Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. (3039 Views)

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Lot13(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
This reminds me of an Igbo friend who believes only in food formulas for his only child and the refusals of the boy was telling on his health which prompt him to seek medical help where Amala, Ewedu garnished with mackerel fish was recommended for trial.

The boy turned Oliver twist always asking for more and even succeeded in converting his mother .

1 Like

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by johnmartus(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin cheesy see how this one analysis his challenges in disguise. And for your information I'm not a poor man. Though am not born with silver spoon but thank God . At least today I will feed your household. I have helped many people here get decent jobs in different federal government ministry. However my wife is from Ezeagu from enugu. If you are have problem kindly notify me.
catoluy:

Keep fooling yourself; only 0.1% of Yorubas with some wealth can get an Igbo woman; Fani Kayode, Davido, Akeredolu, e.t.c. Typical afonja like you have zero chance with Igbo women...where will you get money to take care of her? You think your 9-5pm job and carrying file up and down can maintain an Igbo woman? Oponu!

1 Like

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by OMANBALA1: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
I heard it very delicious but I dont have the courage to try....I hope that doesn't make me a bigot. The meal look one kind shaa. I hardly eat food made by another woman much less amala made by somebody I dont know. Mbanu!
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Chibuzoc(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Gazzy88:
Anytime I go to eat igbo food, I do go with TomTom. Not exaggerating but I've stopped eating it though.

Your own better, anytime wey I eat Yoruba food na 3 days for toilet

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Omoodua007: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Says an Okoro fool fed and bred with ewedu soup! grin

And that thing they called abacha that looks just like Reminant of dog food

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by YorubaPrince: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Omoodua007:

And that thing they called abacha that looks just like Reminant of dog food

Pple we no get identity wey say na follow-follow and copy-copy na im dem sabi. Awon Olofo! angry

1 Like

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Omoodua007: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Pple we no get identity wey say na follow-follow and copy-copy na im dem sabi. Awon Olofo! angry

First time I ate white soup na toilet I visit for like 5 days

1 Like

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by YorubaPrince: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
Omoodua007:

First time I ate white soup na toilet I visit fur like 5 days

Dem wan try dey invent nonsense wey dem go dey refer to as dem food. All na pure crap!
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by MetaPhysical: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Says an Okoro fool fed and bred with ewedu soup! grin

grin grin
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by MetaPhysical: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lot13:
This reminds me of an Igbo friend who believes only in food formulas for his only child and the refusals of the boy was telling on his health which prompt him to seek medical help where Amala, Ewedu garnished with mackerel fish was recommended for trial.

The boy turned Oliver twist always asking for more and even succeeded in converting his mother .

That boy is grown, he is adult now. In fact he is where with us on this thread.

mrvitalis, would you kindly stand up for recognition... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Ttipsy(f): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yoruba people do eat Abacha /African salad
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Jyde89: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
mrvitalis:
The only igbos who eat that thing called food are
1) Igbo's with Yoruba mother or relation
2) Igbo's that grew up in Yoruba dominated part of Lagos
3) Igbo's that grew up in the south west outside Lagos

You can't see a full blown Igbo man eating that rubbish ....yorubas are the worst cooks in the south thats a fact

and I guess Ibos will always take home the plaque for being the most lousy tribe not yet extinct.
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by waledeji(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
mrvitalis:

You can't see a full blown Igbo man eating that rubbish ....yorubas are the worst cooks in the south thats a fact
[b][/b] 90% of ibos are on these categories cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by LegendHero(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lol, one would wonder sometimes maybe the offline Igbos are different from the online ones.

There are lot of my Igbo friends that won’t play with Amala and Ewedu especially if we are eating it with Igunfe at Iya Ibadan canteen that year.
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
johnmartus:
grin cheesy see how this one analysis his challenges in disguise. And for your information I'm not a poor man. Though am not born with silver spoon but thank God . At least today I will feed your household. I have helped many people here get decent jobs in different federal government ministry. However my wife is from Ezeagu from enugu. If you are have problem kindly notify me.

You couldn't find a dirty smelly Afonja girl to marry, you came all the way to the East and paid through your nose to marry an Igbo girl

Shame

3 Likes

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by johnmartus(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
My wife can't even claim yebo Because she was born and grew up in yoruba land. And she was Trained and imbibe with yoruba culture.
Eartquake1:

You couldn't find a dirty smelly Afonja girl to marry, you came all the way to the East and paid through your nose to marry an Igbo girl

Shame

1 Like

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
johnmartus:
My wife can't even claim yebo Because she was born and grew up in yoruba land. And she was Trained and imbibe with yoruba culture.

You are not ashamed that out of the thousands of Yoruba women around you the only Igbo girl that you saw to marry

Your brother Sarrki sold his house to marry an Igbo wife, Madridguy is wallowing in the East looking for an Igbo girl to marry

While Eniola Badmus is here trying to claim another woman's husband grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5552065/eniola-badmus-want-own-man

2 Likes

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by yemmight(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Because of the hatred for the Yorubas, Ibo people have remained backward for decades and still continuing. However, the few successful ones made it in Yorubaland. Go and ask E-Money, Don Jazy, Linda Ikeji, MI etc. Very ungrateful elements.

1 Like

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by rex444(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
am somewhere in ado ekiti and am still thinking of where to get good one.. I wanna try any ideas??
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by davillian(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

I fall under number (2)
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Tranquillity360: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Just d same way they also like Yoruba dick. eg Chioma ( Davido girlfriend), Betty Akeredolu, Fani Kayode Igbo wife. One Igbo girl is even begging me 4 her to come to my place dis evnin
Why admiring igbos girls,

go for your ugly girls na.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Why admiring igbos girls,
go for your ugly girls na.
Igbo girls have hairy legs, arms and chest
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Tranquillity360: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
What is the name of this poo..

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Tranquillity360: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Igbo girls have hairy legs, arms and chest
But why going for them,living your dirty and ugly girls.

Winning an Igbo girl heart is like winning a trophy among yoruba men.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tranquillity360:
But why going for them,living your dirty and ugly girls.

Winning an Igbo girl heart is like winning a trophy among yoruba men.

and who

told you that I'm a yoruba
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Tranquillity360: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lot13:

You yorubas can lie for africa.

No igbo man will give his kid that poo.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Tranquillity360: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Eartquake1:

Shame
Marrying an igbo Girl is winning a trophy among yoruba men.

Who wan marry dirty and ugly girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Tranquillity360: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
and who
told you that I'm a yoruba
Ok you are afonja.
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
All the rich Yoruba men married Igbo ladies

The rest have to settle for the ugly Yoruba girls cry

1 Like

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Ok you are afonja.
this account is a shared account. Password is 111111.
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Tranquillity360: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
this account is a shared account. Password is 111111.
And

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help! How Do I Prepare Vegetable Okro Soup? / Cartoon Xter Cupcake Stands / Simple Steps To Prepare Homemade Zobo Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.