Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! (65635 Views)

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by alfarouq(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Get ginger oil and mix with olive oil or coconut oil and rub it after baths. May Allah heal you.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by donpedro11(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:
Lots of skin infection flying around and mostly guys.

When they don't proper hygiene serious undecided

U wear boxer 2 days straight yet u open mouth to say girls smell. They hardly groom.their body.

The average naija body is a breeding ground because of the humidity. When we do clean up, we use only soap and water. Sometimes only water. Is that one clean up?

Germs breed mostly in the kitchen and bathroom. And on the body, ur boxers, bushy private parts etc.

Guy, meet a dermatologist. A simple culture will show what's wrong with u and adequate treatment administered.

This is heartbreaking, you didn't read before commenting, I feel your pain bro

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Enemyofpeace: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Chei is this not one of the symptoms of HIV?
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Enemyofpeace: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

U wear boxer 2 days straight yet u open mouth to say girls smell. They hardly groom.their body.

The average naija body is a breeding ground because of the humidity. When we do clean up, we use only soap and water. Sometimes only water. Is that one clean up?

Germs breed mostly in the kitchen and bathroom. And on the body, ur boxers, bushy private parts etc.

Guy, meet a dermatologist. A simple culture will show what's wrong with u and adequate treatment administered.
learn to read and stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by aimuan(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

Please has anyone had this kind of rash
I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness
i don't know why people are liking the post. Op try check your zinc level in your body. Also look for tiashi herbal soap.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Pappykuyt0100(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2019
AreaFada2:

Dude Griseofulvin is ideal Tinea capitis (ring worm of the scalp. So not to be used any now.

Better to get a proper diagnosis first. Possibly after tests and then get treatment from a good dermatologist.
Wrong I use Griseofulvin For My skin disease related to eczema
ND it's fading at a fast rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Butoneday2(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness
My dear just go to chemist or phamarcists close to you and tell them to give you Nixerdon tube. Make sure u apply it every night after bathing b/4 going to bed, that settles it. Cheers.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by mechanics(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
The one on my face just got worst. Im ashamed to leave my house
it's well, just meet a renowned dermatologist for advice, I had a skin reaction then, but when I met a dermatologist coupled with prayers, everything is okay now, it should be your clothes.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Vokians(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2019
If you have tried all medical means go spiritual. Take it to God in prayers. Let your pastor know about it and join you in prayers. Some kind of things are not just ordinary. It may be an attack to give you shame.

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by MRcipher(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2019
OP use brake oil (hydraulic) u will thank me later, money and night after bath.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by joiyke89: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2019
COME TO SHILOH 2019
wink wink wink wink wink wink

Ifeelsad:

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by PreyingMantis(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

You're a lunatic! The OP is a SHE

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Brightgem(f): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2019
Why is he getting impatient? Sighs. My relationship ended because of a skin issue I'd battled since teenage hood. Nobody shd get impatient with you over what it's beyond ur control. Infact mine was a broken engagement. I manage condition with medications. That's life.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Ify3: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2019
My cousin had such rashes and I took her to the hospital where they examined her and administered medication, especially intravenal injections.
Go for medical checkup and let the doctors do their job.
I wish you quick recovery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by mechanics(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Vokians:
If you have tried all medical means go spiritual. Take it to God in prayers. Let your pastor know about it and join you in prayers. Some kind of things are not just ordinary. It may be an attack to give you shame.
That's right.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Offpoint: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

I change boxer once in 2 weeks and yet no skin diseasetongue
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Cmeo(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

Have you tried using mectizam? Try go to a govt clinic or hospital around you and request for mectizam. It will be given to you free of charge. Try and see if it will work.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Sj11: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2019
Have you been tested for filariasis?if you have not go to the hospital and ask them to test you for that.

Mind you this test they will need to cut your flesh to test it and get real drugs that will work for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Came4amod: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

Dont be sad .. please just go to the hospital and take your time to follow whatever the doctor says .. u will be asked to take a culture test .. and remember humans are different from one another some people dont need to to do anything to stay fresh.. where as me I need to bath atleast 2 times a day with highly sensitive soaps .. my level of hygiene to feel okay is over the top .. and since I found out about this .. I stopped worrying and I adjusted .. and never joke with it .. I had to go to the hospital to be convinced nothing was wrong with me.. and I follow my hygiene routine squarely.. it's not child play its serious deal ..
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by CsRockefeller(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Augusttusrobben(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2019
THE CAUSE OF IT IS THE FOOD U ARE EATING
SOLUTION
1. AVOID ANIMAL PROTEIN- MEAT,FISH,EGG,MILK
2. AVOID SUGARY FOOD AND PROCESSED FOOD- SUGAR,SOFT DRINKS,ALCOHOL,GALA,BUNS,MEATPIE,BISCUIT,CHICHI ETC,
3.EAT 100% VEGETABLES, FRUITS, NUTS, SPICES FOR 3 MONTHS.
4. AVOID ANY STARCHY FOOD FOR NOW SO YOU SKIN CAN HEAL.
5. SOAK YOU BODY IN A HOT SPRING IF U CAN, LIKE THE ONE IN IKOGOSI HOT SPRING IN EKITI STATE
5. BE PREPARED TO TESTIFY
NOTE: YOU MAY LOSE SOME WEIGHT BUT U WILL HAVE A NEW SKIN, U WILL BE HEALED.

Ifeelsad:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by ariklawani(f): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2019
[See your doctor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by mechanics(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2019
MRcipher:
OP use brake oil (hydraulic) u will thank me later, money and night after bath.
hnmmmm, on skin?
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

I recommend....
Tab Itraconazole 200mg i twice daily for 2weeks
Tab Loratyn i daily for 2weeks
Ketoconazole cream applied twice daily after each bath with antiseptic...

Use the above medications and thank me later smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Mdpetals2: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2019
I know someone who had similar condition. After series of treatments, versus trial and error of eliminating foods from his diet. He later go to know that reaction to diary was an underlying cause for his. Do you take milk and its' products (Cheese, milo e.t.c) regularly. Stop the intake for 3 weeks and observe if there is improvement in the skin infection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
The one on my face just got worst. Im ashamed to leave my house

Go and see a dermatologist oooooooo hanty. Haba!

Nairaland doctors are quacks.

Seun is not issuing any medical certificates or license.

Don't let them prescribe something that will make it worse o.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by puxiliizo: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Use Vista cream, it will clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by midnighter(f): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2019
Offpoint:

I change boxer once in 2 weeks and yet no skin diseasetongue

Lol, please donate your boxers to the Nigerian Army so that they can use them to bombard Boko Haram
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by ElGood: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2019
Go to the hospital and see a dermatologist,he will prescribe skin biopsy, ESR n FBC tests for u. This is the only tests that can tell the root cause of ur skin problems. I am suspecting an autoimmune problem.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Starz825(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

Are u sure its this exact type. What's d name of d jelly
Thats life for you...
Ur solution could be as simple as getting a subtance for just 100# and it will clear up the whole mess after spending so much ..

Remember the woman with the issue of blood
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by fish23(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2019
If you are in Lagos, locate herbs sellers in the market, tell them you want to buy EYIN ARO, it’s some liquid extracted from bile production of black soap, beg them to give you original tho. Apply on your body before bathing in the morning. You can buy #500 own. Thank me later
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Rossyblue: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Please go to General hospital , let the dermatologist run text for u .
Ifeelsad:

I've used this both tumeric, carrot oil, olive oil, hydrocortisone cream and tablet. I can't even count how many medicine and drugs I've used cry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease / Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) / Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.