Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Possible Ways To Make Money With Your Smartphone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Possible Ways To Make Money With Your Smartphone (724 Views)

No Referrals involved: Make Money With Your Smartphone In Smart Ways. / Make Cool Money With Betting Prediction Website Like This / How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible Ways To Make Money With Your Smartphone by Kayblaj(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
I'm a student and i make nothing less than #40,000 per month which make me to be capable financially and depend less on my parents.

What i do is to make use of what i have which is my smartphone other than consuming my time and data on social media without benefit.

Since i can solve my own problem, i try to help others too. Mind you "you can't give what you lack". It has been working for me, that is why I'm bold enough to come here to tell the world.
Actually, some deluded minds will base their thoughts on scam things. Yes, the country is full of scam but why can't you be optimistic and change your thought to "what if it works out".
Well, only the serious minded once are expected to show up.

DM on whatsapp 09038980467 or drop your contact to add you to my group page.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Adsense For Your New Blog Wthout Hassle / Adsense Is Messing Up! / Site Review Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.