Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This (5303 Views)

My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me / Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp / My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by lavylilly: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2019
Can you allow your female best friend who is having accommodation issues to stay with your fiance until she gets an apartment?
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by akinreals: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2019
Why not, afterall there's love in sharing. What are friends for? grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Pojomojo: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2019
Chaiiiiii is like asking goat to live in d same room with yam and asking cat to stay in sm room wth smoke fish.......puting lion and goat in d same cage....what a temptation.....it is not a sin but very tempting.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by lavylilly: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2019
Na there we go see you
akinreals:
Why not, afterall there's love in sharing. What are friends for? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Zanxx(f): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lol i dey mad?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by CaveAdullam: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Not all men are dogs, some will always remain faithful to the call as much that the love they have for their partner is genuine. Same with the women, not all are sluts and will rather focus on their duties than chase married men or those in a relationship.

If your friend and your fiance falls into this category then you are good to go without worries.

Thanks.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
No... I'd rent her a room at the hilton instead grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by lavylilly: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
can you?
CaveAdullam:
Not all men are dogs, some will always remain faithful to the call as much that the love they have for their partner is genuine. Same with the women, not all are sluts and will rather focus on their duties than chase married men or those in a relationship.

If your friend and your fiance falls into this category then you are good to go without worries.

Thanks.

God bless.

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by lavylilly: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
grin grin grin
Dimples0303:
No... I'd rent her a room at the hilton instead grin
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
why cant your female friend stay with you since she is having accomodation issue.why must she stay with your fiancee? this question sounds somehow.anyway if your fiancee is a decent guy he will insist you rent a hotel room for her or asks u why cant she stay with you for the maintime but if na ur regular kpo kpo guy he will even beg u to allow her stay with him grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

God bless.

even if u have no intention on the friend for decency sake its still advisable she stays with her friend or your fiancee pays for a motel for her.where it will be sensible if its your fiancee"s male cousin or brother having accomodation issue then u can share ur room with him even if its one room.
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by CreepyBlackpool: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Well I wouldn't mind my fiancee's friends staying with me

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Edyice: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Zanxx:
Lol i dey mad?

Forget this story

Come stay with me this weekend cool
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Zanxx(f): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Edyice:

Forget this story
Come stay with me this weekend cool

I am on my way
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Edyice: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Zanxx:

I am on my way

Correct ... Send me you contact or better still follow me ... Let's chat..
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Playstation1: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
lavylilly:
Can you allow your female best friend who is having accommodation issues to stay with your fiance until she gets an apartment?

What is this again?
Can't someone just stroll through the streets of romance section without seeing threads with little to no value created by the girls on nairaland
Look at what the @op is even insinuating. 2moro wen we start saying 9ja girls have fish brain, they will start getting angry or even start crying.
@op you that doesn't have a bf talk much of fiancee, would just by creating relationship thread anyhow without caution.
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Mosesxundae(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hmmmmm. It's left for the ladies to decide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Ginaz(f): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Very foolish question and only a foolish girl would do that . undecided

A man will never allow such to happen in his lifetime . Send his best friend to live with his wife to be. Lolz . Not in a life time .
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by lavylilly: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2019
what are you doing here?
Mosesxundae:
Hmmmmm. It's left for the ladies to decide
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by lavylilly: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2019
Some of us are playing the role of John the Baptist in our relationships, preparing a way for someone greater than us,to come
Ginaz:

A man will never allow such to happen in his lifetime . Send his best friend to live with his wife to be. Lolz . Not in a life time .
Friend Aunty
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2019
Ginaz:

I watched a movie yesterday , the man best friend stayed with his wife while he was away and they did nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by NgHotGirls: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Never
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by paulolee(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dt na rough play naaa

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by lavylilly: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2020
cheesy
paulolee:
Dt na rough play naaa
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by IyaTola: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
NEVER
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This by Alahaja63: 2:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Yh

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? / How Can I Discharge This Girl / Do You Like My New Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.