Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag (1338 Views)

Can I Cancel My Resignation In A Federal Government Institution? / HELP: Are Those Working In CBN Immortal / November Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag by Poorboy: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
I need answers ooo
Re: Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag by omotolaadekoya2(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2019
Good day guys. I work at Primera Mfb. We give out Loans to Federal workers to solve immediate wants with no collateral and flexible payment plan....for more info check my signature.....
Re: Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag by Greystone: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Poorboy:
I need answers ooo

Nobody is sure.
Re: Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag by Poorboy: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Greystone:

Nobody is sure.
LoL me dey wait alert oooo.....
Re: Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag by omotolaadekoya2(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Do you work in a federal agency; NIPOST, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH, FEDERAL RADIO CORPORATION OF NIGERIA, CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION, MINISTRY OF WORKS, FEDERAL CHARACTER COMMISSION, NACA, NAFDAC, NDLEA, NECO, JAMB, EFCC, e.t.c.......do you need loan with no collateral and flexible repayment plan? Check my signature for more info
Re: Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag by fanzine(f): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Colleague of mine got hers with no added figures.still have not gotten mine. I guess they are not paying minimum wage this month.
Re: Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag by Slimkkkk: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2019
Alert have landed, but no minimum wage
Let's wait for December
Poorboy:
I need answers ooo
Re: Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag by Poorboy: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2019
Slimkkkk:

Alert have landed, but no minimum wage
Let's wait for December
same here no minimum wage
Re: Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag by Slimkkkk: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Is well bro
Poorboy:
same here no minimum wage
Re: Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag by Poorboy: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2019
Any FG worker got December salary?
Re: Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag by dadadoc: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Some people on this forum claim to have been paid the new increment, without the arrears yet..
Re: Those Working With Federal Government Will November Salary Come With Minimum Wag by Poorboy: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2019
dadadoc:
Some people on this forum claim to have been paid the new increment, without the arrears yet..
That's audio no proof, because he couldn't answer how much was added as minimum wage.

(1) (Reply)

Free Daily Income / Guinness Vacancies / Nigerian Aca Exemption In Acca?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.