Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli (65779 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
joey150:

No clime is really sane? Hello.... Really? That aside.

I never said the said lady was right to have sex with Flavor. That is very besides the point

The child has been born, your whole moral values are water under the bridge at this point.

My take is simple, she has the right to call out Flavor if the daughter is indeed his.
Also, Flavor is at the very least morally obligated to take care of the child if he is the actual father.

Davido and the likes are only taking advantage of the broken social system we have here. Truth be told, in a "saner clime" once a lady can prove that the daughter is Flavor's via a DNA test, he'll have to pay child support wether he likes it or not.

Besides, they both had consexual sex, why you are choosing to bash the woman, and not Flavor, completely eludes my understanding.

Like I said, your initial reply was unwarranted. You can choose to disagree with the actions she has made or in the past, but there's nothing "pathetic" and "annoying" about what she's doing now.

How do we know they both had consensualsex? Were you there? Is it not possible that Flavour was intoxicated and had sex with her under the influence? Or you think it is only men that target intoxicated women for sex?

I repeat, she is pathetic, especially because at her age, she should have been much wiser. I can make excuses for younger women, but I have nothing for a woman who was so careless at her age.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by virago(f): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
safarigirl:

It is pathetic that she went to have sex with a man who isn't her husband, a man who is a renowned prostitute, to what end? Was she expecting marriage? Or is she one of those pathetic women that are looking for a man to be the source of their livelihood

No clime is really sane, so nothing like saner climes.

People should not put themselves in certain situations knowing the consequences. Was she raped? Why will she open her legs for Flavor? What kind of irresponsible human beings litter the earth today?

Flavor will not submit himself for a test, and even if he does, it guarantees her nothing. She should go and ask the estranged mother of Davido's alleged second child what she's going through.

She is too old to subject herself to this humilation, a 33-year old woman chasing a man around for a child he probably knew nothing about.

As a woman, I know not to subject myself and my innocent child to public ridicule in this manner. Let us not pull gender cards to defend utter stupidity and carelessness.

Even in the sane climes, it is still pathetic. That is why nobody respects baby mamas in any part of the world.

i still don't see your rationale by not blaming Flavour one bit If you read the post well she's not asking Flavour for her livelihood but the livelihood of the child. Why would Flavour sleep with a woman he's not married to in the first place abi did she throw herself at him Both of them are to be blamed for bringing a child to this world without thinking beyond the bedroom

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
safarigirl:
She should have opened her brains before opening her legs.

It Is only the child I feel pity for, she has come to this world by no fault of hers.

Flavour adopted a whole human being with zero blood ties to him, why would he cast away his daughter?

This woman is pathetic and annoying. However she got into Flavor's bed so that she could get pregnant, she should find her way back there and snatch DNA sample.
Very stupid and Ignorant assertions, And coming from a female? Ridiculous!

where are your blames on The so called flavor? Or is he innocent in the whole sex? did he not insert his penis into her Vagina willingly?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by safarigirl(f): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
virago:

She doesn't need to "snatch" DNA samples , the onus lies on Flavour to submit himself for testing and if it is found he isn't the father then she bears the total cost of the procedure and any legal action levelled against her by Flavour , however , if Flavours turns out to be the father then he'll pay for the total cost of the procedure and also for child support ( even the ones he's missed )
Bears total cost of what? LOL, somebody that is broke, she can't even afford to care for her child anymore, where she wan see money for DNA test?

Flavor can't even institute a legal action against her, because you can't sue a (wo)man of straw, does she have the means to pay for litigation?

He will not pay for anything he doesn't want to pay for, and nothing will happen. In fact, he may choose to not present himself for DNA tests and nothing will still happen. This is real life, not a movie.

There are consequences for every foolish act a person does.

The only person deserving of any form of sympathy is the little girl. And if Flavor decides he wants the girl, he can choose to take her away from the woman and nothing will happen.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
gypsey:
Very stupid and Ignorant assertions, And coming from a female? Ridiculous!

where are your blames on The so called flavor? Or is he innocent in the whole sex? did he not insert his penis into her Vagina willingly?

How do you know he inserted willingly? How do you know he was lucid? undecided

Keep your foolish argument to yourself if you think I should support someone because she is female. Why can't you support Flavour, is he not a man like you? Why do you want to tag him as irresponsible when you haven't heard his side of the story? So, because she is a woman, she should be believed and absolved of blame?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
virago:

i still don't see your rationale by not blaming Flavour one bit If you read the post well she's not asking Flavour for her livelihood but the livelihood of the child. Why would Flavour sleep with a woman he's not married to in the first place abi did she throw herself at him Both of them are to be blamed for bringing a child to this world without thinking beyond the bedroom

Today is her day, tomorrow, I could choose to blame Flavor. I no dey stay one place, as you know, the onus of proof shifts from one party to the other.

Did she try to reach out to Flavor and he ignored her? How did she try? Does she think Instagram will help her? Was this the best way to state her grievance? How many other baby mamas have been successful using this avenue?

Pathetic.

Don't be surprised if I attack Flavor next time, but for now, as long as she was not raped, I will put 70% of the blame on her. She stood a higher risk and she failed to apply caution, she takes greater blame in my books. That theory of 50-50 blame is an illusion.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Passionate1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
My father warned me about people like flavour. .pikin from different women. .i absolutely forbid it. .
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by ATTemi: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Christmas don reach....bt if true, flavour fall hands.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Renforce: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
gypsey:
fu ck you!!

Ode
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by solidifi: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
You are now looking for sympathy and who will help you post this to Flavour, okwaya.
Just 2 questions for you:

1. Who helped you locate Flavour, where, how and when? which house or hotel, which room?
2. Who helped you remove your pant and open your legs for him?

nwa iberibe
olori buruku ni.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by CCC2(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Is she a beauty queen?
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Nvc078: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
tojahh:

Hustle kee you dia.

How many dem don impose on Dangote
Lol..u know well...you think say they no get sense? Dangote wet no dey even remember say kpekus still dey exist
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Bankowner: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
viceddy95:
grin
This one is looking for who will pay her Christmas bills,,where you be dey since?,you should have waited for the child to be ten years old ,,ole buruku.............

You are nothing but a bum!

The lady has had the girl for two Christmases without hassles and without the support of Flavour even though he knows he has a daughter somewhere. Irresponsible of him don't you think?

If that lady were your sister, i wonder if you'd be talking like this.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Mhizdew: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Flavour cannot escape this one cos that woman l'm seeing there can't give birth to a fine girl like that, except a handsome guy is involved. And the girl sure looks like Flavour.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by opray: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
okay....

You sure do not want to miss the biggest trade fair in Asaba!!
Bodyshopbyevie will be selling her 100% undiluted designer perfume oils at a discount rate.
If you are in Asaba and environment, please do come around.
Contact 08050930154 on WhatsApp for more details.

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by macphilip: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
shadrach77:

You are silly sir. The resemblance between Flavour and the girl is very clear. Please visit an optician
your submission shows you are very myopic in your thinking.
How can every human being possibly see/analyze things the same way?
So what then is a DNA test meant for?
I would be seeing my optician soon for my glasses, but I recommend you quickly visit a psychiatrist!

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by churchmind: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
[quote author=viceddy95 post=84413573]
I don't understand what you said....are you against my comment or in support.....[/quote@WHOareU,think out of the box or simply read in between line
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by donkci: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Instead of you to pity the lady and her daughter,you just go ahead and mock her and abuse her.If she was your sister or relative,would you do that? At least for her speaking out now is one thing I recommend her.No man has the right to pregnant a lady and abandon the mother and child...Marriage is not a must but show love and care for the little girl.

viceddy95:
grin
This one is looking for who will pay her Christmas bills,,where you be dey since?,you should have waited for the child to be ten years old ,,ole buruku.............

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by shadrach77: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
macphilip:

your submission shows you are very myopic in your thinking.
How can every human being possibly see/analyze things the same way?
So what then is a DNA test meant for?
I would be seeing my optician soon for my glasses, and I recommend MY FATHER quickly visit a psychiatrist!

grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Lugianostar(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
See her head like a Nigerian coin of 1960!!!
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Halimat04(f): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin
Nvc078:
Hahahaha
Hustle ooo make people dey impose children on u
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by deltateam: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nvc078:
Hahahaha
Hustle ooo make people dey impose children on u

Which hustle or become irresponsible?
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by EagleSquare1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
She was right after all. Some irresponsible lots would condemn her for coming out. Wait until the child is 10 indeed! Did you read the entire content of her post at all? The supposed father is said to have ignored her all along! Well, it’s up to Flavour and not you social media terrorists!

viceddy95:
grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
safarigirl:

How do you know he inserted willingly? How do you know he was lucid? undecided

Keep your foolish argument to yourself if you think I should support someone because she is female. Why can't you support Flavour, is he not a man like you? Why do you want to tag him as irresponsible when you haven't heard his side of the story? So, because she is a woman, she should be believed and absolved of blame?
Exactly! So why did you conclude that Flavor is innocent? I asked you where are your blames for flavor? you Obviously have no Idea how babies are conceived. grin It takes both parties, Or do you think she raped Flavor?

Your arguments are dumb, what if flavor Agrees he willingly had sex with her? But you have already concluded that she slipped into flavor's bed. You think every woman is a hoe like you? slipping into men's bed? cheesy

Why should i Support flavor? Did this girl rape flavor? If you think i was supportng her because she is a woman that's Another of your stupid conclusions.

I think you are just jealous that it wasn't you who had sex with Flavor. shocked

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by blackboy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Guyz if she is not good or fine to be wife dont screw her. Women are not gym equipment nor lab animals to use to experiment.
The law needs to intervene for the case of the child

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by VessyO: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Let the DNA test be done na. That will settle everything fast.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by EagleSquare1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Well said! She needs to be encouraged. In my family we have a member whose father denied he was responsible. His daughter will be 29 years old in January and he is still ‘on the run.’ He has a grandson as well because she is now a mother. When his daughter turned 18 we encouraged her to make contact with her father, but he rebuffed her. A family lawyer friend wrote on her behalf and advocated a DNA test to lay the matter to rest, but, once again, he is ‘on the run!’
Well, someday soon he’ll get some sense. We chose not to go public so as to respect the privacy of his family. Especially his wife and children. Even it is important for the first time that they meet a member of their family. His grandson also needs to meet his grandfather for the first time too. We need a closure to this matter because it is imperative.

donkci:
Instead of you to pity the lady and her daughter,you just go ahead and mock her and abuse her.If she was your sister or relative,would you do that? At least for her speaking out now is one thing I recommend her.No man has the right to pregnant a lady and abandon the mother and child...Marriage is not a must but show love and care for the little girl.

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by nkakp(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
CuriousMynd:
A Nigerian lady has come out with claims that singer, Flavour, is the father of her three year old daughter.

The lady who says her name is Julliet Oluchi Ehiemere, claims she met Flavour in 2015 and took in for him. She says all she wants is for the singer to take care of the child.

Julliet in a post she made on an Instagram page she opened yesterday, said she is ready to face the consqequences if a DNA test proves otherwise.

Read her post below; “PLEASE READ My name is Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere from Abia State. I’m 33 years old.

This post will make you to do either of two things: Judge me and call me names or support me in getting justice for my daughter. I sincerely hope you do the latter. The picture you see above is the picture of my 3 years and 4 months old daughter, Stephanie Chidinma Chinedu Okoli whom I bore for Chinedu Okoli popularly known as FLAVOUR @2niteflavour

I met Flavour sometime in 2015 and took in for him. Ever since, I have made attempts to contact him but he has since then ignored me. I am not another gold digger. All I want is for Flavour to take care of his daughter. I have reported the matter to the office of the Public Defender (OPD), Lagos State.

FLAVOUR should come out for a DNA TEST. He should do the needful. If the DNA Test shows he’s not the Father, I’m ready to pay for the penalties. For me to take this stand, that should tell everyone that I know what I’m saying.

The pain and suffering is too much to bear and I am done keeping silent. My daughter and I can’t keep suffering this way.

Please help me repost my story until Flavour sees this.

CHECK MY PREVIOUS POST PLEASE. This is my picture. Please help me share my story until something is done. I’m not afraid to show my face.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Uu21gHboD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://igberetvnews.com/1165665/lady-claims-flavour-father-child-dares-singer-go-dna-test/

She said she will pay for the penalty but why crying that you're suffering!!!!!!
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Martinssmith(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sheuns:
angry grin
I tell u �
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Martinssmith(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Renforce:
I don't believe her because she is not a beauty Queen grin. Show proof of winning any beauty contest even if its your street contest show us and give credence to your claims ma grin
lolz is that far she can go?
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by viceddy95(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bankowner:

You are nothing but a bum!

The lady has had the girl for two Christmases without hassles and without the support of Flavour even though he knows he has a daughter somewhere. Irresponsible of him don't you think?

If that lady were your sister, i wonder if you'd be talking like this.
How are you so sure flavour knows he has a daughter somewhere with this lady...how come she is bringing this issue during festive period,what happened since January...
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

P-square Acquires New Mansion As Birthday Gift [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.