Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits (32798 Views)

Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song / Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by OlujobaSamuel: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2019
All na show biz(make belief) or money laundering.

2 Likes

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by excellentj4teal(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l am the CG of customs, prepare my brown envelope of 50 billion naira latest by 6 pm today or l will send my boys to check all the cars in your showroom..... Send it to Chop I chop investment bank, account number 77456390, Swift transfer code 349, bank location Zuma rock tongue
Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by paix(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2019
Money is meant to be spent. Spend the money yourself or somebody else will.
Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by Rumxy(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2019
Starz825:
I think davido is the biggest spender in the music industry...as in he buys expensive things without looking back...
I for like meet am face to face...na only inside dream I dey see am..

He spends like that because he knows he has an inheritance waiting for him but I think it would be foolish of him not to invest properly despite his dad's wealth. The way he spends on frivolous things doesn't give me the impression that he invests wisely but what do I know. His money, his life.
I am his big fan because he is generous and kind hearted.
Even wizkid who might possibly be as rich as he is considering income made from music is not this extravagant because he knows where he is coming from and have an obligation to invest wisely for himself and family.

If 2baba, Dbanj and psquare haven't invested wisely from the fortune they made during their peak years, they wouldn't have been balling now. Infact, these 3 are the role models artists should emulate in terms of making wise investments for the future and not people like Davido.

Money can be transient, so make hay while the sun shines.

4 Likes

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by Starz825(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2019
Rumxy:

He spends like that because he knows he has an inheritance waiting for him but I think it would be foolish of him not to invest properly despite his dad's wealth. The way he spends on frivolous things doesn't give me the impression that he invests wisely but what do I know. His money, his life.
I am his big fan because he is generous and kind hearted.
Even wizkid who might possibly be as rich as he is considering income made from music is not this extravagant because he knows where he is coming from and have an obligation to invest wisely for himself and family.

If 2baba, Dbanj and psquare haven't invested wisely from the fortune they made during their peak years, they wouldn't have been balling now. Infact, these 3 are the role models artists should emulate in terms of making wise investments for the future and not people like Davido.

Money can be transient, so make hay while the sun shines.
U are right..

1 Like

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by Hoodbilonia: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Story.
Most american rappers do this.
Its called showbiz
Fake life
Yhey might have paid him 500 to 1000$ just to lie on camera

6 Likes

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by playpaz: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Same thing Mompha did, laundering huge cash each time he visit the states

2 Likes

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by Cantonese: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
On the other thread I talked of the gross inequality in our system, truth is everytime Davifo goes to amerika Nigeria looses 100+ million dollar to the amerivan economy.. Imagine if he did sprnd just 30million of that on a jeweller in Nigeria...
I am not against him flexing his money but truth is its our money, the government officials call him to occasions and pay him with our collective wealth and he packs the money to dump it in America with a Jeweller, while the American Economy vets better ours leaks the more.
Its the same thing with wixkid that pours millions on designers..
Truth is, if these artist did spend these money here in Nigeria, they will grow business here to international brand level, but instead they pack our money here and spread it around while we get poorer.

The government needs to put measures to ensuring that such amount does not leave the economy without them paying heavily on tax.

The government needs to streamline measures to ensure that spendings on luxuries are heavily taxed, especially when such is done abroad.. This are the people that should be taxed, not people doing POS business above 1000 naira.

Hey, if you know you wont argue constructively with me, please keep off my mentions, i am very lethal on unreasonable folks.

Where are the jewellers in Nigeria? The truth is that luxury items are imported as the are only made abroad. Gold is mined for next to nothing by the rich in collaboration with their foreign friends. Such gold is refined and used to make costly items that the same people go abroad to spend so much money to purchase.

I do not think we should blame Davido and other artists for the way they choose to spend their income. The major problem lies with the people in power who loot funds and send the looted funds abroad. They are the ones who do the major damage to our economy. They steal our money and invest abroad to the detriment of our people. Abacha's story is still there. Nobody knows how much was taken abroad by him. The amounts found and repatriated may just be peanuts when compared to what has not been found.

Look at the case of rice. Government has shut the borders. The rich have hijacked the market with people like Dangote already talking about export when local demand has not been met. Rice has gradually started going away from the tables of the poor.

Our economy is subverted by the political class. They bring up policies that only suit them. They are the ones who import luxury goods in their baggages and never get checked by customs on arrival. Customs officials never dare check their luggages for fear of losing their jobs.

What will happen if local industries are given the opportunities they need to develop? If they pick up and and Nigerians are encouraged to patronise them, then our economy will begin to take better shape.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by abodiyo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
na him money, he has the money
Meanwhile, learn how to MAKE cool MONEY betting with cryptocurrencies
click here to watch a video of it
http:///2XS3NDd
Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by Suspectzero(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is how Black millionaires spend their money. Instead of investing in their communities and people via businesses and job creation. They waste it on being flashy. That's why the black race is as backwards as ever. No amount of money buys them sense.

4 Likes

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Cantonese:

Where are the jewellers in Nigeria? The truth is that luxury items are imported as the are only made abroad. Gold is mined for next to nothing by the rich in collaboration with their foreign friends. Such gold is refined and used to make costly items that the same people go abroad to spend so much money to purchase.

I do not think we should blame Davido and other artists for the way they choose to spend their income. The major problem lies with the people in power who loot funds and send the looted funds abroad. They are the ones who do the major damage to our economy. They steal our money and invest abroad to the detriment of our people. Abacha's story is still there. Nobody knows how much was taken abroad by him. The amounts found and repatriated may just be peanuts when compared to what has not been found.

Look at the case of rice. Government has shut the borders. The rich have hijacked the market with people like Dangote already talking about export when local demand has not been met. Rice has gradually started going away from the tables of the poor.

Our economy is subverted by the political class. They bring up policies that only suit them. They are the ones who import luxury goods in their baggages and never get checked by customs on arrival. Customs officials never dare check their luggages for fear of losing their jobs.

What will happen if local industries are given the opportunities they need to develop? If they pick up and and Nigerians are encouraged to patronise them, then our economy will begin to take better shape.

Cheers.

Nice one
Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by handsomeyinka(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Liar....

FBI FOR DON CATCH YOU...

1 Like

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by Studyinchina200(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Audio

1 Like

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by bizhop01: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
America use dollars

1 Like

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by shogsman(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
It's not like he's dashing it away,it's an investment.
Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by keleants(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Starz825:
I think davido is the biggest spender in the music industry...as in he buys expensive things without looking back...I guess he has a whole lot working for him..
I for like meet am face to face....
Tell am wetin?
Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by Banter1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
all na wash.......how much they pay you to post this rubbish Zahir?

2 Likes

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by Banter1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
PapaBaby:
Obo
Haters please swerve. Beside spending loads of money on himself, his friends and those around him, he still takes care of his kids.

Unlike Wizkid
Stop this comparison oga. David papa na billionaire so stop this poo.

2 Likes

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by ninodaniel(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
wen I'm not even sure of wat I will eat for the remainder of the week.. oh God please send my helper.

1 Like

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by Gmajor(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
athaboi:
Good thing about gold is that it's just land investing in land, you can decide to sell it anytime and get your exact money back...Davido remember to help some with this your wealth
Bullshit!
Jewelry decreases in values. You can never compare it to a landed property.

1 Like

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by tallfish145(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
ginimary:
Nigerian singer David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has been praised by popular American jeweler, Icebox Zahir, for being a big spender. The jeweler took to social media to praise the singer.

In a post shared on his Instagram story, Icebox revealed how much Davido spends whenever he visits his store in Atlanta, Georgia. Icebox said Davido spends 50 to 100 million naira on each visit. He also shared photos of Davido in the store buying different kinds of jewelry.

Davido is known by many to love spending on luxury items. The singer is always spotted rocking luxury items especially diamond pieces, he rocks diamond-encrusted eyewear, wristwatches, chains, and rings.

The singer also showers his loved ones with expensive jewelry from his wife-to-be, Chioma, to his kids. Naijapalaba.com recently reported that the singer went on a play date with his second daughter, Hailey Adeleke, and bought her the stoned bracelet that cost $16000 (N5.8 million).

https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/davido-spends-n50-to-n100m-every-time-he-visit-popular-jeweler-icebox-praises-davido/

yet his hometown Ede in Osun is one of the poorest town in the state.

1 Like

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by athaboi(f): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Gmajor:

Bullshit!
Jewelry decreases in values. You can never compare it to a landed property.
shift
Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by modupeleke(f): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hmm! Davido, I need 2m ooo. the
Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by crisycent: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
PapaBaby:
Obo
Haters please swerve. Beside spending loads of money on himself, his friends and those around him, he still takes care of his kids.

Unlike Wizkid

What do you mean? Wiz just bought his manager a fake watch; what do you want from him ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wait ooo #50m-#100m! Such amount of money don mak me a billionair in less than 8yrs..No wonder Chioma & d others no wan let go.
Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
How much is his worth self.dpending
Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by mozona(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
hyperbole
Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by faloye5(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Vanity upon Vanity
Re: Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits by dracopoetic(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Its alright, they all have the dough to spend, as far as a dime is not reaching me why should I move an inch?
Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos / Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False / Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.