Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos (61799 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Denikayan: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Why do Adeleke's love dating dwarf's

None as dated a girl taller than 4feet

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Cute smiley
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Isoduwa(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
ADRIAN88:
The baloon wee still cheat on her! That's if he hasn't started already.

Na your prick or poussy
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by BilltheDON(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Cute

Check in for your plain and pattern, senator materials
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Simplep:
Mature couple. Unlike the childish froggie brother.
lol
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by woleabayo(f): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
IS SHE DANGOTES DAUGHTER?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by FINCA: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Let’s build your business together with FINCA Microfinance Bank loans!

In business, sometimes you need a little more capital to expand your operation and meet your goals. A FINCA Microfinance Bank loan will help you maintain and grow your business along with free financial advisory services to manage your business and cash-flow. No amount is too little to reach your goal.

Individual Loan

Our individual loan offers a financial solution to entrepreneurs to enable them achieve their business goals.
Group Loan

The growth of your business should not be constrained by lack of capital or collateral. We will assist you to grow your business to greater heights.
School Improvement Loan

The School Improvement Loan is an education credit product for private school proprietors. The loan helps provide quality education by acquiring necessary materials.
School Fees Loan

The School Fees loan is a credit facility to enable parents and guardians to promptly pay their children’s school fees.
Small Enterprise Loan

The Small Enterprise Loan is for business owners to grow and develop their businesses. This loan is easily accessible as long as the business is viable and has been operating for more than one year.

CONTACT FOR MORE INFO : 08074950601
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Boyooosa(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Why are their wives always at their mercy
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by SolarHub(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Money is good!

Check my signature now
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Yoighaman(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
@OP: Please remove the tag 'Davido's elder brother', he should go and build a name for himself, so when are we getting Davido's pre-wedding pictures?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Germandude30:
No pre straffing photo

That nonsense is for hungry folks undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Hazardfan1: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Mature and decent.

The guy seems more excited. That is how I like it... So that I can be using his head to play ludo grin grin grin

Lol, omokomo re o
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Qoko: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Olusharp:
The chairman of HKN record label and Elder brother to superstar Davido, Adewale Adeleke on Wednesday released photos from his pre-wedding photo session.

Adewale Adeleke proposed to his girlfriend Kani in July this year. He shared stunning photos of the two of them in what looks like a pre-wedding shoot.

The soon to wed couple looked gorgeous in their traditional outfits.

Adewale captioned the photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5VEQ7Aj5du/?igshid=cthxdctfi70p

https://ngg.ng/2019/11/27/hot-check-out-pre-wedding-photos-of-davidos-brother/
I shall know, I will snap and shake Alhaji Dangote one day cos I wouldn't relent to be hardworking.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Kmat: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
smple&classy

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na your prick or poussy

That's your business not mine! grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by TwoBottles: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Mature and decent.

The guy seems more excited. That is how I like it... So that I can be using his head to play ludo grin grin grin

Poco, I've been noticing u and I would want u to not play only ludo but also chess on my head. Trust me my head is big enough to accommodate the two games.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Mature and decent.

apa
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Beautiful. Congrats

It’s important for people to know themselves b4 they get married. Many people hardly know themselves they just coexist in their funny relationships and boom they get married to strangers. grin then come on NL with tales grin

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by vincent10(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
mokt:
Nice ass

Very wonderful
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Simplep:
Mature couple. Unlike the childish froggie brother.

Calm down and drink a lot of water
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Isoduwa(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
ADRIAN88:

That's your business not mine! grin

Look at this Buhari gateman
Your business is Nigerians business if you don't know

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by fiercehillz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dangote join the pre-wedding photo grin

Oh...guess he will be the officiating minister

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
So, is he the new Dino
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Premiumwriter: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Mature and decent.

nor make me laugh.

Las Las we go c d girl dey cry say he's a cheat. You know how many ladies are crying in his dm?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by bluefilm: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
So without mentioning the name Davido, this one will remain completely unknown too?

Nonsense.

Baba God abeg make no man or woman swallow my own name biko.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by nengibo: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
mokt:
Nice ass
As in, 'if u can see it from the front wait till you see it from the back'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking / Man Goes Unclad At Hero Audition, Rachael Okonkwo Screams - Pictures / Inside AY's New House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.