Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia (52499 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital / Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by HIbreed(m): 5:43am On Nov 28, 2019
too bad
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by encryptjay(m): 5:43am On Nov 28, 2019
What genuine reason does someone have to hate on this young lad? Some of you have to grow up!
Always hating people up and down.

5 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by koffsman(m): 5:49am On Nov 28, 2019
Sorry tammy i know ya can't see this but i gat nothing but love for u and I don't for once blame u for picking England over dead Nigeria with everything going wrong with every sector that has to do with power in this backward country I wish u quick recovery young champ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Badonasty(m): 6:00am On Nov 28, 2019
my fpl vice captain....you better get back to that pitch this weekend
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by anochuko01(m): 6:00am On Nov 28, 2019
Is he mad? After I don carry Chelsea straight win against Westham? He must be kidney me angry
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by toprealman: 6:01am On Nov 28, 2019
Jestin:
We need you back in the team soonest bro. The haters above me , una good morning ooooooo
Nigerians and "haters"!
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by hardbody: 6:02am On Nov 28, 2019
I read the story and wouldn't know what to make of it. Who is that boy sef? I dont know him as i am sure he doesnt know me either. He will be fine las las.
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Starhearts: 6:02am On Nov 28, 2019
tsephanyah:
grin
Witches are the bane of our lives in Nigeria, and that’s a fact! After spending years avoiding them by not going to the village or having anything to do with our illiterate relatives (because those people are prone to witchcraft), it appears that these people simply refuse to leave us alone! They’ve moved their ministry to towns and cities all across the country. The end-of-the-world is truly nigh!

As if we don’t have enough to deal with, everything is going to hell in a hand-basket! There are the feminists, the gays, the Illuminatis and all sorts that we have to battle with on cyberspace, now the witches are trying to take over!

Don’t get us wrong, we know that witches don’t really exist, it’s just that they do! They eat pregnancies, kill children, steal destinies, make people’s private parts disappear and sometimes make announcements in the newspapers concerning political parties! And damaging footballer's stomach

Who hurts u
See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Pls apply cream on ur head so dat it penetrate dat thing inside
Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Jms85(m): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2019
Why now!! get on and get back broda..Chelsea attack needs you dearly. ..am a cool blue

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Viking007(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2019
Mooselion:

See all of una evil messages for the young lad plying his trade with no idea that your stupid selfs exist.....

And we wonder why Africans don't progress.... How can we ? When so many people are filled with unnecessary hate for those making progress.

Quick recovery Tammy.... From a #Gunner
You keep wondering why this country is still a shíthole? You have your answer. Nigerians are never happy when you progress. They'll do anything to bring you down, but on Sunday you will see them running to church. Mad country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Retrography(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2019
Mooselion:

See all of una evil messages for the young lad plying his trade with no idea that your stupid selfs exist.....

And we wonder why Africans don't progress.... How can we ? When so many people are filled with unnecessary hate for those making progress.

My friend, you and Unai Emery are truly Gone (because you are Gunners)
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by BotherMleeper(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2019
Please someone tell these black players to tone down that wild hairstyle that looks like a dirty mop.

It makes them look wild and feral and thus more exposed to fan racism.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Austineva(m): 6:10am On Nov 28, 2019
Eiya! That's y we draw that match else its a straight win. Sorry bro. Wishing u fast recovery. Pele

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by lexy2014: 6:13am On Nov 28, 2019
Digital101:
Overrated player

With 10goals in d PL and not one is a penalty

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by lexy2014: 6:16am On Nov 28, 2019
Kittex7:
Wish you quick recovery Tammy.... Michy and Oliver are scams.. Only to be running up and down they know..... Pele!

If I remember correctly, d same Olivier was highest goal scorer in Europa in Chelsea colours. Are u still wondering how Chelsea won Europa cup last season? A scam?

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by wwwmaster: 6:17am On Nov 28, 2019
Get well bro.
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Niftish: 6:17am On Nov 28, 2019
Pele, get back soonest.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Renforce: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2019
Mooselion:

They all totally ignore the fact that he's first a human being

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by KingAzubuike(f): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2019
encryptjay:
What genuine reason does someone have to hate on this young lad? Some of you have to grow up!
Always hating people up and down.
They might not be hating him.

I'm a Chelsea fan and supporter but honestly that guy no be striker at all. Infact we no get striker for that team. Abraham doesn't impose any threat in that team. He is so blunt , dull and not sharp. Na lampards style of play dey cover am. If he was under Mourinho or Conte where he needed to work harder you'd have hated him more.

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Innobee99(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2019
Smalldick123:
My hate for dis guy ehn
How will u progress?

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 28, 2019
Mooselion:

bros am scared Nigeria is not going to improve, see leaders of tomorrow way of reasoning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by babsthegreat: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2019
Digital101:
Overrated player
shut your mouth is he not trying if don't think so then go and play for chelsea
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by ServantsOfTruth: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2019
Digital101:
Overrated player

If he's your brother will say this?
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Marcsunny(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2019
Only immediate order should Dm
Trousers pant 1500
White shirts 2000
All brands are Europe designers
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by LarryBee1k: 6:40am On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by wickedtuna: 6:41am On Nov 28, 2019
Smalldick123:
My hate for dis guy ehn
the nairaland querty keyboard that is only meant for hate speech..lol
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by ServantsOfTruth: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2019
He's richer than you haters

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by bluecircle470: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2019
Digital101:
Overrated player

Overrated Igbo comment
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by yusluvad(m): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2019
Quick recovery lad.
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Shezkid: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Useless thread...he wasn't rushed to the hospital..he was at the dressing room and he's okay...he was interviewed after the game so how was he rushed to the hospital??
He even said he watched the whole match with his phone....

He's okay but needs an x-ray to check the damages if any....
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Shezkid: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2019
anochuko01:
Is he mad? After I don carry Chelsea straight win against Westham? He must be kidney me angry

He'll start that game
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by HypePlusIQ(m): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2019
BotherMleeper:
Please someone tell these black players to tone down that wild hairstyle that looks like a dirty mop.

It makes them look wild and feral and thus more exposed to fan racism.

How is your hairstyle related to racism.

Dude . be smart . its too early for rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Shows Off Skills After Ballon D'or Award In Barca Training (Photos) / Lionel Messi Arrives At Champions League Draw In Private Helicopter (photos) / Meet South African Player, Minnies, Who Looks Like Brazil’s Ronaldinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.