Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Best Investment And Affordable Land Close To Dangote Refinery - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Best Investment And Affordable Land Close To Dangote Refinery (657 Views)

Now Selling* C.of.o 600sqm Plot Size @URBAN CREST 2, To Dangote Refinery, Lagos / Royalty Garden, Idasho, Akodo Ise, Ibeju-lekki, (1m)PROMO Close To Dangote Ref / The Penisula Homes1 & 2 10mins Drive From Dangote Refinery, Ibeju Lekki @700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investment And Affordable Land Close To Dangote Refinery by easygab: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
I used to get this question that how can I become a land or home owner. Literally the question is a good one because in one way or the other we all want to become a land or home owner. Becoming a land or home owner is a great investment, not just an ordinary investment but an investment that will continue to put food on our table till the nearest future. Real Estate investment is a hot cake investment and it is basically an asset because it is something we won’t work for and we will be making money out of it. Virtually out of 100%, 80% of American millionaires are Real Estate investors and they are making it big from this business model.

What I’m I saying in essence, I’m saying that tapping into Real Estate investment is a good decision and it does not involve any risk. I want you to take decision today before it is too late to become a Real Estate Investor to start raking millions from your investment.

There are many land and home properties here in Lagos with affordable investment cost, free from OMO ONILE, 100% Dry Land with good features.
I can bet my phone and money with you that TIVETON ESTATE is a hot cake investment right now. What is so special about this Estate? The following makes it to be special.

TIVETON Estate Phase 2 is situated in Owode-Ise Town, along Igbogun road Ibeju Lekki, Lagos state. It is about 7 minutes drive from La Campagne Tropicana Resort.

TOPOGRAPHY
Dry Land

ESTATE FEATURES
 Perimeter Fencing
 Gate House
 Drainage system
 Good road network
 Security
 Electricity

NEIGHBORHOOD
 Lekki Free Trade Zone
 Lekki Cargo /Deep Sea Port
 Dangote Refinery
 Kellogg’s
 Dufil (makers of Indomie and Power oil)
 Beach Resorts
 Developing Estates

PRICE: 1m / Plot outright

Initial Deposit: 500k and spread payment over 4 months

Size: 600sqm

FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ENCUMBRANCE

You don’t want to miss this juicy offer, the best time to buy a property is always five years ago.

Do not let this great opportunity pass you because TIVETON ESATE is positioned around the new economic center of Lagos State where massive projects that will boost the economy is currently on going. Make investment today and you will thank yourself you did.

For further enquiries and free inspection
Call: 08148741799
WhatsApp: 07031500182
Email: progeasy5@gmail.com

Re: The Best Investment And Affordable Land Close To Dangote Refinery by Wisefinances01: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hi guys
Re: The Best Investment And Affordable Land Close To Dangote Refinery by easygab: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
How are you doing? Hope you are doing great. Tiveton Estate is a good investment closer to Ibeju Lekki Dangote Refinery with affordable price. You will never regret you invested in this Estate.

(1) (Reply)

Lands Selling In Pennek Estate / Brand New 4 Bedroom House With A BQ For Sale At Osapa London Lekki Lagos / Christmas Give Away. Home Theater For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.