Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Men Are Not Really Wicked, Rather Are Weak At Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Not Really Wicked, Rather Are Weak At Heart (304 Views)

Woman Declares "Men Who Care About A Woman's Past Are Weak" (photo) / Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart / "Most Men Are Weak, Make Sure You Have 4 Hours Sex" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Not Really Wicked, Rather Are Weak At Heart by Pojomojo: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2019
Once upon a time a beautiful girl got tire of her marriage life and wanted to murder her spouse.
One morning she ran to her mother and say to her " mother, i am tire of my husband i can no longer support his nonsense.

I want to kill him but i am afraid the authority will hold me responsible, can you please help me mother?"

The mother answer:
- Yes my daughter i can help you. But there's a little task attached.

The daughter asked "what task? I am willing and ready to assume any task attached in other to get him out" OK said the mother,

1. You will be force to make peace with him, so that no one will suspect you when he is dead.
2. You will have to beautify yourself in other to look young and attractive to him
3. You have to take good care of him and be very nice and appreciative to him
4. You have to be patient loving and less jealous be just and listening so that you will never be suspected.

Can you do all of that?
Asked the mother.
Yes i can.

She replied
OK, said the mother.
Take this powder and pour a bit in his every day meal, it will slowly kill him.

After 30 days the lady came back to her mother and said, Mother, i have no intention of killing my husband again.

As of now i have grown to love him cuz he has completely changed, he is now a very sweet husband then i ever imagine. What can i do to stop the poison from killing him? Please help me mother. She pleaded in a sorrowful tone.

The mother answered;
Do not worry my daughter. What i gave you the other day was just a rice dost. It will never kill him.

In reality, you where the poison that was slowly killing your husband with hit and dispassion. You see when you started loving and cherishing him you saw him change to a nice and sweet husband. Men are not really wicked, rather are weak at heart.

Women if you can only show love care and commitment to your husband, i assure you he will 100% be there for you.
Excellent-FrancisĀ©2019

(1) (Reply)

The Love Story Of A Man Who Married Lady That Paid His Taxi Fare 6 Years Ago / Do Me / Where Is Safia And Guest007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.