Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,816 members, 7,806,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Which Should I Choose Between This Two Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Should I Choose Between This Two Phones. (1161 Views)

Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones / Can Two Phones Have The Same IMEI Nunber? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Should I Choose Between This Two Phones. by Digriz(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lenovo K5 or Gionee S11 Lite. Each fall under my budget.

Re: Which Should I Choose Between This Two Phones. by nwamabo247(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Any one your pocket reach
Re: Which Should I Choose Between This Two Phones. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
nwamabo247:
Any one your pocket reach
Didn't you read the part where he said he could afford both
Re: Which Should I Choose Between This Two Phones. by Ladylite: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Digriz:
Lenovo K5 or Gionee S11 Lite. Both fall under my budget.

Don't come here to ask us, stop renting out your responsibility.... Use the same MB to check the specs of both on Google.... Then decide which of them meets your needs.

Buying phone is beyond a matter of budget.... Check the specs and customer review.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Choose Between This Two Phones. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
None of them. Save 20k more and go for SAMSUNG Galaxy A20s and save yourself from heart break
Re: Which Should I Choose Between This Two Phones. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
None of them. Save 20k more and go for SAMSUNG Galaxy A20s and save yourself from heart break

Humm, Samsung A series indeed. Samsung should have just focused on producing high profile phones.

They wanted to share the market forces with Tecno and Infinix on medium and low profile phones.

He that lies with dogs shall rise with fleas.
Re: Which Should I Choose Between This Two Phones. by respect80(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kuku buy both na since you can afford two of the both of them...
Re: Which Should I Choose Between This Two Phones. by Digriz(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ki
Ladylite:

Don't come here to ask us, stop renting out your responsibility.... Use the same MB to check the specs of both on Google.... Then decide which of them meets your needs.

Buying phone is beyond a matter of budget.... Check the specs and customer review.
I have checked the specs and the reviews online and both are receiving positive reviews.
I just want to confirm from users experience here based on durability. I have used a Lenovo phone before just that I haven't use Gionee product.

(1) (Reply)

US Used Phones Available Here / Gaming Or Productivity? Why Not Both On The Infinix Hot 10 / Xiaomi Redmi Now 8 Available In Stock!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.