|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,797,444 members, 6,683,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 January 2022 at 12:48 PM
|Vacancy: Early Years Teacher/coordinator – 2 Positions by tolex29(f): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2019|
Our client offers a unique learning environment fostering young minds to proffer solutions to problems, train pupils with an inquisitive mind and a desire for knowledge, thereby raising disciplined and transparent future leaders.
Job Location: FCT, Abuja.
2 Positions: A class teacher for nursery 2 (reception) as well as coordinator of key stage 1 (early years, year 1 and 2).
The ideal candidates are expected to work with children aged 0-5 in classes between nursery, preschool and reception classes. The aim is to motivate children and imaginatively use resources to help them learn, whilst providing a safe environment for them to develop their social and communication skills. The focus will be the development of these children in preparation for a successful transition into primary school.
• Assist with the development of the children's personal, language, social and physical coordination
• Work with, and develop visual aids and teaching resources
• Stimulate arithmetic and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
• Stir up and help children develop curiosity and knowledge
• Build and maintain cordial relationships with parents, giving prompt feedback on their children/wards from time to time
• Evaluate children's performance through various age-grade assessments
• Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
• Respect and fondness for children
• Ability to plan the children's day and respond to their different needs
• Good communication and listening skills
• Ability to inspire and enthuse young children
• Positive energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, and patience
• Ability to work independently with children
• Good sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective while communicating effectively with children
• NCE/B.Ed and knowledge/experience with the Montessori or Early Years Education
• At least 4-6 years of teaching experience in standard and structured schools
• Experience of both Nigeria/British curriculum is a MUST
Salary & How to Apply
• Between N150,000 to N250,000 monthly (based on experience)
• Qualified applicants with the required experience should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘EY-19’ as subject of mails before 12th December, 2019. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
|Re: Vacancy: Early Years Teacher/coordinator – 2 Positions by Goldengold2(f): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2019|
Please I need a teaching job in Ajah. I studied guidance and counseling and I can teach civic Education, National Values Educative, Government, Social studies and also have two years experience as school administrator. About to sit for my TRCN examination, please if anyone by chance know of schools recruiting in above location (Ajah) don't hesitate to let me know. God bless you.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217