Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch (68441 Views)

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight / Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" / Anthony Joshua Shows Off Ripped Physique Ahead Of Boxing Showdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by livebyday(m): 2:24am On Nov 28, 2019
Goalnaldo:
as a highly respected member of this forum and a Christian, I won't trade insults with you. I will continue to be an example for people to follow. Goodnight and sweet dreams brother.

Well-done I can assure you he will be banned just calm down

Cheers
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by pacespot(m): 2:57am On Nov 28, 2019
I learned Andy Ruiz has shed some meat himself, this fight is going to be fun because people will compare his weight in previous fight with this one.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:59am On Nov 28, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

The strategy worked out perfectly - from having few fans to becoming the cynosure of all eyes.
All the fights of AJ in the ring, most people only hear about them days after the fights.
Months ago, before his first fight with the fat Sumo boy, no one cared but at this point in time, the rematch is one of the hottest topic in the whole wide world right now.
Fixed game gone good. The fight with the fat Sumo dude is the biggest thing to have happened to AJ in his whole career. There would be a lot of cash-outs. Stories can really change overnight when the strategy is high AF.
when is the date of the rematch pls
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Ashirioluwa: 3:24am On Nov 28, 2019
lalasticlala:
Anthony Joshua trains hard, shows off impressive physique ahead Of Andy Ruiz rematch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5X3XqLluQD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Show off
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Richy150(m): 3:58am On Nov 28, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Nice one but truth be told.... If I get this guy one on one....He will beg Me to have mercy on him

Lasisi.......Elenu undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by ikorodureporta: 4:13am On Nov 28, 2019
juju no b by muscle....u berra neutralize him blow-&-fall first
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by livebyday(m): 4:35am On Nov 28, 2019
seguno2:

The rule applies to you more.
You should read the comment that I replied to carefully

Done?
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by mastertunji(m): 4:43am On Nov 28, 2019
It reminds me of Muhammad Ali VS Joe Frazier rematch. Ali was more serious in the rematch than d first match when he was always seeking refuge by lleaning on d ring.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by onatisi(m): 4:51am On Nov 28, 2019
LESSON

dont joke with what you have , opportunities or people .
because if you lose them , you will have to work extra hard to get them back

we dont value things we have now until we lose them

AJ toyed and played with his belts and now he has seen that without those belts he is nothing , he is now in a career defining bout and fight , if he loses this fight, he is gone .
All the pressure is on him to win , andy ruiz is under no pressure at all, he has achieved what no Mexican has ever achieved and he has also made more money than he ever expected to , he can even afford to dance round the rings , the onus and pressure is all on joshua .
HE SIMPLY HAS TO WIN . there is no rematch or 3 rd chance after this

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by victorjoe(m): 4:57am On Nov 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Is Obvious Mr Ruiz will defeat Anthony Joshua.

Infact he will beat him silly.

Keeping making noise. While your opponent is tactically perfecting his game.

Ruiz remains the champion.

No be lie u talk o. Remember say last time him train till he knack that big punching bag commot for wall. News carry am say Tony go kill person say e no easy to remove punching bag with blow... Them go beat am.

I wish him all the best though.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Cousin9999: 5:04am On Nov 28, 2019
He needs to chill with the steroids.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by onatisi(m): 5:17am On Nov 28, 2019
fighters at this level are tested every 2 weeks for like 2 months before a fight
Cousin9999:
He needs to chill with the steroids.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Mac2016(m): 5:24am On Nov 28, 2019
AJ is winning a stellar way this time! He shd maintain focus. I see him trashing Ruiz!
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Praktikals(m): 5:29am On Nov 28, 2019
Donexy16:
Please when is the rematch
7/12/2019
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 28, 2019
I want Joshua to win. Wilder wants Ruiz to win so he can have an easy route to a unification bout. But my God will give him Joshua instead

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Cousin9999: 6:05am On Nov 28, 2019
onatisi:
fighters at this level are tested every 2 weeks for like 2 months before a fight

They come up with new steroids all the time that aren't detectable yet or that aren't automatically flagged in a test as such.

I mean his legs look like comic book superhero legs. That's just not natural.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Knsley(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2019
Donexy16:
December 7th sir.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by clefstone(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2019
obiekunie2:
Edited:

this pic shows serious fear on AJ - now thats a good thing.

it means he now understand he has an enemy to fight - no more his previous good boy approach!

fear is not cowardice - all the brave heroes use their fear as the fuel that propels them to victory.

May your fear propel you to great victory AJ - DEFEAT FATSO ON SECOND ROUND - ITS AN ORDER!

May the GODS OUR LAND BE WITH YOU.
@Fatso. Do you watch Zee world?
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Reference(m): 6:46am On Nov 28, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
No be by muscles them take dey stand preeq.

Good traditionalist... poor biologist....
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by whizcartel(m): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2019
obiekunie2:
Edited:

this pic shows serious fear on AJ - now thats a good thing.

it means he now understand he has an enemy to fight - no more his previous good boy approach!

fear is not cowardice - all the brave heroes use their fear as the fuel that propels them to victory.

May your fear propel you to great victory AJ - DEFEAT FATSO ON SECOND ROUND - ITS AN ORDER!

May the GODS OUR LAND BE WITH YOU.
Well said. but fat shaming brah.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by MrBONE2(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Nice one but truth be told.... If I get this guy one on one....He will beg Me to have mercy on him grin

Meanwhile... Kindly call or whatsapp 0"8"0"921"519"59 if you need Pure Original HOney.. Thanks

From talk grin I now see the effects of Honey on my Fellow BoneBeings grin

HONEY RELIEVES YOUR PAINS, ENABLE SOMEONE TO HAVE SWEET TALK, WITH HEALTHY LIFE LIVING grin

HONEY GIVES HEALTH AND HEALTH IS WEALTH

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Hoodbilonia: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2019
Abegi
Only 1 punch
U r goner.
If u like gym,carry weight,smoke arizona,take coke. Juzt 1 punch.
Abegi
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2019
Donexy16:

Dec. 7
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by bigtt76(f): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2019
I hope he doesn't shave off his hair .....Ruiz punches to the head affected him badly the last time, with the hair, it might help cushion the punches.

lalasticlala:
Anthony Joshua trains hard, shows off impressive physique ahead Of Andy Ruiz rematch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5X3XqLluQD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by MrBONE2(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Lwkmd.... Mr Bone... Leave me alone Ooooooooh
grin

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by seangy4konji: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

why u no tell ur sister to bleach her toto too odeeee.
u r d first person am talking to this morning. ..so there for..oriburuku nie kode ni dafun e lodun tuntun yi
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Spectrum22: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Like for Anthony Joshua and share for Andy Ruiz, support any you believe in
Make I leave my country man go support another pesin, you try well well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 / Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) / Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.