Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ibedc Nepa Wants To Kill Me B4 Xmas - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ibedc Nepa Wants To Kill Me B4 Xmas (359 Views)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / Ibedc Nepa Wants To Kill Me B4 Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibedc Nepa Wants To Kill Me B4 Xmas by playstashun: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
Pls come to my rescue, for the last 2yrs nepa has been bringing outreageous etimated billing which i couldnt cope. Before now i was being served monthly billing of 3000naira in their red and white nepa bill paper. I paid complete,after sometime they stopped bringing that red and white bill paper and started bring an advanced type of estimated billing of ibedc which is blue and white. From 3000 naira,my monthly charge sky rocketed to 10,000 naira,some other months it goes as high as 13,0000 naira they billed me as month charge. I paid a fix price of 5k,every month which i felt is normal,but still they did plus and minus on my account now totalling to a whole sum of 130k debt. I got frustrated and fed up because why will i be given a factory bill for a residential area. What nonsense. i went to they office at dugbe and lodged my complaint that i was gettng bogus figures as monthly charges on estimated billing,but rather than listen to me the customer service said the figures i were getting were nothing compared to other customers who got between 15k and 30k monthly charge at other residential area. To cut the long story short. I need prepaid meter badly, how much is single phase prepaid meter,and how can i get one direct from nepa registered and my previous balance deleted to at least 70%. Because there is no way on earth i would pay 130k when my estimated billing is crazy. imagine from 3k to 13k. last month i was billed 9k and i hardly had light

1 Like

Re: Ibedc Nepa Wants To Kill Me B4 Xmas by Tolulopeabayomi: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hello PlayStation, I confirm your argument in respect of the outrageous billings from IBEDC. I am an Ibadan based lawyer and had dealt with IBEDC in the past which yielded positive results through writing of letters, petitions, discussions and most importantly, legal actions in competent court of law. So if outrageous billings and unruliness of IBEDC still continues in this new year 2020, do not hesitate to call me so as to deal with them in a very professional and rewarding manner. Call me on 08066083141

(1) (Reply)

Future Prospects For The Drone Industry / How To Update Google Account Information / Nigeria.com Rated ZERO In The Whole World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.