Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,463 members, 7,801,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? (3351 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Pussywar(f): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
When I talk of disrespectful and unsubmissive, I mean the most disrespectful and unsubmissive man of all disrespectful and unsubmissive men. undecided. He doesn't respect me at all and I've tried to leave him but he keeps begging me and asking me to cope with his flaws and I don't know what to do.
When he visited my parents, he didn't help my brothers fetch water. He sat there, watching them do all the house chores. I'm not sure he'll make a good husband.
He's also not prayerful. He doesn't join me in praying. My friends keep making fun of me because he's someone many of them have slept with. I overlooked that and still accepted to date him. We've been together for a year and I've noticed his attitude has changed. He's no longer submissive and he talks back to me. Will this type of man make a good husband? Mature minds only.

8 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by PeacenLove2: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Pussywar:
When I talk of disrespectful and unsubmissive, I mean the most disrespectful and unsubmissive man of all disrespectful and unsubmissive men. undecided. He doesn't respect me at all and I've tried to leave him but he keeps begging me and asking me to cope with his flaws and I don't know what to do.
When he visited my parents, he didn't help my brothers fetch water. He sat there, watching them do all the house chores. I'm not sure he'll make a good husband.
He's also not prayerful. He doesn't join me in praying. My friends keep making fun of me because he's someone many of them have slept with. I overlooked that and still accepted to date him. We've been together for a year and I've noticed his attitude has changed. He's no longer submissive and he talks back to me. Will this type of man make a good husband? Mature minds only.

cheesy I see what you did here. Crazy, uh?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dump the he-losho, you can do better! All men are scum angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by madone: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sister my candid talk to u is never allow anyone scam u into marriage it's a life time thing oo. I don t care how much he begs . But for that he has a character u do.t like I think it's better u just dust him off. But I do.t really under the part where he has to fetch water with ur brother are u marrying a house boy or a husband.
...,the truth you must know is if the table was turned and u are the one with this bad attitude that guy will dump u without thinking about it.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by sweetonugbu: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
madone:
Sister my candid talk to u is never allow anyone scam u into marriage it's a life time thing oo. I don t care how much he begs . But for that he has a character u do.t like I think it's better u just dust him off. But I do.t really under the part where he has to fetch water with ur brother are u marrying a house boy or a husband.
...,the truth you must know is if the table was turned and u are the one with this bad attitude that guy will dump u without thinking about it.
and you are taking the lady serious?, she's just making fun of men and their constant questions about women.

18 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by sweetonugbu: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
I give you A in sarcasm, dump the useless man and go for somebody wh9can help out to clean the toilet, fetch water from the local stream, respectful to your village elders, he will never change so dump him.

13 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Pussywar(f): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
PeacenLove2:

cheesy I see what you did here. Crazy, uh?
I didn't do anything. True story sad

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
I know who this op is.
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
I know who this op is. You're stupid anyway

3 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Airforce Black hawk 135 SLT JET 573, do you copy, this thread is a cloned trash do you copy?

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by CosmicJames(m): 12:29am On Nov 28, 2019
Dimples0303:
She's not for real. Don't take it serious. She's just countering this thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5551484/disrespectful-unsubmissive-girlfriend-change-after

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2019
CosmicJames:

She's not for real. Don't take it serious. She's just countering this thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5551484/disrespectful-unsubmissive-girlfriend-change-after

I'm obviously playing along...
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by LarryBee1k: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2019
Sister i feel your pain, dump his sorry azz abeg. All these useless men and their wahala.

I just fvck and dump them niqqas, men are only good for sex nothing else.

Have some black pills abeg.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by PeacenLove2: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2019
Pussywar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Well then, dump his sorry ass before you end up with a horseband.

3 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Modernist: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
Airforce Black hawk 135 SLT JET 573, do you copy, this thread is a cloned trash do you copy?
Copy that returning to base over.

3 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by pryme(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Dimples0303:

Exactly even though you are a product of the scum.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by pryme(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2019
Dimples0303:

I'm obviously playing along...

Apologies then, to my initial post.
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2019
Run my dear, you cannot change a bad egg like him. He is also a brolosho to boot. Tufiakwa! *Spits*
Pussywar:

4 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by MedicH: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2019
undecided
Dimples0303:

Ohhh coming from somebody that was raised by a man. A pathetic scumbag.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Omar09(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2019
Pussywar:

MissGhosted is that you? Come on out we know it's you.
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Omar09(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2019
Dimples0303:

Guess what your mom f.ucked one and had you. Your mom is still mooning to him pounding her every night. Oh n you know what? You are dating one, you so want him to be in you rn. Did I fail to mention that you have scums as brothers?

Deal with it. Stupid girl. Be talking shit. Fool

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2019
Pussywar:

aunty wey mumu ! a disrespectful man will surely be arrogant, an arrogant man will never beg you ..lier
when u say he is not submissive even if he were to be submissive ...u get dvck to mount him. copycopy
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by CHoccolaTE: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2019
Lol @ topic,
I saw the original topic that a man started
These boys are jokes.
He never marry he dey find submission. If you check now he is among those that never spend on girlfriend but wants her to submit to him like his wife.
Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
MedicH:
undecided

Ohhh coming from somebody that was raised by a man. A pathetic scumbag.

You as well shocked

I thought you were a doc....

I weep for you educated illiterates grin

You couldn't figure out that the whole thread is comic relief?

Burn your certificates they ain't worth shi cry

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
This thread will highlight their fish brain! They know nothing but sex sex sex

Look how they embarrassed their ancestors grin grin grin

He_loshos we see you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Omar09:

[s]Guess what your mom f.ucked one and had you. Your mom is still mooning to him pounding her every night. Oh n you know what? You are dating one, you so want him to be in you rn. Did I fail to mention that you have scums as brothers?

Deal with it. Stupid girl. Be talking shit. Fool[/s]

See fish brain!

He_losho tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Geminita1(f): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
madone:
Men are selfish, smart women are selfish too.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by MedicH: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dimples0303:

You as well shocked

I thought you were a doc....

I weep for you educated illiterates grin

You couldn't figure out that the whole thread is comic relief?

Burn your certificates they ain't worth shi cry

Lol come burn them let me chase u straight into the gates of hell. I expected u to atleast respect the man ur dad is before saying that men are scum over some fake story someone put up here. Every time men this men that women this women that... Be very careful
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
MedicH:

Lol come burn them let me chase u straight into the gates of hell. I expected u to atleast respect the man ur dad is before saying that men are scum over some fake story someone put up here. Every time men this men that women this women that... Be very careful

Shut up! Fish brain angry

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by MedicH: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dimples0303:

Shut up! Fish brain angry

Haha lol no make me laugh this afternoon i de vex.
Re: Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
MedicH:

Haha lol no make me laugh this afternoon i de vex.

tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Slawomirr?? / Describe This Picture With Words And Emoji And Meme (photo) / My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.