Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time (77124 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) / Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by pascalbenz: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
ArcFresky:

Dude, can you prove he is a fraudster? If no please allow them flex in peace.

Just like Nigerian politicians, we all know they are thieves, but since there is no proof, what do we do?
bro what do I know ....?
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by fredoooooo: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
bettermandate80:
The way and manner Nigerian celebrities are associating and acknowledging this Guy, shows very well there is a great synergy between entertainment and Yahoo game....Fraudsters are the greatest benefactor of Nigeria entertainment industry, no single doubt about that...

That's what brings the music industry to lime light ... YAHOOZE

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Emmymarvel(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Real estate developer? Lolz You must be stupid for typing that rubbish.. I am sure you're one of this gee guy..hushpuppi is your mentor abi
Don't worry...Your days are number
EFCC will get you soon and your hush puppi
Shebi Mompha is smiling in cell now
Its your turn

I believe few months ago, you did have said the same thing about Mompha… baba all of them na G-BOYS. Lets calla spade a spade.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Biingoo: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Things only poverty can cause. You have all the symptoms of acute poverty. Spewing insults, anger, hatred, low sperm count, premature ejaculation, and poor erection. I pray you get healed from all this.
Lmfao!!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by VulgarLee(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sambaby7640:
So he should make it by any means by using you to do ritual abi?

Miss call
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Naijaarchive(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Khd95:
Some of those so called naija artistes and celebrity are lowkey high budget Yahoo boys and pickers, dem dey use music and Bitcoin trading camouflage grin

I no go mention names but one has not done any hit song since the days of father Abraham, but he's living large like Pharaoh

Continue shaking table you hear grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by useurkidney3121: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
VulgarLee:

He owe you anything?
Why must u know his business
No go make am by any means
Dey make ur broke ass pant de wear you
Hahaha u don finish dis fool oooo

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by SaintAlbert53: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Real estate developer? Lolz You must be stupid for typing that rubbish.. I am sure you're one of this gee guy..hushpuppi is your mentor abi
Its your turn

You are a foolish human,in fact you are a low class animal for calling someone else who is current a stupid man.
Go check his profile and you will confirm for yourself,stop being pained ok?..
Why would a normal human being start hating on someone's success?..Show me a pic of hushpuppi being involved in a fraud case or you and hushpuppi working together.
Grow up nigga and stop acting like an illiterate!!!

Naso una go dey assume people to be bad and una no go find better thing do to help una lives..

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by paradigmshift(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
I am still here wondering how Mompha laundered 33bilion.....
Hushpuppi Your days are number
You're next

broke asss, don't go and focus on your miserable life...
ode
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Mycartoonpic(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Oh.. Okay...
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Forward77(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
jahsharon:

You are also a fraudster and you will be caught and jailed soon.

Yahoo is your heritage.

Whoever you are, if your parents didn’t teach you how to respect people, at least you should learn it from school. But if after all the exposure you, you still can’t learn, then you have failed and will keep failure.

Can you stand in front of me and say that thing you just said.

I’m too big to rain insults on you.

Let this be last time you ever type nonsense because you have power behind your keypad.

Stop calling people fraudsters.
Don’t try to dent my image.

If you’re frustrated and don’t know what to do, seek assistance and stop this transfer of agression.
I am not your class.

Before you condemn people(esp. hushpuppi), you should come up with some evidence.

I will forgive you for this because you are ignorant, i am not surprised.

Try and learn to be informed.
I believe i have helped you

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Dextre(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
lacemose:
The Nigerian disc jockey, DJ Cuppy meets the big boy, Hushpuppi as she performs in Dubai, she calls them "hushcuppi"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnniHsN-qvA

This girl sha wan make we lick this gelato song by force grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by paradigmshift(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Are you normal.... Can you tell me Hushpuppi business or work?

no go face ur life mad man
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by paradigmshift(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
Stevecovey:
Cuppy and hushpuppi at StarboyDubai residency. cheesy
Wizkid is a businessman. Sleeping and making money on another continent.

which dubai residency lmao.
hushpuppy dey on e own..
hush not ur average niggga
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by SaintLorenzo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
“I can’t date a guy that does not have a car”, says a lady who baths with soap till it becomes the size of a memory card.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by AlphaStyles(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
If e sure for Hushpuppi make em travel go US or another strong country for Europe because since when I know am na Dubai e Dy e no gree cumut
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
sunshineV:
Congratulations to them. Me i have a Huawei y9 2019 for sale for 25k. Call 090 2135 0446

am in abuja how do we transact
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
If you need any evidence that this one is a vacuous Bimbo, you have your answer now. Outside of Davido, the most stupid of the omo Olowos out there.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by paradigmshift(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Its your turn

hushpuppi dn mke ur life miserable.
u can only dream of their lifestyle but u can't smell it.
mompha will be granted bail n u will gnash ur teeth .
ur governors n gvt dey defraud u n u didn't do shiiiiiiiit.
ode

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by SocialJustice: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
bettermandate80:
The way and manner Nigerian celebrities are associating and acknowledging this Guy, shows very well there is a great synergy between entertainment and Yahoo game....Fraudsters are the greatest benefactor of Nigeria entertainment industry, no single doubt about that...
Sure thing, one $100k slip and you'll make $30-40k for doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by yahoosurepass(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
sunshineV:
Congratulations to them. Me i have a Huawei y9 2019 for sale for 25k. Call 090 2135 0446

stolen phone
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by yahoosurepass(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
azraeljaheel:

am in abuja how do we transact

you wanna buy a stolen phone
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Kingrefreshed: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
bettermandate80:

Go and join nah!
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
ho
bettermandate80:

Before jumping to the benefactor aspect , are they not the greatest investor in entertainment sector of the economy.
Apart frm the govt ,even almost all these business moguls av little or no investment in the entertainment sector.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by DonroxyII: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
bettermandate80:
Thatz how e happen all over the world..... entertainment is d way money is washed ..... Reason entertainment is a multibillion currency industry!!.....

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by seangy4konji: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
bettermandate80:
you better drink water..are politician benefactors also? Or are they not fraudstars
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by CaptainMitch: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Things only poverty can cause. You have all the symptoms of acute poverty. Spewing insults, anger, hatred, low sperm count, premature ejaculation, and poor erection. I pray you get healed from all this.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by mencer(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Rk copy Omo Baba olowo ��
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time by waveskaaya(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice shot..poverty na bastard
VulgarLee:
[/s][s]

So u go just wake up de pray for another man downfall?

Na poverty de barber you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Snoop Dogg Shared DJ Computer Love "2 Fighting" Music Video, Deletes It After / Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.