Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Want To Learn 3d Animation Video With An Android Phone - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Learn 3d Animation Video With An Android Phone (855 Views)

Decided To Learn 3D Character Modelling. / Cost Of Animation Video / Videos: Learn 3D Logo Design With Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn 3d Animation Video With An Android Phone by stevespack(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Please i want to learn 3d Animation Video With An Android phone. Who is ready to teach me I will pay but I honestly don't want that WhatsApp or online class again. Location must be in Lagos. Thank you all.
Re: I Want To Learn 3d Animation Video With An Android Phone by Ay04z(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Trust me. U will learn everything very fast via WhatsApp. So simple and fun
Re: I Want To Learn 3d Animation Video With An Android Phone by ModestGal(f): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2019
stevespack:
Please i want to learn 3d Animation Video With An Android phone. Who is ready to teach me I will pay but I honestly don't want that WhatsApp or online class again. Location must be in Lagos. Thank you all.
Freelancers Network is a group of freelancers working together to create the best of services of clients.
*Benefits as a member*
1. Network with other freelancers
2. Get quick jobs and easy payments
3. Give out jobs during stress filled periods
4. Get job done at ease
5. Avoid client disappointment with on time services.
To join, send name on WhatsApp to
090*74679826
Re: I Want To Learn 3d Animation Video With An Android Phone by pillarmaria(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2019
stevespack:

you can call me or visit my office at Plot 4, Block 89 Omorinre Johnson Street Lekki Phase 1 Lagos. 07039818451

(1) (Reply)

. / Are You On Pinterest ? / You Want To Build A Career In 3d Animations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.