Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith (1069 Views)

Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West’s Faith / Unbelievable! See The Facebook Group Where Girls Exposed Full Nudity For 10k / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Naked Body In Bed For Kanye West (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith by dayo229: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kim Kardashian has said she would start cutting back on putting on clothes that expose her body in honour of her husband, Kenya West's new faith.

It is no longer news that West has become a 'new man' in Christ.

She also pointed out that she is growing older and attaining the stage in which she wouldn't be able to keep up with sexy attires.

Some time ago, Kanye West voiced his opinion about her 2019 Met Gala dress being "too sexy."

The reality star explained to New York magazine in a November 2019 interview that she's looking to a new phase of her life - one that doesn't include thong bikinis.

"I am a mother of four. I am going to be 40 next year. When is it time to stop? She said.

The suggestion of her new image came to light since Kanye is embarking on a new spiritual awakening and Kim wants "to honour" her husband as he's "going through this life change."

She added, "I think I'm evolving to where I don't feel the need to want to keep up."

But Kardashian also admitted that yes, the process of dialling it down a bit has already begun.

"I don't know if it's the fact that my husband has voiced that sometimes too sexy is just overkill and he's not comfortable with that.

"I listen to him and understand him. Still, at the end of the day, he always gives me the freedom to be and do what I want," she said.

"But I have kind of had this awakening myself. I realized I could not even scroll through Instagram in front of my kids without full nudity coming up on my feed pretty much all the time.

"And I definitely contributed to that. I mean, one of my most iconic covers was the Paper magazine one, when I was all oiled up and ripping my dress off."

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2019/11/kim-kardashian-hints-on-plans-to-reduce.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith by Kingosytex(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
WOw!

A very good gesture from Pst Mrs. West.

If to say na Naija now, KK go automatically turn Pst Mrs by virtue of her being the wife of a pastor. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one Kanye, giving one's life to Christ is the best decision that one can ever make in this life.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith by Orevaforbs: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
That's good.

She's coming to terms with reality.

She's married with kids.

What's the public nudity for?

It's not like she's looking for clients to sex or husband to marry.

Good decision, I must say.
Re: Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith by angelEmade: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
we serve a miracle working God

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith by donbachi(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
wow!..nice one mummy G.O.
Re: Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith by sweetonugbu: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Can I see the oil up and ripping off your clothes picture?. Asking for a friend.
Re: Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith by Chubhie: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Pastor Kanye should come and open a branch in Ota. It would be an instant hit.
Re: Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Apart from this reason she is giving.

I have a reason she wants to pursue a political career.
Afterall there must be a reason for going back to school to read law and pursuing criminal justice reform in America.
Kim may leave entertainment nudity and all those sorts were what brought her and her family the fame in the first place if she cannot keep up to it she is going for another sector to stay relevant.
Las las na change of stock in trade from her and her hubby and I am not buying it.
Re: Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith by Octopusssy(f): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
After derailing many young impressionable people, she is getting sense and 'repenting'.

Truly all is vanity

(1) (Reply)

Many Nigerian Men In South Korea Make A Lot Of Money Working As S*x Machines For / Regina Daniels Amazing Wish; The Shoe That Breaks Internet; Christmas Shoot; DAA / Naira Marley Reacts After Lady Leaked Their Video On Bed In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.