Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,889 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:56 AM

African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land (41624 Views)

The Rift Between African-Americans And Recent African Immigrants To The US / Part Of Igbo Land Where You Mustn’t Kill A Python / 50 Africa -americans Arrive Benin To Trace Their Roots …to Get Benin Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
This African Americans should thread carefully or they will become victims of scam

2 Likes

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Blankstare(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
nabiz:
I really need a degree in history and genealogy. This course is untapped in africa

Archaeology and epistemology
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Ebubenwa042(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
That good one
Go and read the history of igbo and African American
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
VillagePipu:
We have the Crowthers, the Taylors, the Salvadors, the Fowlers, the Fernández, the Martins and others who are former slaves and returned to Yoruba land. We have history of slaves from the North who were carted away during the Trana-Saharan slave trade. These ones however want us to believe they are all from Igboland.

My Wawa niggers want to trick them back so they can do them what they do to foreign visitors in the SE. They better carry plenty armed mopol and soldiers. They are baiting them for Onwa December. Small time now, they would rob and kidnap them.

Was there anywhere where it said that all afro Americans are from igbo land .
Perhaps it was the headline "African Americans trace their roots to igbo land" that confused your tiny brain.
African Americans in this context doesn't mean all African Americans it rather means a group of African Americans as pointed out in the article. You can clearly see actual personal citations from individuals.
African slaves were taken from the entire west African region and these ones are simply narrowing down their origin to igbo land.
Tribalism coupled with poor education has really damaged many Nigerians.
Look at how you and your kind spinned this harmless thread to another silly ethnic contest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Kennitrust(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
If only they know how hard we hustle here to get visa out of this country, they wouldn't have mind their originality if it shows Nigeria
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by VillagePipu: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
justbusy:
If all Nigerians think like you, one would be right to conclude that: "Nigerians are senseless people."

You must be mistaking me for your father.

3 Likes

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by danot1030: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ok o.

Now Igbos are Jew, they are Lagos developers and land owners, they are Ijaws, they developed Abuja and Kano and now the new discovery is that the black Americans are Igbos.

Am only wondering how Igbos finds pleasure in self deceit.
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Godhatesodomy: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wow
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
VillagePipu:

You must be mistaking me for your father.
This is the outcome; when a woman opens her legs to every man that comes her way, just because of garri! What a pity! A lost generation!

1 Like

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by omoadeleye(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
Uhm, and ibo is from Israel, does that mean the African Americans can claim both Nigeria and isreal
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by realstars: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
oloriLFC:
but na for this forum one dey curse him own great grand father for escaping slavery grin . Different strokes for different folks
My grany get sense well well, with so much landed properties we are rich.
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by VillagePipu: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
justbusy:
This is the outcome; when a woman opens her legs to every man that comes her way, just because of garri! What a pity! A lost generation!

This exactly is what they said when you were produced.

2 Likes

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by nototribalist: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Arrewa:
See the flat head nyamiris...African Americans aren't any Igbos... But collective slaves from different African countries...
That's how they claim to have migrated from Israel... Until Israelis archeologist shut them up... Now it's African Americans... Who we all know come from different countries... Ndi ochi

But they're obviously not as black as Boko Haram people. Mallam
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
VillagePipu:

This exactly is what they said when you were produced.
If your promiscuous mum had closed her legs to your silly and irresponsible dad, she would have saved me this insult!
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by hysteriabox(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Actually six9 looks igbotic
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Yemi7up: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin Igbo Amaka we will definitely rule and control America Soon cheesy grin
Keep dreaming
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Arrewa:
See the flat head nyamiris...African Americans aren't any Igbos... But collective slaves from different African countries...
That's how they claim to have migrated from Israel... Until Israelis archeologist shut them up... Now it's African Americans... Who we all know come from different countries... Ndi ochi
The people living in Israel today and white Caucasian Europeans.

Meanwhile can't u exist without IGBOS?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by nabiz(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
emezuo17:
. What most of the universities offer, is history and diplomatic studies.
BYU in USA is offering the course. I am already doing their pathway here in nigeria
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by nabiz(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
DissTroy:

You mean the versions thought in many Nigerian schools which are watered-down versions? For real history, find alternative sources.
i want to do it in USA. I am already practice the course through our church program
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Muyeekgtb: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Because Igbo are slaves
Abdul05:
Correct,in short All the African Americans are Igbos

2 Likes

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Jimiyung(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
In short, Obama is Igbo
Abdul05:
Correct,in short All the African Americans are Igbos

1 Like

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Is this suppose.to be an achievement?gringrin african Americans that are the scum of America society.. gangsters and drug addicts..
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by DissTroy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
nabiz:
i want to do it in USA. I am already practice the course through our church program

African History in US schools? Don't waste your time. The truest versions of African History are written by Africans themselves.

P.S: What church is that and the programme?
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

they cant trace their root to afonja land because they dont look like afonjas, afonjas are extremely black and hugly grin
is this an achievement? Reallygringrin the same African Americans I know.. no wonder you guys have the same blood with them.. from arm robbery to drug dealing to prostitution.. una and them na the samegringrin
You say yorubas are black? Oh no I never knew igbos were whitegringrin

1 Like

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Caseywilliams(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
nabiz:
I really need a degree in history and genealogy. This course is untapped in africa
I'm a history and international studies department...so far so good,history I really mysterious atimes
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dagrace01:
Well if this story is genuine there's no reason to doubt it. But the headline is poor! We all know that all African Americans can't be Igbo, Infact we have some Yoruba traditional worshippers in the Caribbeans and In South America whose origin is traced to the Yoruba race. And I'm sure the same thing will be applied to other African countries. Pls op always do ur analyses well, those ones that came back can't just move down to Igbo land and gbam! discover that they're are from there as big as Africa is. There must have been a prior knowledge that makes them come straight to the Igbo land. Make we dey give ourselves brain abeg!
AA are majorly from west Africa... Ghana, Nigeria, Benin, Senegal, sierreleaone etc and some are also from angola, congo, cameroon, evrn southern africa..
They are another group of people entirely..

1 Like

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
justbusy:
The Igbos never lured them down to the East. They came of their own volition. Are you jealous?
jealous of what? Are you guys stupid self... you gives a fvck about some AS niggas.. lol. When them no be white americans
Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Oharina(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
VillagePipu:
We have the Crowthers, the Taylors, the Salvadors, the Fowlers, the Fernández, the Martins and others who are former slaves and returned to Yoruba land. We have history of slaves from the North who were carted away during the Trana-Saharan slave trade. These ones however want us to believe they are all from Igboland.

My Wawa niggers want to trick them back so they can do them what they do to foreign visitors in the SE. They better carry plenty armed mopol and soldiers. They are baiting them for Onwa December. Small time now, they would rob and kidnap them.
Guy don't confuse your self. Its DNA test they are running, and blood group don't lie.

1 Like

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Oharina(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
danot1030:
Ok o.

Now Igbos are Jew, they are Lagos developers and land owners, they are Ijaws, they developed Abuja and Kano and now the new discovery is that the black Americans are Igbos.

Am only wondering how Igbos finds pleasure in self deceit.
Illitrate

1 Like

Re: African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land by Omoslim26: 12:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Bia you sure se dat ms Danver no be my hanty
hanty see me here
hanty see me here
stop looking upandan for ya root
you are from Imo state Country 9 Owerri ogbaku okwu umugama
I am ya brother I have been looking for you too all dis while
chia oyinbo e no go better for una for separating me and this my hanty �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk / Gwam! Gwam! Gwam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.