Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

UNIZIK VC Surprises Comedian With N20k After Performance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK VC Surprises Comedian With N20k After Performance (279 Views)

Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) / Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK VC Surprises Comedian With N20k After Performance by Frankdotcom: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2019
The Vice-Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Prof. Charles Esimone has recently been in the news over the perceived increment of school fees, a decision that has generated unrest among students of the varsity.

However, this time around the VC is in the news for a unique reason.

One of Anambra's finest comedians, MC Apostle took to his Facebook timeline with an appreciative post to the VC for gifting him the sum of N20,000 few days after he made a joke about him (the VC) at the University's auditorium.

Visibly elated MC Apostle wrote, "OK sometime last week.. I was at an event inside UNIZIK's main auditorium..I made a joke with the new VC, out of excitement , he asked me to forward my account details.

"After my performance, as I was about leaving he called me back and asked for the acc details again.. I took his phone number and reluctantly sent it without expecting anything (cos I hate disappointments).

"I was shocked yesterday when I received an alert bearing his name. Pls, If you know him very well, help me thank him..
I don't really know much about him, but personally meeting him, am perfectly certain that he is quite different from what we hear about him on social media.. He smiles and laughs like he is a student.. He is one prof I currently know that believes in students making use of their God given talents and is ever willing and ready to support and celebrate such people..

Once again am super grateful sir. May God continually bless you..."

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of Internal Auditing On The Profitability Of Money Deposit Bank / How To Get Tax Clearance For Unemployed In Nigeria / Please What Techniques Did You Use To Obtain Scholarship Abroad For Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.