Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 (4152 Views)

The 2 Days Training I Started Last Week Already Has 50 Students Within. / Amazon Kindle Publishing Beginners Guide +(Earning Proofs) / Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by obamartins(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
glowskillz:
How do you get people (ghost writers) to write for you and how do you ensure this ghostwriters don't go behind to use your material?
I have 3 unique fictional book idea. But I'm not much of a writer
The Best place to get professional ghostwriters in upwork.com. However, their service is quite pricy.
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by generationz(f): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
MacSmart:
So this is more like and appreciation post.

About a month ago, I came across some posts by different members of this forum encouraging people to start Kindle Publishing, which is the new 'gold mine'. I was intrigued and spent my data downloading YouTube videos to understand the art. I also bought the new version of Publisher Rocket that helps you identify the major keywords.

Last week, with the help of Publisher Rocket, I was able to hit a wonderful keyword and I began working on the book. I completed everything in three days and published. I enrolled for KDP Select, meaning that I get paid about 0.0045$ per page read. The next morning I woke up to 1100 pages read. Before the day was over it reached 1500.

Since then it has been climbing and then I sold a copy yesterday. In total I have about 5000 pages read in one week alone. Do the maths.

I am already working on three more books to be published before the end of the week. I believe it can only get better.

I want to say thank you to people like

iLegendd
eliok and others that helped make this journey an interesting one by answering all my questions in details. I can't thank you guys enough.

Thank you all guys. Nairaland is Bae.

PS: Ignore all typos. Typed this in the toilet grin

Hello. Can I have names or links to the videos you downloaded from youtube?

Thanks.
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by phrances17: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
MacSmart:

Send me a message let's talk.

Am also interested. Is the offer still up?
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Lightway: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
eliok:
grace. I'm glad I could assist little things. Keep writing.
I'm six months and growing strong.too.
My first month was 30$

My fifth was over 200$

Just moving gradually

Hello

Please what niche did you focus on... I mean did you go to self help niche... I mean which category..
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Lightway: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
MacSmart:

About a month ago, I came across some posts by different members of this forum encouraging people to start Kindle Publishing, which is the new 'gold mine'. I was intrigued and spent my data downloading YouTube videos to understand the art. I also bought the new version of Publisher Rocket that helps you identify the major keywords.

Last week, with the help of Publisher Rocket, I was able to hit a wonderful keyword and I began working on the book. I completed everything in three days and published. I enrolled for KDP Select, meaning that I get paid about 0.0045$ per page read. The next morning I woke up to 1100 pages read. Before the day was over it reached 1500.

Since then it has been climbing and then I sold a copy yesterday. In total I have about 5000 pages read in one week alone. Do the maths.

I am already working on three more books to be published before the end of the week. I believe it can only get better.

and others that helped make this journey an interesting one by answering all my questions in details. I can't thank you guys enough.

Hello please which niche or category did you write on
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by 9jamag(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Motivated
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by MacSmart(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lightway:

Hello please which niche or category did you write on

A best selling niche I found.
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by MacSmart(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
phrances17:

Yeap
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by 9jamag(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
MacSmart:

Congratulations on your success story, I just saw your thread and am sure you'll have make millions from kdp by now.... Lol....

My question is, did you find the best selling niche first before you start writing on a book based on the niche??
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Lightway: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
MacSmart:

Can you give any recommendations on the best niche... Please
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Onlinebar: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
MacSmart:

Yeap
please I'm also interested in getting the software
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by MacSmart(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
9jamag:

Congratulations on your success story, I just saw your thread and am sure you'll have make millions from kdp by now.... Lol....

My question is, did you find the best selling niche first before you start writing on a book based on the niche??

Millions ke? Lol. I haven't. Not yet.

I found the niche before writing. It is smarter that way.
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by MacSmart(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Onlinebar:
please I'm also interested in getting the software

Send mail.
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by MacSmart(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lightway:

U can try cookbooks. I heard they sell like mad!!!!
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by MacSmart(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
phrances17:

Yea
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Lightway: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
MacSmart:

U can try cookbooks. I heard they sell like mad!!!!

Okay thank you...

I am using kdp spy to find as much as i can

Can you please send me ypur book writing template.. so that i can easily create mine.... i am trying to work on the acknowledgement and table of contents
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by 9jamag(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
MacSmart:

Alright, I thought as much..
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by BOFREJO(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hello, can i start kdp with a smartphone...
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by cescky(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
MacSmart:

Yea

I I can't view messages sent to me via nairaland mail...

Am saying this because if I mail you and you reply I won't see it..

Please is there another way to reach out to you?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by MacSmart(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
cescky:

I I can't view messages sent to me via nairaland mail...

Am saying this because if I mail you and you reply I won't see it..

Please is there another way to reach out to you?

Thanks in anticipation

Praisegodojiludu at Gmail dot com

Send me a mail directly
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Premiumwriter: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lightway:

Okay thank you...

I am using kdp spy to find as much as i can

Can you please send me ypur book writing template.. so that i can easily create mine.... i am trying to work on the acknowledgement and table of contents
Hello Lightway.
I'll really appreciate it if you can send the kdpspy software to me.

Thanks
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Lightway: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Premiumwriter:
Hello Lightway.
I'll really appreciate it if you can send the kdpspy software to me.

Thanks

I didn't buy it... I'm using free trail

The software is only helpful if you know things about SEO, Kindle Keyword research, and what a profitable and viable keyword actually means.
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Macgyver1: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
MacSmart:

iLegendd
eliok and others that helped make this journey an interesting one by answering all my questions in details. I can't thank you guys enough.

How many thousand words did you write on MS word?
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by naijacutee(f): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lightway:

I can understand why the OP might be reluctant to share details of the niche, especially as Amazon offers this information for free.

What you need to do is carry out your own research using the "bestsellers" feature. Find out what category seems to be doing well, and model your book after the top 3 highest selling books in the category.
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by tck2000(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
MacSmart:

Please can you Start a Tutorial On How To Write eBooks On Nairaland for Newbies like me?
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by myjourneysofar: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
MacSmart:

iLegendd
eliok and others that helped make this journey an interesting one by all my questions in details. I can't thank you guys enough.

CONGRATULATION

The journey is never easy but awesome when you feel comfortable with it.

1 Like

Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by daprofo: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
glowskillz:
How do you get people (ghost writers) to write for you and how do you ensure this ghostwriters don't go behind to use your material?
I have 3 unique fictional book idea. But I'm not much of a writer
Hi I can do ghost writing for you. Whatsapp 0900029563

1 Like

Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
MacSmart:

iLegendd

I am happy for you bro.

But please how did you do the two way verification of your nigerian phone number. they arent sending me the otp, or did you use an international number for it?
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by MacSmart(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jackofall:

I am happy for you bro.

But please how did you do the two way verification of your nigerian phone number. they arent sending me the otp, or did you use an international number for it?

Used my Nigerian no
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
MacSmart:

Used my Nigerian no

Solved. How long did it take before they finally published your book? I just submitted mine for publishing. Can someone edit the listing price in future in case the demand for it changes?
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by ufotty2001: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seeking Dried Smoked Fish Manufacture For Distribution Company In The USA / Cbn Further Boosts Forex Market With $195 Million / Buhari Urges Return To Gold-Backed Currencies To End Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.