Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) (59908 Views)

Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar / Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2019
Today the two identical twins, Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke are being called to the largest Bar in Africa (Thursday 28th day of November, 2019.)

It could be recalled that both Taiwo and Kehinde graduated with a FIRST CLASS HONOURS in Law from the University of Ibadan. The two were among the 21 law graduates produced last year by the faculty.
https://www.nairaland.com/4842453/identical-twins-adegoke-taiye-kehinde

While Kehinde graduated with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 6.0 out of a maximum point of 7.0, Taiye graduated with 6.1 out of a maximum point of 7.0. As Taiwo Adegoke was also part of the 147 graduates who graduated with FIRST CLASS at the Nigerian law school last week.

Big congratulations to both young chaps

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2019
Identical twins can play prank very well.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Wisebird22(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2019
God please help me,I must make it oh so that my children will not suffer,mere looking at them you will know that their parents gave them all they needed their only duty was to read and make their parents proud,no b some of us wey hussle do concrete work just to send ourselves to school and yet after graduation no job.God bless and favour them for making their parents proud.

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by atimadesign(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2019
God is awesome

1 Like

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Randy100: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sometimes, I wish law is a science course. I would have gladly studied it.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Remii(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Randy100:
Sometimes, I wish law is a science course. I would have gladly studied it.
anybody can read law, only English is compulsory

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
It could be recalled that both Taiwo and Kehinde graduated with a FIRST CLASS HONOURS in Law from the University of Ibadan
From all of us @ : CONGRATULATIONS Tee and Kay.

This is only the beginning of more exploits for you guys.
Go and Excel

#RESPECT

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Cutefergieee: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
ok
Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Very nice. Both with first class. Na that kain thing dey sweet Nigerian parents to pieces grin. If you ask their mom to introduce herself now, she'll start with, "I'm Mrs. Adegoke. My twin sons are first class graduates of Law from UI grin."

May our children always make us proud and give us something to brag about.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nothing as beautiful as a set of twins.

We can't stop loving them.

Ejima fall on all who want them.

CONGRATULATIONS Taiwo and Kehinde.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wisebird22:
God please help me,I must make it oh so that my children will not suffer,mere looking at them you will know that their parents gave them all they needed their only duty was to read and make their parents proud,no b some of us wey hussle do concrete work just to send ourselves to school and yet after graduation no job.God bless and favour them for making their parents proud.
I can relate..all is gonna be well bro

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by realstars: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
So good and so nice.... I can remember one like that who's brother was the one doing the datting, while the other one doing the 4king.
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by joedams: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Awesome news
Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Slawormir: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wisebird22:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Don't worry things will be fine
Don't give up
Quitters don't win and winners don't quit

But wait a minute a real niggarrr is confused
between the Binis and Yoruba who born twins pass

6 Likes

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
shocked

They are not really identical. I could easily differentiate between them from the first glance.
One has a round face while the other has an oblong face.
The one with the round face has a bigger head and a lighter face. But, since they have the same goatee beard, I know they must have played the 'dangerous twins' on dumb slay queens.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Agbaolly(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Pizzlelight: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Very intelligent chaps. They had their first degree at Oau before proceeding to study. Law. At UI

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wow I love this.....Congrats guys

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congrat to the both. But why chose same career? [quote author=Adewale1603 post=84443568]
Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Irore: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Today the two identical twins, Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke are being called to the largest Bar in Africa (Thursday 28th day of November, 2019.)

It could be recalled that both Taiwo and Kehinde graduated with a FIRST CLASS HONOURS in Law from the University of Ibadan. The two were among the 21 law graduates produced last year by the faculty.
https://www.nairaland.com/4842453/identical-twins-adegoke-taiye-kehinde

While Kehinde graduated with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 6.0 out of a maximum point of 7.0, Taiye graduated with 6.1 out of a maximum point of 7.0. As Taiwo Adegoke was also part of the 147 graduates who graduated with FIRST CLASS at the Nigerian law school last week.

Big congratulations to both young chaps

The LAW. My correct learned friends. God bless the work of your head and hand.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by 0ba9ja: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
They need to be praying for security
Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Education is the key
Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Your parents has done more than enough for you both.
Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
I always have severe headache anytime i had sex, i need help
Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Strica(f): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
imagine a scenario where one is prosecutor and the other is representing the prosecuted...
sweeeet!
Re: Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) by Owutuotuo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Don't worry things will be fine
Don't give up
Quitters don't win and winners don't quit

But wait a minute a real niggarrr is confused
between the Binis and Yoruba who born twins pass

Ask Nigerian Population Commission (if they’re still alive. Otherwise you become a “necromancer”)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) / If You Can Pronounce This Whole Poem, You Speak English Better Than 90% Of Us / 10 Common Grammatical Blunders You Should Endeavour To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.