Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) (42188 Views)

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) / How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mathias2015:
A friend has been going through a health challenge on his left leg for over a year now.

He ran 4 different types of tests on the leg but the outcome of the tests is a fungal infection.

It started like a small boil, after it got bust, little by little it turned to what it is today.

It doesn't pain him but only scratches him

All recommended drugs prescribed to him all this while have not yielded any positive results.
Even some recommended local ways too all to no avail.

No one knows were help come from, that's why I decided to help him post it here.

Any suggestions that will help him will be appreciated.

Thanks

Pls take the person to infection and disease control at yaba, I think by federal medical center yaba
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by onegig(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nexus25:
Tell him to use

Tab. Terbinafine 250mg daily
Cream Terbinafine twice daily

Both for 6wks.

You see why self diagnosis is so wrong?

You just prescribed Terbinafine to him without telling him the health implications..

Anyone male using Terbinafine is HIGHLY advised not to have sex or impregnate a lady as the foetus may come with serious complications like deformed head and heart diseases.

Also it is not to be taken while you drink alcohol as it reacts with it. Also not to be taken by people prone to hypertension. They would never even prescribe it to you if your family has an history of hypertension.

But here you just prescribed the drugs without even considering his weight, diet type or health history.

Please OP go to a recognized teaching hospital. Most fungal infections are very toxic and takes a lot time to heal. Sometimes years of continous drug use. Also some can only be managed and not totally healed from. Most drugs prescribed actually just limits their growths and builds your immune system to fight the fungi. So it's better you visit a dermatologist and let them take culture of the puss , run a scan and determine what exactly is the ailment. There is no village people involved any where

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by emonis88: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
onegig:

You just prescribed Terbinafine to him without telling him the health implications..

Anyone male using Terbinafine is HIGHLY advised not to have sex or impregnate a lady as the foetus may come with serious complications like deformed head and heart diseases.

Also it is not to be taken while you drink alcohol as it reacts with it. Also not to be taken by people prone to hypertension. They would never even prescribe it to you if your family has an history of hypertension.

But here you just prescribed the drugs without even considering his weight, diet type or health history.

Please OP go to a recognized teaching hospital. Most fungal infections are very toxic and takes a lot time to heal. Sometimes years of continous drug use. Also some can only be managed and not totally healed from. Most drugs prescribed actually just limits their growths and builds your immune system to fight the fungi. So it's better you visit a dermatologist and let them take culture of the puss , run a scan and determine what exactly is the ailment. There is no village people involved any where
Listen to this man here he knows what he is saying. Thumbs up
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by marvelli(f): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
onegig:

oh yes, terbinafine tablets are so strong they just might give him side effects much worse than the leg issue. Maybe he can try the cream alone although it's not as strong as the tablets. If his health isn't 100% he should avoid the tablets so we won't hear stories that touch.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
tetula123:
dull people everywhere. I was passing a message on how people insult instead of help. If you can get the message move along.
I will only move along when people like you start having sense
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by excel4us: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
tetula123:
You tried bringing this to nairaland a forum filled with hypocrites. Some will soon tell you its HIV as their own no dey pass am and thats the only sickness that exist to them.
* A forum where somone complains of STI and people who fuvk more than them blames them for not using condom

* and you say you use condom and it broke they say you didnt buy original condom

*And when you use good condom they say its because you are sleeping around

*and you say your girlfriend gave you, you don't sleep around.

* They say why will you have Pre marital sex( na them fornicate pass o)

Them forget say for life no body holy pass and one can't be too careful in life.
What am I even saying

Na Xo!
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by SatoshiPips(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mathias2015:
A friend has been going through a health challenge on his left leg for over a year now.

He ran 4 different types of tests on the leg but the outcome of the tests is a fungal infection.

It started like a small boil, after it got bust, little by little it turned to what it is today.

All recommended drugs prescribed to him all this while have not yielded any positive results.

No one knows were help come from, that's why I decided to help him post it here.

Thanks

If your friend values his health or maybe its you, quote my reply and lets see how to start from there.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Reffone:
If you don't believe in the power of God then my friend keep ur opinion to urself
You can be religious and sensible at the same time, how can you prescribe prayer as first aid for a health problem.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by Reffone: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Do u believe in God
shogsman:

You can be religious and sensible at the same time, how can you prescribe prayer as first aid for a health problem.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by shangodele974(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mathias2015:

Thanks
get cow dung mix it local palm kernel oil, then apply it
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by tetula123(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Viicfuntop:

You are saying rubbish
And here goes a kid who can't comprehend. Move along.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
tetula123:

And here goes a kid who can't comprehend. Move along.

Like I said earlier, you said rubbish. Look back at your earliest comment and see if it made any sense? Blamed the guy for bringing it to the forum and ended up saying nothing.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by tetula123(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Like I said earlier, you said rubbish. Look back at your earliest comment and see if it made any sense? Blamed the guy for bringing it to the forum and ended up saying nothing.
Lol you see yourself. That's how you go about mistaking messages ones trying to pass.
I was just telling him he's going to get insults as well as directly blaming all those who always insults people for having one form of sti or another. I might have digressed a little but the smart ones got my point. Neither did I blame the OP. So go back and read what i wrote again. Move along now.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by nnekaike(f): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
damble:
PLS, FIND METHOD TO CONTACT THIS FELLOW ASAP... I HOPE IS NOT AN HERBALIST'S PLACE
Nooo,not at all.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by elyonchee(f): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mathias2015:
More pictures
let him visit a hospital sometimes diabetes or it is a skin infection.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
tetula123:

Lol you see yourself. That's how you go about mistaking messages ones trying to pass.
I was just telling him he's going to get insults as well as directly blaming all those who always insults people for having one form of sti or another. I might have digressed a little but the smart ones got my point. Neither did I blame the OP. So go back and read what i wrote again. Move along now.

Now you know said nothing by digressing a little. You ended up saying nothing related to the man’s condition, but talked about the usual thing that happens on he forum regardless of the post. So like I said, you still made no sense. The “smart ones” that understood the first nonsense are like you so it’s expected.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by donemenike: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is poison. Let him use traditional medicine on it and pls tell him not to take injection.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by Bukfab(f): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mathias2015:

Thanks

Contact this number if only u need d help: Am not a scammer ooo,u will come nd buy d drug ursef 09059204210
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Try applying coconut oil.
Cleanse your mind of all toxic thinking and negativity.
Be cheerful.
Nothing can manifest in the outer body
without first taking form in the subtle bodies.
May Heaven-sent currents of healing rays
purify you, body and soul.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by ATTemi: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Still searching where you suggested a solution!
tetula123:
You tried bringing this to nairaland a forum filled with hypocrites. Some will soon tell you its HIV as their own no dey pass am and thats the only sickness that exist to them.
* A forum where somone complains of STI and people who fuvk more than them blames them for not using condom

* and you say you use condom and it broke they say you didnt buy original condom

Them forget say for life no body holy pass and one can't be too careful in life.
What am I even saying

Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by tetula123(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Now you know said nothing by digressing a little. You ended up saying nothing related to the man’s condition, but talked about the usual thing that happens on he forum regardless of the post. So like I said, you still made no sense. The “smart ones” that understood the first nonsense are like you so it’s expected.
So when someone digress which is a norm on nairaland it automatically means the person made no sense. SMH.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Adalasy:

Scan for Skin Psoriasis? What?
Sorry I meant, when it's been examined by the dermatologist. I don't know actually know the mode of their operation.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by teemy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mathias2015:

Thanks
Could you try to contact me. There is something I could send to you that will be of help
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by Achieverbb(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mathias2015:

Thanks
This is pure spiritual no doubt.......Bro a beg no vex ooo but I go assure you & bet with my life 100% ur friend leg go heal and come back to normal if u can contact Baba ASHEDA Awo Agbaye in Ile-ife, he is an habalist and the 3rd to ARABA AGBAYE in Ile-Ife........

His contact is 08030812542
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
sad
DPO2030:
Please can you come over to JEHOVAH THE KING HOLY SABBATHS MISSION. RUMUIBEKWE OPPOSITE SHELL R/A PH.
undecided grin lipsrsealed sad give him to/fro bus kudi lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
tetula123:

So when someone digress which is a norm on nairaland it automatically means the person made no sense. SMH.

Alright sorry. I see your point. You didn’t insult me like what I was expecting. I still do lot understand your post because it didn’t say anything but I am sorry.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by tetula123(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Alright sorry. I see your point. You didn’t insult me like what I was expecting. I still do lot understand your post because it didn’t say anything but I am sorry.
well not everyone got me. sorry if I offended you as well. have a nice day dear.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
tetula123:

well not everyone got me. sorry if I offended you as well. have a nice day dear.

It’s alright. Have a good night
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by iHart(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
tetula123:

What am I even saying

good for a music lyrics
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by Debbypeterson: 1:33am On Nov 29, 2019
My dear this one is spiritual.... My dad ones had issue like this, the more you use English medication the more it increases.... Please take him to a real church for prayers either mountain of fire or better still Shiloh ground at winner chapel or you visit ogwa village in Edo state its a local traditional healing place ....... They have traditional medicine for it
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by LargeBreed(m): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2019
This looks like crusted scabies, it comes with severe itches.
benzoyl benzoate or permethrin will cure it.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by Jonakez(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Place him on CELLGIVITY for a period of 3 months... Let him START with one (1) month first.. A pack is sold for 28k... It is ONE MONTH DOSE... or he can REACH me on my email... jonakez@yahho.com..

Thanks[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola / World’s First Gene-edited Babies Created In China, To Resist HIV Infection / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.