Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients (36336 Views)

Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals / COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences / Harassment From Male Doctors: Female Nurses/doctors, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by midnighter(f): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Squillaci:

Hahaha. Even linguist do research.
I am talking about real research. Like the people that come up with the drugs. Or the neuroscientists that help shape the field of psychiatry.
I don't mean research like "effect of olazanpine on bdnf levels".
Scientist my arse.

Yes, and a neuroscientist still liaises with a neurologist, a psychiatrist, a clinical psychologist and a psychiatric nurse for vital clinical information. These people are the bridge between the community and the lab and their contributions are very important.

The people who "come up with the drugs", pharmacologists, still need feedback from clinicians about how well the drug is working in practice so you have no point!

You are just not serious at all!

By the way linguistic research is extremely important! If you knew half as much about science as you claim to, you wouldnt say something so stupid!!

How do we devise new techniques for dyslexic or autistic patients without linguistic research?? How do we write teaching materials for students? How do we communicate public health messages to communities with low literacy rates?? How is it possible for Google to translate hundreds of languages in a matter of seconds, without linguistics

Ignorance is a terrible affliction! Jeez! Your comment just stinks, honestly!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by obidr(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Squillaci:

Hahaha. Even linguist do research.
I am talking about real research. Like the people that come up with the drugs. Or the neuroscientists that help shape the field of psychiatry.
I don't mean research like "effect of olazanpine on bdnf levels".
Scientist my arse.

Another useless intellectually impaired zombie with a low self esteem. None of your future generations will ever be medical doctors since you are a Nigerian who detests Nigerian doctors. I expect you to a say a loud amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by helpee(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
maestroferddi:
I am a trained engineer.

We are known to solve problems without making noises and trying to milk adulations for the sake of it.

Now you have it...
you actually make me laugh. Of course you don't make noises until the houses collapse and most roads get spoilt after a single okada passes through them? Do you know that the singular reason why Nigeria is lacking in infrastructure is because our engineers are docile and rather than think through next way to construct a subway through the busy Lagos metropolis and solve our transportation problem, they are busy looking for doctors to bash online. If people like you are doing your job, the so called doctors will have equipment to work with rather than than looking for millions of dollars to buy CT SCAN. Anyway, most nigerian engineers end up in a village secondary school teaching physics so they won't even realise they have failed the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by Tedpgrass: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
To all the MBBS, MB chB degree holders practising Medicine in a hostile environment such as Nigeria, with substandard or non-functioning equipment,....... treating a population who have little preventive medicine education or poor adherence likewise ;,.... having to deal with the diseases resulting from intense poverty or misplaced priorities;......... just trying to make a living despite being surrounded by charming, suave, social media savvy quacks who spoil the "business" and haters who can't get over the fact that JAMB separated the "wheat from the chaff" when vying for admission into medical schools.................

I hail u na..

I twale for una!!

I respect your hard work, dedication and sacrifice..

God bless you all richly for defying the odds..

You patients or relatives... wey dey jump fence to avoid paying u na bills.. U forget say that leg fit break!! lipsrsealed undecided
Make I no dish out epe l'epe for you all.

Awon yeye someborrrrry!! grin angry grin

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by maestroferddi: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
helpee:
you actually make me laugh. Of course you don't make noises until the houses collapse and most roads get spoilt after a single okada passes through them? Do you know that the singular reason why Nigeria is lacking in infrastructure is because our engineers are docile and rather than think through next way to construct a subway through the busy Lagos metropolis and solve our transportation problem, they are busy looking for doctors to bash online. If people like you are doing your job, the so called doctors will have equipment to work with rather than than looking for millions of dollars to buy CT SCAN. Anyway, most nigerian engineers end up in a village secondary school teaching physics so they won't even realise they have failed the nation.
I don't waste my energy bandying words with rustics.

You obviously are incapable of engaging me in an intellectual interchange.

I will not help you since you have elected to wear infantile conceit on your sleeves.
Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by Bbbwings: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Emmaxy9:

I still don't get your point. You say Nigerian doctors do misdiagnose or apply wrong treatments causing death, but do you think everyone is perfect.I would like to see you study medicine and treat everyone perfect without taking a life during your career.
Another funny thing you said is that Nigerian doctors have empty nut heads. Please I'm begging you, there's no age limit in which one can be a doctor, you can enroll in a medical school and study it for yourself, thats only if you make it to the admission list.

For your information, doctors spend 6 years in medical school. They begin to read Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry which are all individual courses on their own under a duration of 1 and half years, after which they write their professional exams. More than half of the class fail out, while the good ones remain. Mind you its only the best of secondary schools that get to study Medicine.
Thats not the end. They keep on writing professional exams until graduation.can you do that?

I'm not saying all doctors are geniuses that cant make mistakes. All I'm saying is that it's not easy, so don't come here to showcase your senselessness.

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by helpee(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
maestroferddi:
I don't waste my energy bandying words with rustics.

You obviously are incapable of engaging me in an intellectual interchange.

I will not help you since you have elected to was infantile conceit on your sleeves.
Engaging you in an intellectual discourse? Now that your own profession is brought to limelight it becomes infantile conceit? Fool probably working for PHCN disconnecting light on poles when your colleagues are busy designing systems and providing infrastructural development for their countries. Better concentrate first and sanitise your poorly regulated profession where even artisans call themselves engineers since you guys know nothing anyway. Engineers criticising doctors in Nigeria. You must be high on osogbo weeds. You guys are the most useless professional in NIGERIA. Tell me one thing....just one thing ....just one infrastructure that engineers have successfully developed in Nigeria without begging Chinese to come to their aid

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tedpgrass:

To all the MBBS, MB chB degree holders practising Medicine in a hostile environment such as Nigeria, with substandard or non-functioning equipment,....... treating a population who have little preventive medicine education or poor adherence likewise ;,.... having to deal with the diseases resulting from intense poverty or misplaced priorities;......... just trying to make a living despite being surrounded by charming, suave, social media savvy quacks who spoil the "business" and haters who can't get over the fact that JAMB separated the "wheat from the chaff" when vying for admission into medical schools.................

I hail u na..

I twale for una!!

I respect your hard work, dedication and sacrifice..

God bless you all richly for defying the odds..

You patients or relatives... wey dey jump fence to avoid paying u na bills.. U forget say that leg fit break!! lipsrsealed undecided
Make I no dish out epe l'epe for you all.

Awon yeye someborrrrry!! grin angry grin

Doctors should endeavor to leave the very hostile Naija for now and get a real life.

Not absolving Doctors of all the blame though. Back in Naija, I knew Doctors who's main aim was actually to make patients see them as the best, seek their prescription even if its paracetamol, and undermine their colleagues. This jousting is also why Doctors are becoming unpopular before the masses

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by maestroferddi: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
helpee:
Engaging you in an intellectual discourse? Now that your own profession is brought to limelight it becomes infantile conceit? Fool probably working for PHCN disconnecting light on poles when your colleagues are busy designing systems and providing infrastructural development for their countries. Better concentrate first and sanitise your poorly regulated profession where even artisans call themselves engineers since you guys know nothing anyway. Engineers criticising doctors in Nigeria. You must be high on osogbo weeds. You guys are the most useless professional in NIGERIA. Tell me one thing....just one thing ....just one infrastructure that engineers have successfully developed in Nigeria without begging Chinese to come to their aid
You have a twisted sense of entitlement and contrarian logic to boot.

So because, according to you, either Nigerian engineers are teaching in secondary schools or the Chinese are running engineering practice in Nigeria, then nobody should point out the glaring inadequacies of medical practice in Nigeria?

And you are supposed to be educated!

An apprehended felon tells the court that he dabbled into crime because he believes Nigerian politicians are stealing?

Nobody expects the medical tourism that typifies Africa/Nigeria to abate, all people are asking is that some doctors should exhibit a modicum of discretion and objectivity...

You don't have to take it personally...

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by helpee(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
maestroferddi:
You have a twisted sense of entitlement and contrarian logic to boot.

So because, according to you, either Nigerian engineers are teaching in secondary schools or Chinese are running engineering practice in Nigeria, then nobody should point glaring inadequacies of medical practice in Nigeria?

And you are supposed to be educated!

An apprehended felon tells the court that he dabbled into crime because he believes Nigerian politicians are stealing?

Nobody expects the medical tourism that typifies Africa/Nigeria to abate, all people are asking is that some doctors should exhibit a modicum of discretion and objectivity...

You don't have to take it personally...
take what personally? You are the one that is lacking in the so called education. The inadequacy of medical practice in Nigeria started with lack of equipment because our poorly trained engineers have failed us. So we can't point out the problem in medical practice without telling you that you are a FAILURE FIRST. Give us equipment first. The engineers that are developing sophisticated medical equipment in America don't have two heads. Stop pointing out the problem in medical profession....help us to solve it by working. We are not even asking for CT SCAN YET...GIVE US THERMOMETER FIRST. Then you will qualify to point out the so called inadequacies...until then shut the Bleep up because you have failed the doctors

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by midnighter(f): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Squillaci:

Lol. I have uncles who are doctors.
Of course I don't pray for any of my kids to be doctors.
I would want them to a physicists and mathematicians. People who can change the way we do things. Not sitting somewhere impacting very little lives. Imagine 1 doctor to 2000 persons. That's the number of lives a doctor is expected to have an effect on.

No matter how you ignore my comments I'll keep quoting you because you talk absolute rubbish!

A mathematician will still work with and read a doctors research paper! Dont you know what epidemiology is

A radiologist's research paper will always be more useful to a physicist than any stupid comment you will ever write on Nairaland! Go and cure your illiteracy!

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by anselm791(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
las las engineers are the worst.
the bashing must go round saving the worst for last.
we the socially disadvantaged with our useless courses we read in school must spread the hate around.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by obidr(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Squillaci:

Lol. I have uncles who are doctors.
Of course I don't pray for any of my kids to be doctors.
I would want them to a physicists and mathematicians. People who can change the way we do things. Not sitting somewhere impacting very little lives. Imagine 1 doctor to 2000 persons. That's the number of lives a doctor is expected to have an effect on.

This confirmed idiot does not know the WHO approved ratio of doctors to patients and the scenario in Nigeria. I am certain he is a half baked engineer with a third class degree. Those with first class like a friend of mine highly appreciate doctors. And amen to your children being mathematicians, Olodo. The best in mathematics in secondary school most times end up reading Medicine example myself who had an A1. You can argue with your 10 thousand naira phone. My dad is an Engineer who was trained abroad and is still working today because idiots like you can not do the highly intellectual consultancy job he does, yet you call yourself an engineer. Like someone else said, you are certainly the type of engineer who climbs pole to disconnect people who are owing electricity bills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
midnighter:

No matter how you ignore my comments I'll keep quoting you because you talk absolute rubbish!

A mathematician will still work with and read a doctors research paper! Dont you know what epidemiology is

A radiologist's research paper will always be more useful to a physicist than any stupid comment you will ever write on Nairaland! Go and cure your illiteracy!

I mathematician need not use a doctor's research paper.
Lol. You wan spoil him hand? After all the abstract math, you him to battle with ordinary statistics.
Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by Ginaz(f): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
DrWhizy:
grin grin grin

No be today sha. Had several experiences

The most painful was a child who needed to be taken to a tertiary center for an urgent dialysis after he had been given nonsense native drugs (as treatment for a possible meningitis)that had knocked off the kidneys. The distance between my facility and the tertiary center was much and they weren’t mobile. The child didn’t have much time and if they waited to get a vehicle (which would have been almost impossible at that time), the child would die. I offered to take them with my car, a risky venture because my fuel tank was in reserve and I had planned on refueling the next day. Luckily we arrived the tertiary center on time and i helped in providing vital info to my senior colleagues at the center. The problem became payment for the peritoneal dialysis. They didn’t have enough cash at hand and were pleading that it be done as they promised to pay the next day. To make it easier I lent the relatives a small sum of 14k which I luckily had on me; he also promised to pay back the next day as I left for my facility which was unmanned all this while. Unfortunately my fuel wouldn’t take me that far as the car stopped enroute. I trekked at that odd hour for an unimaginable distance as I didn’t even have a dime to get a bike (that’s if I find sef) and finally arrived. Till date I never saw mr x neither did I see my money. Got his number, called him and when he heard my voice he dropped and barred my number. grin Well, i know not to do such things again. I was just a Corp doctor trying to help.

Oh my God . People are so terrible . Please don’t regret what you did, believe me it would come back good for you. You were amazing.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by maestroferddi: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
helpee:
take what personally? You are the one that is lacking in the so called education. The inadequacy of medical practice in Nigeria started with lack of equipment because our poorly trained engineers have failed us. So we can't point out the problem in medical practice without telling you that you are a FAILURE FIRST. Give us equipment first. The engineers that are developing sophisticated medical equipment in America don't have two heads. Stop pointing out the problem in medical profession....help us to solve it by working. We are not even asking for CT SCAN YET...GIVE US THERMOMETER FIRST. Then you will qualify to point out the so called inadequacies...until then shut the Bleep up because you have failed the doctors
Well, the consolation here is that there are few doctors in Nigeria who are making the most of what is available to make a difference.

The rest, like people like you, will continue whining about working conditions forgetting that the impairment affecting professionals in Nigeria is not exclusive to doctors.

Let the reform begin with change of attitude.

Egotism is something that has to be managed. Failure begins when people ascribe infallibilty to themselves so much so that when doctors are told to mend their ways, you get the funny rejoinder that they graduated top of their high school classes.

My brother, the notion that people are envious of doctors is a figment of the imagination.

People just want value. Period.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by midnighter(f): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
Squillaci:

Without neuroscience, psychiatry would be no different from religion. Doctors feedback? Of course. Manufacturing companies also need the feedback of retailers/consumers.
Linguistics may seem important to you, but it is very insignificant when compared to the contributions of the physical sciences. Think about were you would be without steel, silicon, nuclear bombs. These advancements were not gotten from "feedbacks".

Do you know what the word "multi-disciplinary" means How can you dissect psychiatry into its constituents when neuroscience itself is made up of elements of psychiatry?

How do we know the effect of chronic pain on a human being without taking their mental health into account? How do we regulate the use of analgesics without medical research?

How do we measure the social effects of psychotic delusion on a schizophrenic patient without a psychiatrist? How do we monitor the actions of anti-psychotic drugs without a doctor?

You are an extremely narrow minded fellow! We use steel and silicon to create iPhones full of the proceeds of decades worth of linguistic research, you are not serious

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by helpee(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
maestroferddi:
Well, the consolation here is that there are few doctors in Nigeria who are making the most of what is available to make a difference.

The rest, like people like you, will continue whining about working conditions forgetting that the impairment affecting professionals in Nigeria is not exclusive to doctors.

Let the reform begin with change of attitude.

Egotism is something that has to be managed. Failure begins when people ascribe infallibilty to themselves so much so that when doctors are told to mend their ways, you get the funny rejoinder that they graduated top of their high school classes.

My brother, the notion that people are envious of doctors is a figment of the imagination.

People just want value. Period.
leave preaching for pastors and work. How many doctors do you have left in nigeria? The same way Nigerians are going for medical tourism is the same way doctors themselves are relocating like bees. The truth is that statistically, the best student goes to medical school. It is not even debatable. It is a sure fact. People want value....so the doctor should manufacture equipment to provide value while the engineers whose duty it is to provide the equipment still have the boldness to criticize the doctor that is trying to cover up their uselessness by making use of the available Chinese equipment bought with exorbitant loans. Wait there be looking for value when you can't produce common toothpick and you call yourself engineer. How do you guys feel comfortable calling yourself engineer in Nigeria still amazes me. Is it electricity? Is it road construction? Is it software development? Where do you guys excel? You are bunch of failures. Doctors are trying their best with the little they could do? What are you guys doing?

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by midnighter(f): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Squillaci:

I mathematician need not use a doctor's research paper.
Lol. You wan spoil him hand? After all the abstract math, you him to battle with ordinary statistics.

A mathematician interested in virology, epidemiology or medical imaging will read a doctor's paper.
Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by victorian(f): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
So doctors are also feeling the pinch as well.

Anyways welcome to Nigeria, where all the classes of people from poor o to even high class are so unwilling to pay for services rendered. Although not all but some good percentage of people. Not just the poor.

You virtually have to hold them at the jugular or pursue them endlessly with calls and visits before they either abscond or they grudgingly pay up, that's after insulting you join.
This menace runs across all level of Nigerians, that's the truth.

If not for prayers, they almost frustrate me out of biz.
I just thank God for helping me, touch the hearts of clients I handle. It's just God

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
midnighter:

A mathematician interested in virology, epidemiology or medical imaging will read a doctor's paper.

That one na 3rd class mathematician wey dey find work.
Imagine what a mathematician is reduced to? Medical imaging.
Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by midnighter(f): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Squillaci:

A brilliant mathematician, who wants to improve the efficacy of imaging techniques in medicine, will read a doctors paper. You just dont know what youre talking about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by HBB1(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Squillaci:

You seem quite interesting, what do you do?
Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by Zmkg: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by obidr(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Squillaci:

So! I scored A1 in math and further math, and my school didn't even offer further math. Those O' level exams require very little intelligence, especially in a country with an average IQ of 82. Most of my classmates in my class who were slow to comprehend simple physics and math concepts still hit A's on same subjects in waec.

Whatever the ratio ( 1:3700), that is number of lives you are expected to impact. Chai. That's assuming every person goes to the hospital.

BTW, I am sure that without doctors, only a few percentage of people would die off. The human population can increase without bounds even without doctors.
Doctors are only valuable because we tend to believe in the importance of every human life, schizos, psychos, mgbekes alike.
You popsman is no different from the 3rd class maintenance engineer. Definitely graduated from one of those no-name universities abroad funded by the public. Higher grades meant more funding. Certainly not oxbridge or MIT. Last last, na installation of something be the consultation. No design, no creativity, no nothing.

I have been wasting my time arguing with a dullard right from the womb. Going through all you have put up, there is no need responding to your kind. Your case is worse than the other idiot who is wise to have kept quiet. You had an A1 in further maths when your poorly equipped secondary school did not even offer further maths... which kind daft you be? So such schools existed and you finished from one. Where you trying to impress anybody with that kind of lie from the pit of helll. Your brain is very light, I must say. I will not dignify your low intelligence by telling you what my father who is an Engineer does. Next thing, you would dm me and hope that I help you change whatever Shitty job you are doing presently. Did you really finish from a University. I doubt you are an Engineer. If any University handed you even a pass degree, that University needs to be investigated. Complete dunce.
Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by maestroferddi: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
helpee:
leave preaching for pastors and work. How many doctors do you have left in nigeria? The same way Nigerians are going for medical tourism is the same way doctors themselves are relocating like bees. The truth is that statistically, the best student goes to medical school. It is not even debatable. It is a sure fact. People want value....so the doctor should manufacture equipment to provide value while the engineers whose duty it is to provide the equipment still have the boldness to criticize the doctor that is trying to cover up their uselessness by making use of the available Chinese equipment bought with exorbitant loans. Wait there be looking for value when you can't produce common toothpick and you call yourself engineer. How do you guys feel comfortable calling yourself engineer in Nigeria still amazes me. Is it electricity? Is it road construction? Is it software development? Where do you guys excel? You are bunch of failures. Doctors are trying their best with the little they could do? What are you guys doing?
I will not waste my time trying to disabuse your mind from crass ignorance.

Your assertions are fully of sundry illogicalities:Best students go to medical school, according to you.

So the so-called Best students should be above censure.

Nigerian engineers are falling behind in meeting with the needs of manufacturing equipment for Nigerian healthcare system, therefore doctors are at liberty to do as they like.

At least a portion of the road that carried you to work today was constructed by Nigerian engineers.

Despite your puny whimperings, I am sure Nigerian engineering has affected/touched several facets of your life today much more than you know or care to admit.

Get off the high horse and you will be better for it.

You guys should come down to earth. It is about time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by Zmkg: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nigerians eh. Wetin these doctors do una.
Are you saying someone shouldn't aspire to represent or lead his people, because he holds a medical degree?
Meanwhile, you've got an "SSCE" holder as your president smh.
Conflict of what professionalism are you talking about?
Have you ever heard of Che Guevara?
The envy and bitterness on this thread is palpable.
maestroferddi:
This is where you guys miss the mark.

Why must the obnoxious lots called politicians be your standard?

Enduring change starts when people are determined to bite the bullet in insisting on doing what is right and upholding a high water mark in integrity.

Yours truly is not tarring all doctors with the same brush: I had an encounter with a one-in-a-million Nigerian doctor lately, and boy! was I wowed.

The thing here is that reforms are needed in the medical profession in Nigeria unlike the norm of doctors defending their colleagues even when it is obvious that they made crass, inexcusable blunders.

Doctors should not be politicians by calling. It is a conflict of professionalism...
Re: Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
midnighter and helpee , you guys made my day kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos / Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years / What Can I Do To Gain Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.