Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Bbnaija’s Winner Mercy Eke Says She Wants Her Old Life Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Winner Mercy Eke Says She Wants Her Old Life Back (275 Views)

Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out / #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Winner Mercy Eke Says She Wants Her Old Life Back by hitng(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Mercy says even though she prayed for stardom, right now she wants her old life back.

It appears the winner of the last season of Big Brother Naija, Mercy Eke has been overwhelmed with stardom hence she wishes to get her old life back.

The reality TV star and former video vixen made this known while interacting with her fans on Instagram. For Mercy, waking up and having no plans is all she desires at the moment rather than showing up for all her planned engagements.

One interesting feat about her victory is that she is the first female housemate to win the reality TV show.Mercy Eke emerged the 4th winner of BBNaija after she was announced the winner of the 2019 edition tagged Pepper Dem.

Mercy was the last female housemate standing after spending a total of 99 days – 14 weeks – in the house, won herself the grand prize of N60 million. On Sunday, October 6, 2019, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu announced the eviction of Seyi, Omashola, and Frodd from the Big Brother House.

https://www.hitng.info/entertainment/bbnaijas-winner-mercy-eke-says-she-wants-her-old-life-back/

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Blasts Symply Tacha (see Reason) / Bbnaija Wedding Bell - Gedoni Proposes To Khafi, And She Said Yes! / Rema- Lady(official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.