Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy (50618 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2019
In a world where it’s believed that almost everyone above 18 is sexually active, but we are directing the spotlight on those who are standing against all odds, albeit environmental and peer pressure. Our mother confessor, Correct Bae on her WhatsApp channel threw open the question “Why are you a Virgin or Celibate? For God? or For Man?” We were sent different reactions to that question ranging from honest to sarcastic replies.

However, below are the responses that were sent in

Source: https://naija4u.me/60-people-gave-reasons-why-they-are-still-virgins-or-celibates-in-their-twenties/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Starz825(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2019
The last one was touching

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Beehive1: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Avoiding unnecessary soul tie

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2019
Set 2

Read How Kenyan Men love-vendor Out Their Daughters To Raise School Fees

Read/Watch Video Here- https://www.entgist.xyz/read-how-kenyan-men-love-vendor-out-their-daughters-to-raise-school-fees/

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2019
Set 3

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2019
Set 4

1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2019
set 5

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2019
Set 6

1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2019
Set 7

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2019
Set 9

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Set 10

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2019

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2019

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MGab25(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2019

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Newguyhere: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
"I Don lock pussy throway key" lmao cheesy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
shocked

It is out of place to employ the word 'virgin' for a grown-up Nigerian lady. The word 'virgin' became irrelevant decades ago; 'Technical virgin' is more applicable to this present era.
Although there might still be 0.01% of Nigerian ladies who might still be real virgins but a typical 'technical celibate' Nigerian lady or a Nigerian 'technical virgin' would likely have a mileage surpassing that of a grandma who was from the older generation.

Most technical virgins in Nigeria are anal veterans, Mouth Action heroines, fingering goddesses and dildö/cucumber Ninjas.

If a grown Nigerian lady with uncircumcised clit says she's a virgin, then I know it's not from any good reason of chastity or holy obedience to God, it might be she hasn't encountered that fat deek size that can shift her womb. The word 'real virgin' is a myth in this generation of legends of deeks.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by SOPWriter: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Maintaining of chastity is a personal decision and commitment with one self.

Personally, I respect that!

Josh Writing Services

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by YorubaPrince: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Can someone please, summarize whatever the hell they wrote up there? angry

When dem no get offered d!ck or chance to fvck, dem go dey claim celibacy. angry

Awon oniranu! angry

17 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by WalkerMichael(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
I showed this post to my dog, he is now a Lion!!!
Thanks so much

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by tstx(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sips coke

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by NoRetreat(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Personally personal. Wetin concern me.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by rightchic(f): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Reasons weak me, you are not virgins but u know so much more than the non virgins sef.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by morikee: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
None of my problem
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sex is no longer as rated as it used to be... which makes being a virgin less sort for..

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by pocohantas(f): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Call me when it is on guys.

Cos we all know who the main oloshos are

Anyway, I will prefer abstinence out of personal convictions and values. Not for religious reasons or for a man. The latter being more disastrous.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
*sigh

'am'. How difficult is it to write 'i'm' for God's sakes?!!

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.