Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos (41157 Views)

Lady Arrested For Fake Alert After Buying Drinks Of ₦420,000 At A Nightclub / Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) / 35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by thisisme23: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
JayPeeOham:

Oya collect! grin
[q
chamber247:
[/quote]
vickydevoka post=84453804:
Antara0503:
Fast
uote author=omokoginimi post=84441235]Yahoo
[i]GET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10641301_ikr_jpeg4713b8d3c25b46d08d719341ae620985
[/i]ni babalawo
Ole ni everybody eni ilè mòba sha ni barawo
ofe shey ika fun mi .mi olo ogun mo ni quran mi alan gba dura mi
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Every day for the thief....
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Where is that criminal, by the way?

Still languishing in prison

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Yomizino: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wire transfer goes wrong grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
technuel:

Some are real to the extent that it will add up in your account balance. If the money exceed 50k call your account officer to confirm. Below 50 you can risk it. These guys are too smart.

Please!

Spare me that nonsense.

How would they know what my account balance looks like before adding up.

I can't believe Nigerians are now this stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by seborrhic: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
technuel:

Some are real to the extent that it will add up in your account balance. If the money exceed 50k call your account officer to confirm. Below 50 you can risk it. These guys are too smart.
Don't be peddling rubbish and falsehood.
The only sure way to confirm a deposit is to check your account balance.
If it's reflected,it means real cash came in and it cannot be reversed immediately,only through official channels in the bank after a report and reasons for the "wrong debit" by the reporting depositor.
You people will just be peddling rubbish with confidence.

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Amadaz(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Adinije:
He should be severely dealt with. These guys are heartless. That's how one scammed me with fake alert.
how do you mean pls? Didn't you look at your balance?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by seborrhic: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mcquine:

Please!

Spare me that nonsense.

Didn't even know you had called out the mofo before I sent the rebuttal above^^
They will so annoying be peddling falsehood with all confidence you wonder if they think at all before typing the nonsense they type.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Femeto: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Seun Ebegbe things.
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by JayPeeOham: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Kpilo101:
Oboi, that slap reset em brain ASAP.

Oya collect! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ati lo ati de
thisisme23:
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
I pity you. Just pray you don't fall victim you'd be surprised at what those people are capable of
Mcquine:

Please!

Spare me that nonsense.

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by technuel: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
seborrhic:

Don't be peddling rubbish and falsehood.
The only sure way to confirm a deposit is to check your account balance.
If it's reflected,it means real cash came in and it cannot be reversed immediately,only through official channels in the bank after a report and reasons for the "wrong debit" by the reporting depositor.
You people will just be peddling rubbish with confidence.
Sorry Brother I am talking from experience
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by vickydevoka(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
any alert that do not include your previous balance.. my brother, hold that person right there at your business premises.
Bros calm down, wen dem go scam u u self no go believe. Once u are the friendly type de must scam in dis lyf. De only people u can hardly scam are the introverts.
See Wat de do is this. They will be two in number. The first person(fyn boy with swag) will go n buy a phone of let say 5k from a particular shop (mostly ladies attendant). He will be so friendly to the gal so dat he can get the last account balance. As soon as he knows de gals account balance, he will alert de second guy n de second guy will go into the same shop n buy plenty of phones worth almost a million n send a fake alert to the lady knowing fully well Wat her initial balance was.
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by thisisme23: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
Iamvjdamilola:
Ati lo ati de
eyirin loba de.lol don't mind me i can't spell it well but i believe you know it.
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
vickydevoka:

Bros calm down, wen dem go scam u u self no go believe. Once u are the friendly type de must scam in dis lyf. De only people u can hardly scam are the introverts.
See Wat de do is this. They will be two in number. The first person(fyn boy with swag) will go n buy a phone of let say 5k from a particular shop (mostly ladies attendant). He will be so friendly to the gal so dat he can get the last account balance. As soon as he knows de gals account balance, he will alert de second guy n de second guy will go into the same shop n buy plenty of phones worth almost a million n send a fake alert to the lady knowing fully well Wat her initial balance was.

thanks for lecturing me
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Moz22: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
omokoginimi:
Yahoo ni babalawo
Ole ni everybody eni ilè mòba sha ni barawo
these words make sense to me now
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
thisisme23:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by odimbannamdi(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Adinije:
He should be severely dealt with. These guys are heartless. That's how one scammed me with fake alert.

Sorry about your loss.

Please share your experience so that we will learn a thing or two.

It is well, dear
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by petitejolie(f): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
He don die today. Just look at ur life
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Adinije(f): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Amadaz:
how do you mean pls? Didn't you look at your balance?

odimbannamdi:

Sorry about your loss.

Please share your experience so that we will learn a thing or two.

It is well, dear
The thief came to buy phone from me claiming he came from a neighbouring state. He came late in the evening. After inspecting the phone, I called out my account number for him. He pressed and showed me 'Transcation successful'
After some minutes, he got a debit alert which he showed me.
We waited for long for me to get credit alert but it didn't came. (Fortunately for him, I didn't come with my main phone or ATM card. )He kept on assuring me that it's a network ish from access bank (Access bank has been like that for some time now) So I believed him, plus it's getting dark. And where we were, is a dangerous zone at night. So I let him go with the phone.

He switched off his phone almost immediately I rang him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by vickydevoka(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
vickydevoka:

Bros calm down, wen dem go scam u u self no go believe. Once u are the friendly type de must scam u in dis lyf. De only people u can hardly scam are the introverts.
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Antara0503(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Kpilo101:
Oboi, that slap reset em brain ASAP.
Fast

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by chamber247(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
saheedbadmus:
Iphone 1 legbegbe..sorry o

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by JayPeeOham: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2019
thisisme23:
[quote author=omokoginimi post=84441235]Yahoo
[i]GET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10641301_ikr_jpeg4713b8d3c25b46d08d719341ae620985
[/i]ni babalawo
Ole ni everybody eni ilè mòba sha ni barawo ofe shey ika fun mi .mi olo ogun mo ni quran mi alan gba dura mi

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by thisisme23: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=JayPeeOham post=84468177][/quote]hustle mon shey ema binu
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by JayPeeOham: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
thisisme23:
hustle mon shey ema binu

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by valiju: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
It can never add to your account balance quote author=goshen26 post=84442977]

Haaaaa.....

I use to feel that way, that it can't happen since it won't add to my balance...

Thanks for the eye opener...

[/quote]
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Amadaz(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Adinije:

The thief came to buy phone from me claiming he came from a neighbouring state. He came late in the evening. After inspecting the phone, I called out my account number for him. He pressed and showed me 'Transcation successful'
After some minutes, he got a debit alert which he showed me.
We waited for long for me to get credit alert but it didn't came. (Fortunately for him, I didn't come with my main phone or ATM card. )He kept on assuring me that it's a network ish from access bank (Access bank has been like that for some time now) So I believed him, plus it's getting dark. And where we were, is a dangerous zone at night. So I let him go with the phone.

He switched off his phone almost immediately I rang him.
did the debit alert he showed you bear your account number as recipients account?
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Adinije(f): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Amadaz:
did the debit alert he showed you bear your account number as recipients account?
Yes. I guess they work in groups. Someone somewhere edited an alert and send to him
Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by Amadaz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Adinije:
Yes. I guess they work in groups. Someone somewhere edited an alert and send to him
these guys are real criminals. If they channeled all this criminal intelligence to a more positive and productive venture I'm certain Nigerian would be a great

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos by faceland: 1:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Adinije:

I don't support criminal because they would always go for the easiest target which is the fellow suffer man. He was willing to take almost 1 million of someone's sweat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan / Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers / Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.