Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill (65496 Views)

VIDEO : Chioma Davido X Chioma Cardi B - Who Rocked It Better? / Bobrisky Reacts To Prophetess Who Said If He Doesn’t Change He Will Fall Sic / Bobrisky Vs Cardi B: Who Slayed The Wig Better? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by KanuSE: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2019
post=84438228:
Take heed BobRisky.

If you don't listen to messages from God.......Odikwa Risky!

Shim who has an ear.............

You can pass your sermon to the criminals parading as politicians.

Last time I checked, one of the tenets of human rights is 'individual freedom/liberty'.

Nigerians & nauseating hypocrisy sef. undecided

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by yahoosurepass(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2019
AmuRubber:
HP Envy Notebook 17-u177cl For Sale!!!

The laptop is less than 3 months of used. It's still as neat as new... And selling for far less than the amount it was purchased. Buy now and get your receipt immediately!

HARDWARE:

Product Number: W2K91UA
Product Name: HP ENVY-17-u177cl

Microprocessor: Intel® Core™ i7-7500U (2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)

Memory, Standard: 16 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)

Video Graphics: * NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX (2 GB DDR3 dedicated) *Discrete

Hard Drive: 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA

Optical Drive: DVD-Writer

Display: 17.3" diagonal FHD IPS WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080)

Keyboard: Full-size island-style backlit keyboard withnumeric keypad

Pointing Device: HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support

Wireless Connectivity: Intel® 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo

Network Interface: Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN

Expansion Slots: 1 multi-format SD media card reader

External Ports: 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (Data up to 5 GB/s, Power Delivery, DP1.2, HP Sleep and Charge); 3 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 HP Sleep and Charge); 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo

Minimum Dimensions (W x D x H): 41.6 x 28.35 x 2.54 cm

Weight: 3.06 kg

Power Supply Type: 65 W AC power adapter

Battery Type: 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion

Webcam: HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone

Audio features: Bang & Olufsen, dual speakers

SOFTWARE:

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64

HP Apps: HP Orbit; HP 3D DriveGuard; HP CoolSense; HP ePrint; HP Audio Switch; HP Jumpstart; HP Recovery Manager; HP Support Assistant

Software Included: McAfee LiveSafe™

Pre-installed Software: Netflix; VUDU

Cost Price: #364,000
Selling Price: #260,000

Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact.

PRICE = #260,000

stolen goods....... "amu rubber"

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Sadiq001: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2019
Wu be diz wan again?
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Deepfeel(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2019
wolverine1987:

It seems he has gotten a manager or so cos the write up is well presented n written
Tonto dike wrote this not bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Ramos16(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2019
I don't like him personally, but this couldn't be farther from the truth... This reply is nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by chovlings: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2019
i swear, no be bobrisky write this thing with plenty grammer, the guys english construction is terrible and someone must have written this reply for him. i rest my case.
Hoojay:
See the prophesy here https://www.nairaland.com/5551542/prophetess-mummy-b-bobrisky-should

Read Bobrisky's reaction below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5X06vyDdgX/

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by seangy4konji: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2019
Its not about write up..

Let the woman face her business.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Yemisi5(f): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
post=84438228:
Take heed BobRisky.

If you don't listen to messages from God.......Odikwa Risky!

Shim who has an ear.............
[/s]
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal .
Oga abeg use cold water bath,make ur brain cool down small. Sun too much these days and e dey make some people behave some how nowadays..
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by wolverine1987: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Tonto dike wrote this not bobrisky
Probably cos I had to read it again

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by AngelicBeing: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:
Totally agree with him on this one
Hian, agree for him to remove his staff of office and replace it with garden of Eden shocked
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by mechanics(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:
hmmmmm, tell me where in the Bible that God supports what he's doing, read your Bible well and don't be misled, the prophetess sees what you are not seeing and I agree with her, God is merciful because of the period of grace we have.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Agbalanze(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2019
I swear, this is not bobrisky's handwriting grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Badonasty(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2019
s(he) made sense I won't lie....just leave this babe alone....trans dey everywhere no be new thing again
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Realfrankie(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2019
Bob is a very beautiful young Man grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by midnighter(f): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2019
To be honest, I need that wig.

Hmm this guy is really slaying out here...should women be worried...?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by wink2015(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2019
See the prophesy here https://www.nairaland.com/5551542/prophetess-mummy-b-bobrisky-should

Read Bobrisky's reaction below:

My attention has been drawn to a certain prophetess and her prophecy about me changing my abominable ways or sickness will befall me.
It’s ridiculous and pathetic how much hate I have amassed from living out my originality. I don’t kill, I don’t steal, I don’t defraud others. How am I the problem of Nigeria? How does being a cross dresser, and a transgender woman translate to abomination? It is rather bemusing to me that a lot of people will have me killed, than the evil politicians and people in power punished.
Many of you who are not transgender, or a cross dresser are still evil. You cheat, you kill, you’re filled with bitterness and hate. You backbite, you plot how to execute malicious plans and all forms of corruption. Your sexual orientation, gender identity, or how you choose you fit into the societal precepts of gender doesn’t make you a good person.
Whoever knows that malevolent prophetess of doom should tell her that I, Bobrisky, says that she will be the one to fall sick if she doesn’t refrain from trolling me with the guise of spirituality. She is a schizophrenic patient, and I understand that. She’s such a great seer? Why hasn’t she seen how we are going to eradicate crime, joblessness and corruption in Nigeria? They are always seeing things about other people’s lifestyle that hurts nobody.
My greatest joy is that God is not man. God is kind, he is full of love and compassion and I am loved by him, I will not fall sick or die young, because God is a good father. If you think I’ll die, start planning your burial cos I’ll be there.
GOD BLESS YOU ——— BOBRISKY

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5X06vyDdgX/

Bobrisky has hit back like a volcanic eruption.

That prophetess is catching cold from Bobrisky fever !
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by iluvdonjazzy: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:
him or her?
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by KanuSE: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2019
YurFatHer:
God is not man yet he is a good father. Abi I no understand English again.

Don't confuse yourself, read the post again but this time... slowly.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by presh001: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2019
TRUST ME, BOBRISKY DIDNT WRITE THIS BY SHIMSELF

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by stenlydxlite(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2019
How is Bob the problem of this country. That woman need a book to clear her mission on how to approach mankind.

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nathdoug201: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2019
ruggedtimi:
lol that man bob cant write this.
of course he can
He is a graduate of unilag

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2019
There he goes again. This bobo is risky.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Dozie32(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2019
Na Tonto dike write this thing for him/her.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Angelfrost(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2019
At least his grammar has greatly improved... No "gbas gbos" in this lengthy post.

There just might be hope after all for the attention seeking man child.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Danielmegg(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2019
wat a pity

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by gnykelly(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:

him/her
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by KanuSE: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2019
Philinho:
Your response is inconsequential. You need to change without any one telling you

Change to what exactly?
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by KanuSE: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2019
aikhimself:
Fucking reprobate pervert . Your lifestyle is detrimental to decency and morality.
Transgenders and sodomites breeds and spread AIDS and other deadly diseases; and are 10 times more likely to commit suicide.

Bobrisky is of the devil

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Kokaine(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2019
Someone wrote it for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m A Man, Bobrisky Confesses In Court / Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.