Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back (58760 Views)

Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy / Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God / Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by MrMoney55: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
have you listen to urself ?and how stupid you sound? ur very empty people dont talk like this any more so grow up boy
exstreve:
As a sharp guy that I am, what she actually means is: since anything she does now gets to the media;

No more just walking in to any hotel to Bleep any client she wishes...

No more meeting random rich folks to Bleep for money

No more visiting sugar daddies to Bleep for money

In summary, a hoe will always be a hoe

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by idonhammer: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Guy bone, it so because miracle is a sadist and an introvert.... Very boring mf.

NonFarmPayrol:
This kind pesin sha

Last sensible person to win this stuff was miracle

Dude kept hoes aside and chased a solid dream

These ones are just untalented hooes who will go back to sugar daddy once money finishes

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Doyin2(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
Return all the monies and gifts given to you and cancel all endorsement deals plus other contracts.

Then you get your life back.

Simplicita.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by mechanics(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lolz, she thinks celebrity life is a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by HMarshal(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
A lot of folks think when u break through then life becomes easy, I laugh @u in French.the effort u put in doubles when u are there but in a different way,u can't relent or u lose it all. from up there(stardom/peak/achievements ) there are only two ways, down or around.u AV to keep weaving webs & webs of investments around u, tru efforts(loses & gains) to keep u up there or u fall...Belive me the LEGITLY rich have problems too.cos they talk in profit & losses, seem & unforsen circumstances.ask bizness moguls,musicians, actors & co...no one wants to fall from grace to grass, & u will if u Tink "now I've made it, I need not sweat no more or edit my investments or take on new challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by shogsman(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
It's not her fault, I blame the half baked,unintelligent crop of the Nigerian youth making her feel like she's important.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by shogsman(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Bros, fame is not all it seems o. Believe me, I live it every day
No one,I repeat no one gives a fvck about who you are,as far as anybody here is concerned you're just a nairalander ,nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by SolarHub(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by BotherMleeper(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ingrate
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Dbiz1111(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Next2Crown:
Go die now

Hate speech grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by owila4luv(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
who send u?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by simplesearch: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Proverbs 14:13
Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness.

Proverbs 17:1
Better is a dry morsel with quietness, than a house full of feasting with strife.

Not everything that glitters is gold. Serving Jesus is the best decision one can make in this life and in that which is to come.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by munafav(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
You must be stupid for saying this..Many ppl want this breakthrough and you said that God doesn't know what he is doing
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
nadesh:

Hello Hater kiss
#MercyXMapiatea
#MercyXRoyalHairs
#MercyXRoyalElectronics
#MercyXMrTaxi
#MercyXjustfurniture
#MercyXCiroc

Drink a ciroc summer Colada and cry more
Now dat you have gathered all mercy's endorsement put for brain like account number, what does it do for you?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by nadesh(f): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Now dat you have gathered all mercy's endorsement put for brain like account number, what does it do for you?
Now that you've quoted me, what's next?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by ZooOga: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
babe gotta fill up her bank acct while the going is good. she can always retire from public life with she desires or when contracts expire.

anyone remember bread seller Jumoke Orisaguna's hot streak?

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by smiliyB(f): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
SoNature:
I don't think I ever want to be a celebrity.

I love my quiet life.

I just need to sweeten it with being stinking rich.

exactly what I want too...I don't need all those celebrity's wahala
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Ruicosta10(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bad man���
exstreve:
As a sharp guy that I am, what she actually means is: since anything she does now gets to the media;

No more just walking in to any hotel to Bleep any client she wishes...

No more meeting random rich folks to Bleep for money

No more visiting sugar daddies to Bleep for money

In summary, a hoe will always be a hoe
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by smiliyB(f): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
HMarshal:
A lot of folks think when u break through then life becomes easy, I laugh @u in French.the effort u put in doubles when u are there but in a different way,u can't relent or u lose it all. from up there(stardom/peak/achievements ) there are only two ways, down or around.u AV to keep weaving webs & webs of investments around u, tru efforts(loses & gains) to keep u up there or u fall...Belive me the LEGITLY rich have problems too.cos they talk in profit & losses, seem & unforsen circumstances.ask bizness moguls,musicians, actors & co...no one wants to fall from grace to grass, & u will if u Tink "now I've made it, I need not sweat no more or edit my investments or take on new challenges.
Deep! Life sef
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Tembebe: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
dominique:
It gets overwhelming sometimes, all the appearances, photo shoots, meetings etc. Either the pressure will reduce with time or she will get used to it. Her former housemate Ella will wish to be in her shoes riight now
Dominique na wa o.
You could comment on this frivolous and unprofitable news thread,but can't reply to my call for solution to ending tribal wars on this forum.continue, you hear?
Remember that something called POSTERITY is real o.
Won't bother you again.
It's obvious you and the other Mods like the traffic and money it generates,after all man must wack.
Bye.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Tembebe: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Guy,you bad o. grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Arizonaguy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
EmmyBlogs:

Watch the video below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5XIYZMHm1M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/i-dont-have-a-life-anymore-i-want-my-old-life-back-mercy-eke-cries-out.html

she has the celebrity's life now
The same reason celebs OD on drugs
The physical and mental stress gets so much that you'll have no choice but to turn to psychoactive substances
That shit get them high enough to cope with dah stress and later get them down and low
Depression and suicidal thoughts sets in and the road becomes more and more narrow
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by CanadaOrBust: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Abagworo:

You can be quietly rich and free from scandal. Nobody knows Mompha's brothers but they are stinkingly rich and living a quiet life of enjoyment.

That’s what you’d think, right? Well it ain’t so.
It comes with certain anxieties that regular people don’t experience and I’m not even talking of constant worry about kidnapping that’s always there. Everyone is conniving of ways to rip u off. Relatives want to quit their jobs and have u take care of them or want to come work for u. U don’t know if people u deal with are being sincere or it is just because they know u have money. U really can no longer trust anybody. On top of all this, u get used to being rich, so that it means nothing, yet all the headaches from it remain
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by dalass(f): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lazy bones...Bubu was right about lazy Nigerian youths
You wanted money and fame.
You got it. Now you want to go back to your former life of slothfulness

Na wsaaa oh
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Marshalsmith10: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Borntofuck: 6:40am On Nov 28, 2019
She don nysha tire ,
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by sharpwriter(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
I feel her. I’m in the same position. Good thing this is an anonymous forum. If u guys knew who I really am, you’d die of shock

Hmmmn..... If this is true, please, extend the grace of God to me sire. Let me drink from the fountain of mercy that God has given you...

Shey make I PM? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Davido Dancing At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos (Pics) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.