Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) (42520 Views)

Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo) / Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta / Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by ctleurocollege: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Castrate the niga
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
This is sad undecided

Cut his PREE*K angry
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Coldie(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
The man form faint.

The guys say na format. Say e no work
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Nvc078: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Someone's huncle
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Them suppose nak the man wellaaa
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Mcuzy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Naija na wa I sure say the man go get daughter , if na he own he go carry cutlass. SMH
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by nwamabo247(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
God protect our little ones oo
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by stormborn28(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kai... How I wish I dey there oooooooo... E don tey wey I slap somebody.... My slap go wake that man up...
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by meum: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
WTF? shocked
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
nigga pretending to be unconscious .... angry
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by SaintLorenzo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait..... Karma knows everyone's address.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by sammyj: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Where are our yeyebritees sorry celebrities that support Dakolo on this matter!! shocked shocked angry
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by BilltheDON(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Happy she is safe now

Check in for your plain and pattern, senator materials
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
The idiot tried to play dead grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by grisela: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
What is the punishment for these paedophiles and other rapists, I hope it's death. Nigerian senate should bring stiffer punishment, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by FINCA: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Let’s build your business together with FINCA Microfinance Bank loans!

In business, sometimes you need a little more capital to expand your operation and meet your goals. A FINCA Microfinance Bank loan will help you maintain and grow your business along with free financial advisory services to manage your business and cash-flow. No amount is too little to reach your goal.

Individual Loan

Our individual loan offers a financial solution to entrepreneurs to enable them achieve their business goals.
Group Loan

The growth of your business should not be constrained by lack of capital or collateral. We will assist you to grow your business to greater heights.
School Improvement Loan

The School Improvement Loan is an education credit product for private school proprietors. The loan helps provide quality education by acquiring necessary materials.
School Fees Loan

The School Fees loan is a credit facility to enable parents and guardians to promptly pay their children’s school fees.
Small Enterprise Loan

The Small Enterprise Loan is for business owners to grow and develop their businesses. This loan is easily accessible as long as the business is viable and has been operating for more than one year.

CONTACT FOR MORE INFO : 08074950601
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by ledaman: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
set the bastard on fine.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na So One Late Prophet Dey Do To Aishat A Teenage Girl Of Just 6yrs
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Phily00: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Na So One Late Prophet Dey Do To Aishat A Teenage Girl Of Just 6yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
angry sad sad angry undecided How i wish i dey among d pipu wey dey slap the beast angry.Nah to use needle drill yis preek angry
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by SolarHub(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ok

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Yungwealth(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
MyNation:
Disgusting. Thank God he was cut

Caught not cut sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by RamseyBolton: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
Smart girl. Even at 8, she could raise an alarm to defend herself. Unlike someone I know who claimed she was violated with her siblings upstairs but she just kept mute. Teach your girl child to be smart.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Why is Nigeria become home for clueless people o!!!
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by virago(f): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Uhmm..... From The way this girl is talking,its obvious she's very smart..... Hope there's no foul play somewhere?

Let the appropriate body investigate properly... Or another innocent man is convicted

I doubt she's lying
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by aspiring44: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Karmatyra:
no be lie....things are really getting out of hands.
..only GOD can save us!

The cases of defilement is alarming .
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by etrange: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Fear men!
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by TRIGITIS: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by SOFTENGR: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Justice must be done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) / Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) / EndSARS: Hackers Hack NCDC Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.