Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time (77131 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) / Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by lacemose(m): 1:22am On Nov 28, 2019
The Nigerian disc jockey, DJ Cuppy meets the big boy, Hushpuppi as she performs in Dubai, she calls them "hushcuppi"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnniHsN-qvA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by bettermandate80(m): 1:41am On Nov 28, 2019
The way and manner Nigerian celebrities are associating and acknowledging this Guy, shows very well there is a great synergy between entertainment and Yahoo game....Fraudsters are the greatest benefactor of Nigeria entertainment industry, no single doubt about that...

363 Likes 17 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Gistfresh(f): 1:44am On Nov 28, 2019
Read More About DJ Cuppy>>>>HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by ArcFresky(m): 2:17am On Nov 28, 2019
bettermandate80:
The way and manner Nigerian celebrities are associating and acknowledging this Guy, shows very well there is a great synergy between entertainment and Yahoo game....Fraudsters are the greatest benefactor of Nigeria entertainment industry, no single doubt about that...

Dude, can you prove he is a fraudster? If no please allow them flex in peace.

Just like Nigerian politicians, we all know they are thieves, but since there is no proof, what do we do?

341 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Fabolousibk1(m): 3:44am On Nov 28, 2019
I am still here wondering how Mompha laundered 33bilion.....
Hushpuppi Your days are number
You're next

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 28, 2019
Cuppy and hushpuppi at StarboyDubai residency. cheesy
Wizkid is a businessman. Sleeping and making money on another continent.

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by VulgarLee(m): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2019
Always dispensing kpekus from AJ to Hush

Its 2months now Mods no see me ban

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by VulgarLee(m): 6:31am On Nov 28, 2019
[s][/s]
Fabolousibk1:
I am still here wondering how Mompha laundered 33bilion.....
Hushpuppi Your days are number
You're next
[s][/s]

So u go just wake up de pray for another man downfall?

Na poverty de barber you

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Fabolousibk1(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2019
Are you normal.... Can you tell me Hushpuppi business or work?

VulgarLee:
[/s][s]

So u go just wake up de pray for another man downfall?

Na poverty de barber you

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Khd95(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2019
ArcFresky:

Just like Nigerian politicians, we all know they are thieves, but since there is no proof, what do we do?
Some of those so called naija artistes and celebrity are lowkey high budget Yahoo boys and pickers, dem dey use music and Bitcoin trading camouflage grin

I no go mention names but one has not done any hit song since the days of father Abraham, but he's living large like Pharaoh

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by VulgarLee(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2019
Fabolousibk1:

He owe you anything?
Why must u know his business
No go make am by any means
Dey make ur broke ass pant de wear you

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by ArticleBeast: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2019
Fabolousibk1:

Real Estate developer. So, can you tell me the people he duped?

If no, poverty should die in your life

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Real estate developer? Lolz You must be stupid for typing that rubbish.. I am sure you're one of this gee guy..hushpuppi is your mentor abi
Don't worry...Your days are number
EFCC will get you soon and your hush puppi
Shebi Mompha is smiling in cell now
Its your turn

ArticleBeast:

Real Estate developer. So, can you tell me the people he duped?

If no, poverty should die in your life

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by ArticleBeast: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Real estate developer? Lolz You must be stupid for typing that rubbish.. I am sure you're one of this gee guy..hushpuppi is your mentor abi
Don't worry...Your days are number
EFCC will get you soon and your hush puppi
Shebi Mompha is smiling in cell now
Its your turn

Things only poverty can cause. You have all the symptoms of acute poverty. Spewing insults, anger, hatred, low sperm count, premature ejaculation, and poor erection. I pray you get healed from all this.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Forward77(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2019
As true as it may sound.

If you jealously envy another person, you can never become successful.

An average African wants everyone to make their lives public but won’t want the public in his or hers.

People like you are some of the reasons why the hate speech bill needs to be passed, except that it’s targeting the wrong people.

How can you call someone a fraudster without a single evidence?
Just because he’s doing better than you.

You won’t get to his level or even close.

God has granted your wish; remain poor and miserable forever.

Poverty is your heritage.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by WildChild00(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2019
bettermandate80:

Yahoo boys are in charge of the entertainment industry in Nigeria, if you don't know, the fund any upcoming artist, some even own and manages records studios.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Sambaby7640: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2019
VulgarLee:

He owe you anything?
Why must u know his business
No go make am by any means
Dey make ur broke ass pant de wear you
So he should make it by any means by using you to do ritual abi?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by MrCork: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2019
is she tryna fuk him? angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by englishmart(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2019
I guess it's time to fry hate speech embarassed

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by sunshineV(f): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2019
Congratulations to them. Me i have a Huawei y9 2019 for sale for 25k. Call 090 2135 0446
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by mcmbonu: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2019
Why do Poor Nigerians think that the rich steal from the poor? Is it to escape Blame

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Xisnin(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2019
The other day, she became a "marlian" just to win over some deranged fans.
I hope she will spend time with that fraudster in jail when he gets sentenced.

She will meet anybody just to promote her music career.
She should have read the handwriting on the wall and realize that music is not her calling.
Cuppy should face her NGO and leave music alone.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2019
shocked

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Danielmegg(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2019
nyc 1

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by midehi2(f): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2019
Oh! How I so much love this girl, very natural....no blink blink, no body exposure cool

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2019
Nothing wrong with being cordial

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Ikem11(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2019
ArcFresky:

That's how they harass people without proof but when they see politicians they turn to their thugs

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Shared DJ Computer Love "2 Fighting" Music Video, Deletes It After / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.