Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? (892 Views)

Dhlpp Shots For Puppies / Please Price Of Vaccine / DHLPP And ARV Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? by dignitries29: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
please nairalanders where can i buy DHLPP vaccine in warri. My uncle's dog gave birth to 10 puppies , we want to try home vaccination but cause of cost.....please any idea
Re: Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? by Jackonsy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
It's been sold with license bro

So it will be hard to get it dear
Re: Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? by Jackonsy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jackonsy:
It's been sold with license bro

So it will be hard to get it dear
I mean those with vet license can purchase it
Re: Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? by Jackonsy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jackonsy:

I mean those with vet license can purchase it

Yea yea bro
Re: Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? by Ogcruz: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
dm me 07089576061
Re: Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? by snnazzy24(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
I wouldn't mind adopting one if your uncle is willing..
P.S.. what breed do you have and what axis/part of Warri are you based?
Re: Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? by chukskafor(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
snnazzy24:
I wouldn't mind adopting one if your uncle is willing..

P.S.. what breed do you have and what axis/part of Warri are you based?
He has the dhlpp breed and is based in warri, yes his uncle got loads of em but you need license to buy the breed.
Bro na wa for you sha, some1 is looking for where to purchase vet drugs and you are here displaying the highest level of ignorance; why not ask a question if you don't understand something
Re: Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? by snnazzy24(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2019
chukskafor:
He has the dhlpp breed and is based in warri, yes his uncle got loads of em but you need license to buy the breed.
Bro na wa for you sha, some1 is looking for where to purchase vet drugs and you are here displaying the highest level of ignorance; why not ask a question if you don't understand something

I think you should first learn your manners and how to talk to strangers before coming online to talk trash, Nairaland being a faceless forum doesn't give you the right to be insultive.
I offered to adopt a puppy because the OP mentioned COST as one of the reason why they want to try out home vaccination, someone already replied they can only get the DHLPP vaccine with a vet licence which I doubt neither the OP nor his Uncle got one. so offering to adopt a puppy is helping to reduce the cost just so they can afford to take other puppies for vaccination.

You're the one who needs to ask questions if you don't understand a thing or two.
Re: Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? by chukskafor(m): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2019
snnazzy24:

I think you should first learn your manners and how to talk to strangers before coming online to talk trash, Nairaland being a faceless forum doesn't give you the right to be insultive.
I offered to adopt a puppy because the OP mentioned COST as one of the reason why they want to try out home vaccination, someone already replied they can only get the DHLPP vaccine with a vet licence which I doubt neither the OP nor his Uncle got one. so offering to adopt a puppy is helping to reduce the cost just so they can afford to take other puppies for vaccination.

You're the one who needs to ask questions if you don't understand a thing or two.
Bro calm down, I have never in anyway insulted you but if you perceived my comment as an insult, then I'm sorry for that
I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong as well, as I never read in the post where op was complaining about cost inefficiency towards maintenance of pet; my bad I'd say.
Happy Sunday y'all
Re: Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? by snnazzy24(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
chukskafor:
Bro calm down, I have never in anyway insulted you but if you perceived my comment as an insult, then I'm sorry for that
I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong as well, as I never read in the post where op was complaining about cost inefficiency towards maintenance of pet; my bad I'd say.
Happy Sunday y'all

Happy Tuesday to you.. about the cost, I think the OP mentioned it when he said "but cause of cost" hence the reason for my suggestion to adopt one. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh to you in my reply. Best wishes.

P.S.... OP give us update about the pups and hope you already figured out a way to vaccinate the pups, we hope to see some nice pics of how they're growing.
Re: Where Can I Buy DHLPP Vaccine In Warri? by chukskafor(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
snnazzy24:

Happy Tuesday to you.. about the cost, I think the OP mentioned it when he said "but cause of cost" hence the reason for my suggestion to adopt one. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh to you in my reply. Best wishes.

P.S.... OP give us update about the pups and hope you already figured out a way to vaccinate the pups, we hope to see some nice pics of how they're growing.

Seen it now bro

"we want to try home vaccination but cause of cost....."

(1) (Reply)

Maximizing Natural Light with Roller Blinds / Litter Announcement / New Highly Active Boerboel Available For Mating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.