

Do u realize u only helping to promote my thread this way, create a new thread & show step by step or phases pictures of your project...

For our followers
Call/Whatsapp: 08069452707
Email: Crystallinksintltd@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brenthills Estate Abuja Now Selling, Buy and Build Now! / Very Cheap Lands In Enugu,1000 Plots Of Land For Sale After Abakpa Enugu 500k / Choice Lands For Sale At Accra Ghana - Attractive Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.