Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife (42078 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Honours Three Dead Policemen With ₦10 Million Each / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by goshen26: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
OBTMOS:
J

J for jug
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

This is just rubbing it in the face of Ambode.

LASG civil service hate gomina chop alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by ojuu4u(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
I imagine how Bolanle would be feeling now, indeed power is transient..if she had been waited and patient, who knws if they would still be in government.. And for Ambode I biliv he learnt his lesson in hardest way. Next time he will knw how not to be a woman rapper

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by TheStarsAlign: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
That is what we keep reminding people in power. Nothing lasts forever. The shit you dish today will be served back to you tomorrow. Unfortunately most of them (and their Zombie followers) are too power drunk to listen.

Ps: This is the only Ambode sin that I know is actually SIN. May God forgive him.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by biafranbaby(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Racoon:
Patience and longsuffering truly counts.Congrats Clergyman & family.

May patience and longsuffering be your portion.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by drey076(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
NO WONDER AMBODE WAS DISGRACED OUT OF OFFICE

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by seborrhic: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ambode and his wife really messed up on this one.
But I don't think it has any link to his ouster,so no one should attribute any special powers to the then deposed cleric.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by damble: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
In two years him neck Don long. I swear church business issa goal
HAS ANYONE STOPPED U NOT TO OPEN YOURS?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by deebrain(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nigeria will continue to remain like this if we don't drop the bad habit of butt kissing.

I CLEARLY REMEMBER HOW THE SAME APC FOLLOWERS WERE BLASTING THE PASTOR AND JUSTIFYING THE RIGHT OF THE GOVERNOR AND HIS FAMILY TO DO WHAT THEY DID TO THE CLERGY MAN. EVEN HERE ON NAIRALAND.

SO, YOU NOW KNOW THAT THE CLERGY MAN WAS MISTREATED?

Gosh.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by Rubbiish(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
ojuu4u:
I imagine how Bolanle would be feeling now, indeed power is transient..if she had been waited and patient, who knws if they would still be in government.. And for Ambode I biliv he learnt his lesson in hardest way. Next time he will knw how not to be a woman rapper
U are right
This is how any man who refuse to correct his wife will end up. When your wife does something wrong, u should at least be able to tell her the truth, because if u don't, she may think what she is doing is right. I hope other men will learn from this & i know Ambode will live to regret his decision on this issue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by Olubucorla(f): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good for him
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by mechanics(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ambode didn't try in this case at all, despite what happened God still took care of His own, he's a happy man and that's how it ought to be, we are to leave vengeance for God, and God fought for him.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by Enemyofpeace: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
To God be the glory. dominique I am hungry, what do you have at home?anything at all
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
PapaBaby:
APC minions were abusing and raining curses on this very chaplain.
Watch the same low lives praise the man they berated not too long ago.

I'm beginning to think you don't need a brain if you want to be a real supporter of APC. Check any post by dead meat seller and you'd come to the same conclusion.

See your miserable life here now, very pathetic! Raining curses on him, abusing him? Go get a life and quit being petty and a liar
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by Charly68: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
This Govt will surely do well.. I remarked on my contributions over the sack of the vica that Ambode has destroyed his own Govt and truly he was dropped. Never drag authority with God's representative.. It is calamitous to-do so..

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by klax(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
PapaBaby:
Watch the same low lives praise the man they berated not too long ago.

I'm beginning to think you don't need a brain if you want to be a real supporter of APC. Check any post by dead meat seller and you'd come to the same conclusion.

Bro naturally any apc member is genetically imbecille that is how I see them all, so brain is not needed for anybody suffering from such genetical disease.

I just don't have any soft spot for them a bit infact I hate sitting around them they disgust me with passion because I never knew such awkward thinking human are existing in Nigeria till apc came on board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by sanusi44z(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by kokomilala(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Was the sacking and eviction of the Chaplain the first tragic flaw of Ambode in that drama? I don't know. What's certain however, is that Ambode made many mistakes that cost him the second term. The biggest was to allow his wife to influence his decision making. This is one mistake political leaders make.Keep your spouses out of political issues. They don't belong there.Governance is not run on the engines of emotions! They don't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by supereagle(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Cutefergieee:
wetin PDP suppose take enter Lagos electorate that time.. Dem just waste this glorious chance back den to use this man case take shine..

ASWEAR PDP no sabi politics/opposition
The majority of the people pushing for PDP in Lagos are Ndi Igbos . The indigenous lagosians are for APC, Yorubas don't play politics of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by poiZon: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
hadduni:
I wonder how Mrs ambode will feel when this news get to her. grin
She won't feel anything xos her account is filled already.
Abi u think say dis news will close the border of her account?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by webngnews: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by jaxxy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
I don’t know much about his personal conduct bt Based on the events that transpired this is a good move.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by stevups(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
You forgot that if you offend some people, they will never eat nor slumber until, your enemy is disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by farem: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
PapaBaby:
Watch the same low lifes praise the man they berated not too long ago.

You just write for writing sake - I think you mean no atom of truth in what you just spewed.

Provide the link where "APC minions were abusing and raining curses on this very chaplain" or bury your head self in shame
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by stevups(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Pls caution your woman!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
hadduni:
it's a propaganda. don't believe it
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by papyt: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
bros is ur senses not back from holiday?is it that all pastor/priest are the same?
Shibaraba:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by adenigga(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
hadduni:

Does she have conscience?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife by seunayantokun(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
seborrhic:
Ambode and his wife really messed up on this one.
But I don't think it has any link to his ouster,so no one should attribute any special powers to the then deposed cleric.

Not a special power, but a divine grace line that shouldn't have been crossed. Had it been an imam, a similar result could have been awarded the former governor.

If you haven't learnt a lesson here, good for you. Next time, do it to any religious leader who truly represent people and God and have a personal taste of what it is.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC expels Senator Abbo For Criticising Tinubu On AIT / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit / FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.