Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

TO BE SINCERE!! Burna Boy Vs Wizkid – Who Do You Think Is Richer? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TO BE SINCERE!! Burna Boy Vs Wizkid – Who Do You Think Is Richer? (655 Views)

Davido Vs. Wizkid: Who Has More International Success Between These Two Artiste? / Iheanacho Vs Wizkid Who Get Money Pass? / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Has The Most Luxurious Fleet Of Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TO BE SINCERE!! Burna Boy Vs Wizkid – Who Do You Think Is Richer? by Playloaded: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2019

Hi Guys,

It was a real dirty argument today in the bus on my way to work today.

Two guys who entered the bus together after me started talking about Burna Boy and his recent Grammy nomination.

As a blogger, their argument caught my attention when one of them said Burna Boy is now way richer than Wizkid.

I had to listen carefully so as to gather points, the other guy disagreed with his friend saying Burna Boy is no way near Wizkid in terms of wealth.

I weak when he said:-

Eni to ra fake Milli Wristwatch fun manager e

Meaning someone that bought Fake Milli Wrist Watch for his manager.

In his own response, the second guy said, the Fake Milli wrist watch are just unconfirmed rumors from Wizkid haters.

He however called his friend’s attention to the number of years Wizkid has been hot in the music industry and then ask him how Burna Boy who just started shinning 2 years ago will get richer than him?

Both of them proved their points, but then let’s argue it here

Between Burna Boy or Wizkid – Who Do You Think Is Richer?

We would love to hear from you.

Drop your comments

http://rep9ja.com/to-be-sincere-burna-boy-vs-wizkid-who-do-you-think-is-richer/
Re: TO BE SINCERE!! Burna Boy Vs Wizkid – Who Do You Think Is Richer? by beresponsible(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wizkid of course. Burna is coming up and will eventually catch up
Re: TO BE SINCERE!! Burna Boy Vs Wizkid – Who Do You Think Is Richer? by espn(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Burna boy is over hyped abeg
Re: TO BE SINCERE!! Burna Boy Vs Wizkid – Who Do You Think Is Richer? by seankafor(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Person go just wake up come dey calculate peopl riches..
Comparing and contrasting.

Hustl ooo cool

(1) (Reply)

Gabrielle Union Thanks Fans For Support After Being Axed From America Got Talent / 5 Naturally Ways To Make Your Lips Soft And Pink / Nairalander Replies To Etinosa Via Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.